Dante Needs Some Death Eater Relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Okay, so here's the deal Dante's parents died about three years ago in a supposed car accident. It was infact death eaters, but Dante doesnt know this. And another thing that he doesnt know, is that he was on the hit list too, the night his parents died. Dante had been spending the night at Rue's place, and when he woke, he was being carted off to the Ministry, for unknown reasons, as he had been told his parents had a car accident. But now, his evil cousin's have found out that Dante lives, and where he is.

So what i need are two Death Eaters, between the ages of eighteen and twenty five, possibly one male and female (And can be twins, but thats optional) - The name and description doesnt bother me in the slightest, its all up to you. But they need to keep making attempts on Dante's life.

Thats it really.... So, who's up for it?

I can offer Ryan and Annabelle Starr to do this if you like. Ryan is very determined and would try his best to get the job done and Anna would follow him in doing it.
Just a suggestion :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back