OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora loved celebration events, she'd won her duel and was feeling on top of the world. She felt a little bad for Aine and beating her but she just happy to celebrate. Aurora had been dancing since the moment they'd gotten to the hall, with her sister of course, but she was alone now. She didn't mind, Aurora was always happy to dance at these events until she was exhausted and her feet couldn't take it any more. But for now, right now she could dance. She'd take a break when the next slow song came on and until then she wasn't going to be bothered. Dancing was always fun.

Margo was a bit wary about going to the Valentine's dance. She hadn't forgotten last year when Cameron made her fall into the fountain. It had been awful and it was almost enough to make her avoid it completely. But she liked Valentine's day and didn't it want it to be ruined forever. She smiled to herself as she entered the hall and was unsurprisingly greeted by flowers everywhere. She took in the decorations as she walked farther inside and was relieved there was no fountain this year besides the one for the drinks which she grabbed for herself. Margo glanced at the dance floor as the song switched to a slow one and she sighed wistfully when she noticed someone familiar. "Hi! Do you want something to drink?" she asked with a smile but faltered when she got a better look and realized it wasn't who she thought it was. "Oh, you're Aurora right?" she asked, just to be certain.

Aurora was very disappointed when the song switched from being happy and up beat to slow. She didn't like that at all, she didn't have a date to dance with and she wasn't about to slow dance with her twin ever if she could. She went towards the drinks table and as she did someone offered her a drink. "Oh," she glanced at the girl, she recognized her from her classes but didn't actually know her well. Perhaps she knew Rosie more than she knew her. "Yeah, I am," Aurora replied with a little nod. "I will take a drink though, if you're still offering,"

Margo was glad that the room was full of pinks and reds knowing her cheeks probably matched them right about now. But she smiled as Aurora confirmed which twin she was even though it didn't do much to ease her embarrassment. "Oh, sure." she said quickly and turned back to the drink table to pour another cup. Carefully she returned a second later and was trying not to spill. "There you go." she said with a smile. "So are you having fun?" Margo asked after a moment. She had seemed out of breath at first and she was curious how others felt about the evening. "And I'm Margo by the way." she added feeling awkward but felt it would be worse if she didn't say anything.

Aurora knew that Rosie made more friends that she did, aurora was more focused on her education and didn't have the same kind of time to dedicate to being social. She took the drink as the girl handed it to her, and was glad to be reminded of her name. Margo. "Oh yeah, lots," she replied sincerely, "I just spend the night dancing, it's great fun," Aurora added, "Though slow songs are dull. What about you? Having fun?"

Margo smiled at Aurora's enthusiasm and felt a bit jealous that she was able to be care free enough to go dance by herself. Sometimes it felt like she had iron weights on her feet that kept her in place sometimes. In her head it was easy to float off somewhere else but in reality it was a much harder thing to do. "Yeah, they could probably put you to sleep if you aren't careful." she joked and laughed softly. Margo hadn't really made much of her night yet and she couldn't really say she had had 'fun' yet but she didn't want to sound so boring. "Oh yeah loads." she said trying to sound casual.

Aurora gave a little laugh at Margo's joke, nodding in agreement. "I bet they could be fun if you had like a date or something...but I don't so they're boring," she replied with a smile, and easy comfortable smile. There was nothing like this sort of celebration to relax the mind and body and just allow someone to have fun. "Nice," she replied, she didn't pick up on if Margo was being genuine but she just accepted it. The slow song came to an end as Aurora sipped her drink and she gave a little cheer when the next song was much faster. "Come on!" she put down her drink and was motioning for Margo to come join her.

Margo was relieved as Aurora laughed at her joke. She didn't consider herself very funny so it was nice to have someone at least play along. "I guess so." she said quickly when the other girl mentioned a date. She was fairly no one at this school looked at her normally let alone as someone to date. Margo was tempted to slink away into the crowd so Aurora could continue to enjoy herself but as the music changed the other girl turned to her and gestured for her to come along. "Oh! Are you sure?" she stammered. But her feet didn't seem so stuck in place this time as she took a few tentative steps toward the dance floor, a smile tugging on the corner of her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back