Dancing in the sunlight.

Kelsey Adams

Kelsey Adams walked through the castle, furious at everyone. How dare her mother do that! She snarled at everyone who greeted her, eyes flashing. Her long hair, the colour of chocolate flew behind her, as she walked with a rather fast pace. Finally she was out in the sunlight, ready to hurt anyone who came too near. Her olive skin shone dimly in the light, her chocolate hair falling around her neck, as she sat on the grass.

Arisa was sitting out side when she noticed a girl storming out of the school. She looked mad so Arisa walked up and said "Hi im Arisa, whats wrong? you look really mad."

Kelsey growled as a girl approached her. How dare that idiot even try to come near her! "Go away, can't a girl have some quiet without idiots inturrupting!" she yelled, her eyes glinting wildly. She looked rather dangerous, if she had been a cartoon character, smoke would be coming out of her ears!

"Hey excuse me for trying to help! god anger managment much" Arisa snapped back. The girl looked ferise but after that little show down with that little brat Arisa wasnt scared of getting into fights anymore.

Kelsey snarled. "If you want to help, you'd go away, you stupid Hufflepuff." she screamed. Anger management? She used to take classes for that, and they hadn't helped one bit. Well, actually the teacher was in hospital, and Kelsey had gotten kicked out. She winced at the memory. She remebered this girl from the sorting, the Ravenclaw had a fantastic memory for faces.

She stood up, and whirled around to face the girl. Stupid.... blonde... little..... she thought, calling Arisa bad names in her head. "Mind your own buiesness!" she snapped, her whole face a terrifing scowl.

"Ill have you know im not stupid and sinse when is it an insult to be a Hufflepuff" Arisa said glaring at the girl.

Kelsey rolled her eyes. "I never said Hufflepuffs in general were stupid, just some of them." she sneered, wishing the annoying girl would leave her alone, and go do whatever little girls did. Gpsh, most Hufflepuffs she had met had been stupid and annoying, but some people would call them 'kind'. Kelsey would say 'annoying' or 'idiots'.

Arisa felt like teaching her a lesson just like she did that little brat Paige but she knew that fighting on school grounds could get you into really big trouble. "Its amazing your still in one peice with a temper like that" Arisa whispered to her self trying to calm down.

Kelsey suddenly shrieked, her built-up anger at her family finally coming out. She wished she knew more spells, something to hex that little Hufflepuff brat standing right in front of her. The wind picked up, and her brown hair blew around her face wildly.

Arisa laughed wickedly when the girl screamed, this was turning out to be fun she might as well stick around and watch the show

Kelsey whipped around, and glared at Arisa, looking her straight in the eye. "Were. You. Laughing. At. Me!" she said, the last work an earsplitting shriek. Kelsey lost her temper often these days, and her stupid family wasn't helping a bit.

"Why yes i was" Arisa said icely "Your kinda funny to watch when your mad you know that" Arisa said laughing wickedly again while glaring at the girl.

Kelsey scowled, and hissed through her teeth. She wanted to punch this girl hard, she had been taught to fight by her older brothers. Living in a big family had its advantages. She lunged for Arisa, punching her in the jaw, just like her brother taught her. She pinned down the girl, and scrached her. Kelsey had long fingernails, she took great care of her nails, so they were very long! Most people actually thought they were fake, but they were Kelsey's real nails.

Arisa felt searing pain when she was scratched. "OH ITS ON NOW!" Arisa screamed, She had learned how to fight back when she fought her guy friends. Using the moves her guys had used on her Arisa rolled the girl over and kneed her in the stomach. She then dug her nails into the girls shoulders close to the neck.

Kelsey groaned when she felt Arisa knee her in the stomach. "You little....!" she said a word that was rather inappropriate for an eleven year old to be saying, but growing up as Kelsey had, it was normal to swear. "AIEEE" she shrieked, as nails dug into her shoulder. A little blood came out, and she felt it, the hot sticky stuff coming out of the cut. She bit Arisa's hand hard, her sharp teeth would at least leave a mark for a while on the other girl's hand.

Arisa felt the girl bite her hand. So now she had a bruised jaw, sratches along her face and a bite mark on her hand. Arisa growled and used her free hand to punck the girl in the nose hoping to break it.

Kelsey heard a loud crack, and felt her nose break. Blood gushed down her face, and dribbled into her mouth. "You boke by nose!" she screamed, lashing out with her 'claws' again. The pain almost blinded the small girl. She wanted t orun, but she knew that would be cowardly.

Arisa stood up deciding the girl had enough "Which is why you dont fight with me." Arisa said in a clam voice "Now if you would like to work this out like adults i am more then willing"

Kelsey narrowed her eyes, and scowled. The effect was ruined somewhat with the blood gushing down her face. "Hey, you were the one who inturrupted me." she said angryly. She was not going to let anyone make her see sense, not when she was in one of her rages!

"Fine them im leaving to get these cuts cleaned up plus i dont want to get into trouble for fighting" Arisa said last time she had been lucky the teacher didnt seem to remember anything from that night. She gave the girl with the sharp nails one last glare before heading into the castle.

Kelsey shot an icey glare at Arisa, before turning on her heel, and walking back to the castle. "Stupid, evil, little Hufflepuff." she muttered to herself, as she headed for the Hospital wing, her hand cupped under her nose, to stop the blood going all over her clothes. Kelsey was prone no nosebleeds, and an unnatrual amount of blood came out of her nose when she had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back