Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had thought about trying to find someone to go to the ball with, without Mihail she’d just been focusing on other things and always happy to do that. She didn’t need someone to go to the ball with her to be quite happy to go to it. She always enjoyed dancing and spending time at it, so what difference did it make with or without someone. It was however as she arrived that she remembered in full force what this event could be like and she had to admit she deeply missed Mihail in that moment. She could help but spot all of the couples about the place and she frowned lightly. Maybe she should seek out some of her friends, that would be good. But in the end as Cyzarine entered the room she decided she would do one better and instead of finding friends or getting some snacks or feeling sorry for herself. She just went to the dancefloor and started dancing. She had always managed to enjoy herself alone, why not now too. So that was what she did.

Jasper was unsure how he felt about Arinna leaving so soon. It would be out to be without her. Still, he made his way down to the dance. He liked seeing the people here. He spotted someone he knew, and smiling, and he walked over. "You seem to be missing your date," He told her, smiling widely and nudging her arm with his own. "I wouldn't be opposed to a dance with a pretty girl, you know," he teased her softly.

Cyzarine stopped dancing when Jasper approached her and she gave a little smile, "Yeah, he dropped out, but it's okay, I'm always happy to dance by myself," she told him and then looked to see where his parents was, knowing that Jasper had a partner who was in the year above them, "Hows Arinna? Is she here with you tonight?" She appreciated him wanting to dance with her, but she didn't want to steal him off from Arinna.

Jasper chuckled, holding out his hand. "I am alone for now, I can dance with a friend," he reassured her with a smile. "We do not speak enough, Cyzarine," He sighed a little dramatically. "I am sorry your Mihail left. I understand the feeling, my Arinna graduates and I will be alone this next year as well." Jasper was too familiar with losing people he cared for at school. Sapphire's graduation and his sisters impending graduation were easier, but Onyx... no one had seen that one coming.

Cyzarine laughed lightly, giving a little smile. "Well, we're busy people," Cyzarine gave a little shrug, "it's okay, if doesn't think school is right for him, he's an adult, he can make that choice, I support him," she said with a little smile. Bur she held out her hand to him, knowing that it could be lonely. "We can be a little lonely together," The teen would easily start dancing with him the moment he took her hand, always happy to start dancing.

Jasper chuckled, taking Cyzarine's hand and falling into an easy dance with her. He would find Arinna soon enough and spend more time with her, but he didn't like seeing one of his few friends looking lonely. "Well, does that mean we'll be lonely together at the dances next year?" He asked with no real expectations, really just thinking out loud. If her date was graduated and his date was graduated, then perhaps going to the remaining dances with a friend would be nice, too.

Cyzarine danced easily with Jasper and shrugged, "you'll have to be quick though, the only reason I'm lonely is because I haven't been quick enough this time around," She winked at Jasper as they continued to dance. It would be good to dance with someone she knew and she could see it being fun to spend the time with Jasper at these dances.

Jasper laughed. "Can I not just ask you now?" He smiled, dancing happily. Amaya would no doubt tell him how silly he looked, but he didn't mind. Sometimes it was nice just to let go and have fun. "That would certainly be quick, would it not?" He teased.

Cyzarine laughed lightly and shook her head, "No, you have to wait until at least the school year. It's too easy to forget otherwise," Cyzarine told him. She wouldn't mind going with him, but she still thought it was right to get started when it was the right year for it. She stopped her dancing and then motioned to the snacks, "Shall we get some snacks?"

Jasper laughed lightly. "Then I will find you on the express. " he teased, stopping when she did and offering his arm. "Wonderful notion. Shall we?" He smiled. He enjoyed hanging out with Cyzarine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back