OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
time was running out. the end of the year was flying towards them and graduation was looming. It wasn't the leaving school exactly that was the deadline. she was more concerned about leaving Ngawaiata. It wasnt that she was worried about Ngawaiata, she knew that her girlfriend was strong, and could easily take care of herself. it was more that she would miss her. they had started dating after hanging out in the arts room for a while. It had been fun, having a date to go to the ball with. she had enjoyed having a girlfriend. it wasn't like they spent all their time together. how could they. they were in different houses, different years, Ngawaiata had quidditch and prefect duties, she had CAC. but they did try and see each other most days even if it was just for one meal. how could she go a year without that? "it's only February. you have until June" Sky tried to reason to herself. but she knew that she needed to have a serious talk to Ngawaiata soon about the future. and next year. But tonight was not going to be that night. Tonight was the valentines dance. and the last of the big events before graduation. tonight she was going to have fun. tonight she was going to enjoy herself.

Sky had found the perfect dress for the dance. it felt light, and floaty. like she was a bird floating through the sky. most people didnt realise that when she had picked the name sky. she hadnt actually picked it to mean sky, though she id like the meaning in English and the fact it was a word in both of her native languages was a draw but she had picked it for the Norwegian meaning, cloud. she would quite like to be a cloud, the feeling of lightness, the drifting through life with no worry or specific destination it was appealing. but tonight she had a destination. She dressed quickly styled her hair and put on some make up before picking up the small flower corsage she had made. she wasnt sure what ngawaiata was wearing so she had made it in a way that could be worn around the wrist pinned onto her dress or into her hair. She hopped that she would like it.
She then made her way down to the entrance hall looking forward to spending the evening with her girlfriend.

Ngawaiata was very much NOT thinking about what today meant. This would be her last school dance with Sky, graduation was looming high over their relationship and there was no way to tell what the future held. Ngawaiata didn't mind being on her own, there was no question that the loner life suited her, but Sky... Sky would be out there in the world, living her own life and meeting new people. And it wouldn't be a stretch to think some of those people might be more creative, funnier, more outgoing... easier to be with than Ngawaiata, with her hard shell. But she trusted Sky, she loved her, and if the other girl did meet someone else over the year... well, that would be that.

For now though, there was time left to be enjoyed. Ngawaiata had gone for a fairly simple dress, but knew better than to expect the same from her girlfriend. Still, she couldn't help being blown away when she saw what Sky was wearing - it was gorgeous, and Ngawaiata felt a rare broad grin sliding across her face as she moved closer. "You look beautiful..." She said fondly, leaning down to kiss Sky in greeting.

Sky scanned the crowd her eyes peeled for her girlfriend. People passed by. Some as couples. Some on their own. She waved as she saw geulia enter. And then her eyes fell upon ngawaiata. She was dressed simply in true ngawaiata style. The style screamed self confidence and that she knew who she was without adornment and that self confidence was just one of the things that made her beautiful. And to be honest she definitely didn’t need adornment to be beautiful.
As she reached her she returned the wide grin I was just thinking the same about you she said looking up just in time to kiss ngawaiata. Before reaching and giving her a hug. ”i. I” she started. But wasn’t wuite able to get the words she was thinking out I am really glad I get to spend the night with you” she said instead. and I have this for you she said holding out the flowers she had forgotten she had brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back