OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie was nervous about his date tonight. He had thought once he asked Bern to the dance the nerves would die down. He fidgeted a bit, holding the rose carefully in his hands. It was pink. He hadn't been able to send Bern a rose, since there were no deliveries this year, so he hoped that this could make up for it. He waited nervously by the doors, smoothing out the edge of his jacket for the tenth time.

Bern so rushes because he forgets that today valentine dance he so busy studying and remember when his cousin wears his formal attire to the valentine ball, Bern takes his shower and is so quick to wear his formal attire, and Bern is ready and relax before he is going down to the great hall.

Bern see Charlie he is waiting for him he run smoothly and as said I'm sorry I'm late and then Charlie give me a pink rose and then he kiss the cheek of Charlie to his gesture to said thank you very much.

Charlie smiled as Bern appeared. "Hi!" He greeted. His cheeks flushed crimson as the boy kissed his cheek. Charlie couldn't help but laugh nervously. "You're welcome," he replied. He offered his hand out to the other boy. "Do you want to go dance?" Charlie asked.

Bern replied automatically to Charlie's invite " Yes please it's my Honor" and then, Bern felt this moment that he enjoy the company of Charlie and wish that this is not the last meet for both of them.

Charlie smiled shyly and started for the dance floor. "I'm really glad you agreed to come with me," he told Bern. "I like spending time with you." He told the other boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back