Dan Needs Hogwarts People.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Adams

Okay, so Dan isn't the most friendliest of guys, but I'm up for just about anything. Friends/Enemies/Lovers(If female. :p )

But Dan does need some people to role play with. :)

Any Ideas? :)

I have Salazar who just transferred into 6th Yr and is a fellow Gryffindor.
He's blood prejudiced because that's the way he was brought up, :tut: but that will change eventually.(Eventually). In the mean time, he's slowly learning to accept that muggle borns are at least human.
He likes art and colours and fire. Think they'd get along?

I know it says Hogwarts people but Willow is kinda missing a rude boy right now and maybe you'd have a better chance at charming her over :p

tell me if you hate the idea, but I've found that when troublemakers/rough guys have a younger, innocent (ish) girl looking up at them, they tend to act better.
So, I could offer Sidda. She's feisty, brave and outgoing, and she could handle Dan being rough/troublesome.
He could be not a mentor, but more like a big brother kind of friend. So, she'd like calm him down if he was mad, or he could protect her (ha! like she needs protecting!). So, it'd be a kind of almost brother-sister relationship. What do you think?

yay! I'm excited! xD

how do you want them to meet? do you want to set up an RP, or me?

They could meet when Dan is angry, so their strange relationship could start from there maybe? Urm, if you could start the rp that'd be great. Am a little busy at the moment. Send me the link and I will reply as soon as possible. Oh and in the first post, I don't mind if you God-mode seeing Dan being angry. ;) Just for the first post though. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back