Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The Sixth Year Gryffindor girl hated doing homework. It took too long, it was boring, and she couldn't understand why they couldn't just do all the work in class. That being said, she didn't have anything else to do, but it was definitely time for a break. Which was why Daisy found herself lying on her back in the Garden, with daisies on her stomach, making a daisy chain. She was hoping to make a super long one, one long enough to be a daisy-flower-crown but she still had some way to go. This task required full concentration.

Leo had had enough of work, truly he did, and he missed spending time with his friends. He kind of felt bad for not looking for one of them sooner, and for not inviting them over this holiday like Sara had invited one of her own friends. The Garden was an area Leo hardly went to anymore, and when he saw what - no who, he thought, his features split into a grin and without thinking much about the possible consequences of his actions, the sixth year prefect went over to his best friend and tackled her into a big hug. "Daisyyyyy!" he yelled, probably into her ear. He grinned at her. "I missed you!"
<i></i>

A tackle hug from the side and a scream of her name in her ear, her own scream matching the volume made Daisy's heart stop and then beat five thousand times a second as she flinched then moved her hands up to her face, angry that she had lost assassin so easily! Lying on the ground! How silly! Of course she would get caught like that! But the next words of "I missed you" made Daisy squish her face to the side to see none other than Leo. "Well well, if it isn't Mr. Benivieni!" She smacked him on what she hoped was his arm - that was all she could reach. "Where have you been?! I didn't even recognize your voice, it's like you went to visit an alien planet for the last forever years of my life!" Though she hadn't seen him in awhile, it didn't stop the butterflies she immediately got. Daisy was upset that he was seeing someone else, after she had sent him the rose, but there was nothing she could do - she couldn't ask someone to break up with their girlfriend for her! Oh the drama that would cause.

Leo laughed at Daisy's reaction, it wasn't quite what he had expected, nor hoped, but it was something. At least she admitted that she'd missed him too. He pretended to be hurt by her comment of not being able to recognise his voice by putting a hand to his chest and gasping. It was the glint in his eye that suggested he wasn't really hurt or offended by it. "You forgot how your own best friend sounds like? Tsk tsk, Daisy bee, I'm disappointed." The Gryffindor prefect winked at her to let her know he was joking. He proceeded to answer her question. "About that..." he scratched his head awkwardly, he did not really have an explanation for his disappearance. "I'm really sorry. I didn't forget about you though, I promise." He glanced down. "Uh, I'm not squashing you or anything, am I? Cause I could move and stuff." Without waiting much for a response, Leo got off her to give her some space and only when he sat down next to her did he realise she'd been up to something. "Heyyyy Daisy making daisy chains...or something. That's really cool dude!" he congratulated her, rather impressed (and amused) at her sense of humour.

Daisy laughed when Leo tisked her. "It's not my fault I haven't heard your voice in a kazillion years. Or seen your face -" Daisy gasped. "What do you even look like now? How can I be sure you're the person you say you are?!" Daisy teased back. She did, however, smile when he said he didn't forget about her. Daisy knew how it worked, once you got into a relationship, they become the most important person. She didn't want to hold it against Leo, but it did make her sad. She wished she could have been the important person. When he offered to move, Daisy smiled. She really didn't mind being that close to him, but she wasn't about to tell him that, it would be awkward and wrong, and just very weird. The Gryffindor sat up, grinning as he congratulated her daisy chains. She held one up, presenting it to him. "Do you want one? They're fun to make too. I'm hoping to make one big enough to make a daisy-crown, but so they're so little and then they snap and oh merlin it's frustrating!" She laughed, before grabbing onto Leo's wrist, bringing it closer to tie the chain around it.

Leo chuckled. "Please, you can never forget this face," he said smugly, pointing to himself. "I mean, it'd be cool to live for that long, you'd have all the time in the world..." he trailed off, deep in thought about what it would feel like to be immortal, could you even count a kazillion years? Probably not. "Anyway, ‘nuff about me. How do I do you're the person you say you are?" he asked mysteriously, waggling his eyebrows. No matter how long he hadn't seen nor spent time with his best friend, Leo was really relieved to know that their type of friendship hadn't become awkward, died out, or worse - disappeared off the face of the earth. Everything seemed like it used to be, so the sixth year liked that. "Ooh, yes!" he said excitedly, about as excited as a child if not more. "Let me help you! We can start a business," he gasped, not really meaning it but hey, if Daisy took it seriously then why not. "Hey speaking of decorations," though this hadn't really been about decorations whatsoever, but Leo‘s thoughts normally were everywhere and the way he connected different things wasn't always understandable to everyone. "Why don't you wear a daisy chain to the Yule Ball? If you're going, I mean," he said sheepishly, feeling kind of guilty he hadn't bothered to ask if she was going in the first place.​

Daisy laughed, though she knew it was true, she doubted she ever would forget Leo, even if they never saw each other again after school finished. When he asked if she was who she said she was, Daisy laughed again. "Hey, you're the one who tackled me into the hug, you should have made sure I was me before you did that." Daisy teased. Daisy had only slightly realized how much she had missed Leo's company, but hanging out with him, laughing in the sun only showed her that the feelings she was feeling for him was not just in her imagination. A giggle came from Daisy's mouth when Leo suggested they formed a business. She could not imagine having to make thousands of daisy chains for angry customers who wanted them yesterday, nevermind having to deal with the money side of it as well, but the thought didn't linger too long in her head as Leo mentioned the Yule Ball. "Is this your way of asking me out?" Daisy teased with a laugh, though she definitely wouldn't have minded if he said yes. "Of course I'm going. Only two more left to go! Are you going?" She asked. "Believe it or not, I already have a dress as well. I went shopping!"

Leo playfully rolled his eyes at his best friend, sticking his tongue out childishly. In his opinion, that was a perfectly fine reaction. "Hey, bro, you think I wouldn't recognise my best friend? Shame on you," he gasped, putting a hand on his chest before he winked at her and chuckled soon afterward. He was having much fun and he was not going to hide the fact that Daisy often amused him, a lot. Leo was also enjoying the fact that he seemed to entertain the girl and he was proud of being able to do that. Of course, Daisy knew him better than he knew himself sometimes and that was a good thing. You never knew where and when Leo could need that kind of person. On all seriousness a business did not sound like a bad idea. It was a creative fun way of earning money, if it were to be successful, and it did not require so much effort or brain power.

Daisy then asked him if asking if she was going to the ball was a way of asking her out and his smile faltered, just for a second, then he realised she was totally kidding and he grinned. Still, something about her question made him wonder if it was layered with more than one meaning. "Only two! Wow. My brother and older sister only have one left. It is really odd to think of it like that," he admitted. "Well, I would like to go. I have yet to ask Elizabeth though if she is up for it. If she isn't, we could go as friends," Leo nudged Daisy, flashing her a sideways smile. "You went shopping without me? Ooh, you totally have to show it off, then! I am sure you'd look gorgeous in it." The boy paused for dramatic effect. "But not as gorgeous as me."

Daisy had heard that when a boy calls you "bro", "friend", or "mate", it meant they didn't like you. She supposed she already knew this, but she still enjoyed the fact that she was close enough with Leo that he would call her his bro. She laughed at his dramatics, "I dunno Leo, you're just getting confusing now. At first you weren't sure it was me - now you're saying you did know. You need to get your facts straight." Daisy teased back.

Daisy nodded her head when he he mentioned it was a weird way to think about it. It was scary that her schooling years had gone so fast, but also so slow at the same time. She knew what she wanted to do when she left, so she wasn't too frightened, but it definitely was going to be a life changing moment, to not go to the place she had been for the last six years of her life. Soon to be seven. It was weird. Daisy tried to not let her smile falter when Leo said he still needed to ask Elizabeth, but smiled at her best friend anyway when he suggested they went as friends. She shook her head. "I doubt very much Elizabeth wouldn't want to go with you. You should get onto that." She said, giving him a playful whack, as if scolding him for not having asked his girlfriend yet. Daisy blushed when Leo said she'd look gorgeous, unsure what to say, but luckily he continued to speak, and it was followed by a laugh from the Gryffindor girl. "I do doubt anyone will look as gorgeous as you Leonardo." She replied, using his first name for reasons she did not know. It felt weird to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back