Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Norton loved the gardens, but he was curious to see what kind of things he could grow, so without telling anyone he’d brought a pack of daffodil bulbs. He knew it maybe wasn’t the best thing to just be bringing to school, but Norton loved the way daffodils bloomed and shone in the spring. He knew that this was the right time to plant them so that they would be able to grow properly. The teen was just looking for a spot for them, he had the pack of them in his hand and once he found a little spot got to work. He didn’t mind planting flowers, it always had a good pay off for everyone.

Leif spend a lot of his time at Hogwarts outside of the castle, no matter what the weather might be, but there were places he visited more often than others. The gardens definately weren't one of them, but the boy felt like perhaps he should expand his horizon some more. Who knows, maybe it will even be interesting. Leif hadn't even fully arrived at the gardens yet, when he spotted a familiar face a bit further down. "Hey Norton! What are you doing?" He semi-shouted at the boy, curious as to what was going on.
hope you don't mind me joining, i figured they'd know each other since they're in the same house/same year

Norton practically fell face first into the mud when he heard someone semi shout. He looked up from his spot and say a boy from his dorm, "Leif! Hey!" Norton greeted warmly, "I'm planting daffodils!" he added shouting though Leif was approaching him.

Leif chuckled as the other boy shouted his response, whilst he had almost reached him. “Cool.” He smiled when he came to a stop right next to Norton. “How did you get them though? Did you bring them yourself?” Leif asked, curious about if the other boy had brought them himself and what had given him the idea to do so.

Norton nodded, "I brought them year, I thought the garden could do with a few of them," the boy replied, "I want to see if they could grow better in magical ground. How are you? What are you upto?"

Leif smiled at the boy's response, appreciating the fact that he would bring the flowers and plant them himself. "Sounds nice. I'm good! Just getting ready for the new year. What about you? You up to anything else, besides planting flowers?"

Norton gave a wide smile to the boy, "Mostly just this really," he gave a little laugh, "Do you like flowers Leif?" Norton could figure that the answer was probably yes, that the boy did like flowers, "What's your favourite?" he followed up with.

Leif laughed along with the other boy, before nodding his head to the question he asked him. "I do, especially wild flowers." He smiled, always having had a great love for nature. "My favourite is one that always grew in Norway. I think it was called the fringed pink, but I don't believe it grows here. What about you?"

Norton wondered if it would be possible to grow some, he wondered what the restrictions were upon bringing in foreign plants within the magical world, "Oh, I'll look into it!" he told the boy, it would be worth just having a look, "I like daffodils, they were my mum's favourite plant, so bright and yellow!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back