Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Colin-O-Donoghue-colin-odonoghue-37144175-500-250.gif

This is Brodie Summers, although most of you probably know him as Brodie Fudge. Well he is a daddy now to two very rambunctious 1 year olds. Brodie loves his kids, and would definitely be the type to take them out to a bunch of 'daddy/mommy and me' activities. I was hoping there might be one or two other dad characters with kids around the same age, and that they could become friends. They can be a few years younger although I would prefer that if they were younger the act more mature. Before he became a boring old dad Brodie loved to go out drinking, and listening to local bands play shows at various pubs. He also enjoyed taking joy rides on his flying motorcycle. He is a nice person with a sarcastic streak, and gets along with people who share his cynical sense of humor. If you think you have someone who would get along please reply! Mommies are welcome as well. :)

I have a possible friend right here. James here is a fellow Slytherin alumni, now admittedly he is a few years younger than Brodie but I think the two could be drinking buddies. As much as James loves his wife he needs a guy friend to drink with and moan about the kids (which he would never do because he loves his kid too much). So between play groups and playing in the park maybe our two dads can grab a drink while the mums pick up some slack?

Hey,

I have one guy I can offer you, it might not work though fair warning feel free to say no. His name is Haskel, he's 27 works in the ministry in New Zealand (originally from Moldova), has a two year old son, whom he loves but doesn't see very often, he gets him on the occasional weekend, he's not a very out going guy and doesn't really know what to do with kids, specifically his kid when he has it. He would definitely enjoy the company of someone else during his weekends as a parent, and would probably greatly benefit from someone else being their so that he can see how others "do it" you know.
Haskel's a little complicated in that he loves hill walking, and he hates working in his job and really in an ideal world he would not be in his son's life at all, or his son wouldn't exist as much as he loves him, he also sorta really doesn't care about him. Haskel's very solitary and he loves being alone and enjoying life and nature by himself. He only has a job so that he can help pay towards his kid. He's a friendly enough person given the chance, but he doesn't really keep up with people. I think that the friendship might be quite good because it might give Haskel a little glimpse into real parenting and might help him reevaluate his perceptions towards his child. But yeah, let me know!

I have a maybe as well. My guy Parker Smith has an older child, he's six, but he lives with his best friend and often looks after his friends young children. Ranging from the ages of about one to six. Anyway so it's fair to say that he'd go to like parental things so it might be interesting to see how Parker handles that. The mother of his son died recently so he's still getting through that. Let me know if you think that's alright. Sorry I haven't gone into much detail love, I'm on my phone xD

James - Sounds like a great idea! James works at the school with Brodie's husband so them getting to know each other shouldn't be a problem ^_^ I think James might be good for getting Brodie out of the house, and away from the kids. I don't think he's been away from them for more then a few hours since they were born so he needs someone to get used to being away from them. Maybe we could skip them meeting, say it happened at some kind of kid thing or through Aeon, and go straght to an rp with them at the leaky cauldron or three broomsticks?

Haskel - It's worth giving it a shot! Brodie would love to be a good influence for once in his life, and wold for sure try and give him some 'subtle' tips. Maybe they could meet by Brodie offering him some help with his son while they're out in public?

Parker - Awe poor guy. I can just imagine the chaos having two dads, and a bunch of kids would cause. It sounds like a lot of fun! :p Any suggestions for an rp?

I like it. We can just pick up in the pub. I'll start a topic in the next few days.

Offering help while out in public would be a great way for them to meet. I think it they did work well, Brodie would be a great influence on him, and I think if they managed to become friends that all the little pointers would probably really help him. So yeah.
Would you like me to start it or would you like to do it?

Parker/Brodie: I'm not sure how they could meet, but I would like them to do so.

James - Sounds great! ^_^

Haskel - I can start it I have a few days off work ^_^

Parker - Perhaps one of us should just start an rp somewhere, and see how things play out? I could start it if you prefer not to.

I am really sorry I completely forgot I had rp's to write. My life has been a bit busy these last couple days. Ill get started on them today! :shy:

That sounds great, Teigan ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back