Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice's final rose for the day was a pink rose, which she was quite excited about. The boy she was delivering too was older than Rose, but he was in her house. Her oldest sister had offered to bring the rose to him, but Alice had wanted to be the one to hand it over. It was her delivery. So she had simply asked Rose to get the boy, while she waited outside the common room with the pink rose in her hands.

Octavian was buried deep in textbooks and parchment as he spent yet another day studying frantically. The school was a buzz with talk of Valentines and roses so when a girl approached him in the common he wondered if someone had sent him one but instead she told him her sister was looking for him. "Ok," he said as he walked past her and out to the corridor where a younger girl was waiting. "You looking for me? I'm Octavian Vetrov,"

Alice had to look up to look at the older boy, and she gave him a bright smile and a wave. "Yes I was! I have a rose for you." She said cheerfully, holding the pink one out to him. "It's pink, so it must be special." She told him with a firm nod.
Note said:
Can I have one private dance?
- CK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back