Curtain Call

Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Maia felt her heart racing in her chest. It was the same every time she did a show. She felt like she was flying. A smile was stuck onplastered on her face, and she hugged her fellow actors. It had gone so well! Opening night was always stressful, everyone was running around backstage, hoping everything would go well. They'd gotten a standing ovation! It had been spectacular. She always felt like that when a show opened. She swirled around in a circle, having to hold her hat to her head. She needed to get back to her changing room, but she didn't want to. She felt like she could climb a mountain. Her laughter rippled behind her. She'd missed this so much, missed this buzz, the light.
She skipped her way to her dressing room, where she turned on her stereo. The Song "Don't Rain On My Parade." boomed out, so she had to turn down the volume. She danced around the dressing room, the way she used to as a teenager. She'd spent hours in her bedroom, listening to music. Tonight was even more exciting than a usual opening. She'd asked Taylor to come. She knew she shouldn't be excited, but there had always been something about Taylor. Even after everything that had happened between them, she still got butterflies when she saw him. It didn't mean anything though, it couldn't. She couldn't ruin everything now. Things with Megan were going so well, and she felt as though things hadn't changed at all.

She suddenly stopped in her tracks, realising that people would be coming backstage soon. all the actors had been allowed give a few names, of people who were to be let in. she quickly pulled off her wig, and took off her costume. She couldn't get changed yet, not until the green was gone. She pulled on a robe, tied tightly around her waist. Her hair was in messy curls around her face. She put her hands around her face and groaned. The paint took some work to get off, and at this stage-it'd take a while. She sighed, and took out her make-up wipes, scrubbing violently at her cheek. After this, she needed to change and put on her proper make-up. She sighed. She did not want Taylor to see her like this. Obviously, he'd just seen her like this on stage, but back then, she'd been Elphaba. Now she was Maia, and she needed to look pretty. She didn't bother questioning herself about why it was important to look good for Taylor-it was too complicated a subject to broach.

Taylor hated having to leave off Sophie with Kimber when it was meant to be one of his days with her, but it was getting late anyway and she was practically ready for bed, having left her off in her in pyjamas – at least he had gotten to spend the majority of the day with her. They hadn't done much but Taylor never had to do anything big with Sophie when he kept her, he just enjoyed spending time with her. Today was particularly fun as Sophie had decided to help her dad pick up his outfit for tonight as he and his sister Megan were going to see Maia on Broadway tonight. Sophie wasn't happy that she couldn't come and see Maia tonight as the young girl had grown quite fond of Maia – and Taylor hoped that Maia felt the same, she seemed to like her when she was with them. Taylor still couldn't get over the fact that Maia was back in his life again after the mess he had caused he wouldn't of been surprised if Maia had never wanted to talk to him again – he wouldn't of wanted to talk to himself again after what he did. Of course Maia was a much better person than him, obviously, and she seemed to be ok when Sophie would be here when the two would meet up. Although he tried to plan anytime he and Maia had planned to meet up was on the days that Sophie was with her mother because he so desperately wanted to rebuild the relationship he once had with Maia, he knew it would be impossible for them to get back together but they were best friends before they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and if he could get close to that again he would be happy because he missed being that close to someone because after his rough patch of time he lost all his friends, and his family for a while, and so far Maia was the first person to talk to him again outside his family.

After dropping Sophie off with Kimber he apparated back to his house to find his sister, Megan, waiting on him. Seeing the annoyed look on her face when she saw his attire, a set of mix-matched clothes that Sophie had wanted him to wear, “I know, I know, Sophie was persistant!” he said, holding his hands up in protest. Quickly he ran into his room and got changed into the black tux which he had set aside himself before Sophie started to decide what he should wear. He emerged out of his bedroom 5 minutes later fiddling with his bow-tie. “Meg will you help me out here?” he called for his younger sister to help him as he was practically hopeless when it came to these things. Once his bow-tie was fixed he made sure to grab his wallet with his muggle money in it and apparated off with Megan to see Maia's show. When they arrived at the theatre had just arrived in time as the doors were about to be closed off. Making his way through the lobby he quickly bought a programme and made his way into the main auditorium and found his seat. Once he had sat down he took a quick flick through the programme and saw Maia's smiling face looking up at him as he looked at the cast page. Hearing the orchestra signal the start of the play he closed the book as the lights slowly dimmed down.

Placing the programme on his seat Taylor stood up and clapped with the rest of the audience as the cast came out one last time to bow for the crowd. It had been amazing performance and Taylor was so proud of Maia, of course he never had any doubt that she would be brilliant and Elphaba was the part she was born to play. Grabbing his programme he made his way to the back stage area where he had planned to meet Maia. Showing his ID to one of the security guards to prove that he was who he said he was he made his way to Maia's dressing room. Before knocking he stopped and made sure no one was watching him before conjuring up a bouquet of flowers for Maia – sure he probably could of bought some before coming in but he didn't want them to get ruined and these ones wouldn't die. Knocking softly on the door he waited for Maia to reply as he didn't want just walk in when she could be getting changed for all he knew.

Megan had spent all day pampering herself, getting her hair done and her nails at a few of the local muggle salons in her town. It wasn't everyday that she got to go to Broadway to watch a show, normally it was her on stage but never to the scale of Broadway, but she was lucky that her show had taken a break and she was able to go see her best friend, Maia, live up her dream on Broadway as none other than Elphaba – her dream role. Once she had finished her day on the town she made her way back to her apartment and got ready, she had taken her time getting ready because she knew her brother was looking after Sophie today and he wouldn't off dropped her off with Kimber until it was nearly time to go to the show. Growing more and more agitated and eager to go Megan apparated as soon as it was the exact time she knew Taylor would of dropped Sophie off; and she was right. When she arrived at her brothers house he was nowhere to be found and and as she looked at the clock she groaned lightly, he was so unreliable when he came to being on time. Hearing a loud crack from behind her she turned on her heel to see her brother in an outfit that was completely unsuitable for a Broadway show. “Taylor..” she started off in disgust before he cut her off and explained himself before going into his bedroom and got changed. Sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter she drummed her fingers off the marble worktop, making a soft clicking noise, out of boredom, she wanted to get to the show already. She had been keeping in contact with Maia since she came with Taylor to see her last show and it was as if nothing had changed between the two of them and she couldn't be happier to have her best friend back in her life after what Taylor had done all those years ago. When Taylor emerged from his room Megan rolled her eyes softly as she went over to him to help him do up his bow-tie. “You really are hopeless you know.” she said with a small laugh. “Right let's goooo!” she whined a bit to Taylor as she watched him grab his wallet before turning on her heel and making her way to Broadway.

Breathing a sign of relief as she turned the corner and saw the doors still open to the theatre she ran in and found her seat as quickly as she could. Just as she caught her breath she heard the orchestra signal the start of the play and she felt a small buzz run through her body, she always got chills up her spine when she heard that, it was all so electrifying and she loved it. To no surprise of Megan's the show was amazing and she stood up and clapped for the cast as they came out to bow once last time, her eyes never leaving Maia – it looked like she was glowing on stage, it was clearly where she belonged. Following Taylor to the back stage area she showed her ID and made her way to Maia's door. A grin never left her face as she hadn't seen Maia properly in the last few weeks as she was in New York practising for the musical, but she was excited to see her now and congratulate her on all of her hard work paying off.

Maia's cheeks were red, from the scrubbing off of her face-paint, as it were. She was til lworking on her lower arms, when someone knowcked on the door; No. She mouthed. Megan and Taylor were here, and she wasn't ready. "I'll be there in a minute!" she called, as she silently panicked. She quickly pulled off her robe, and pulled on her dress.Okay, so she was dressed, but her arms were still green. She groaned quietly, she looked like a half-mutated frog wearing a pretty red dress. Still, she'd better let them in. they'd seen her in worse states before she supposed, it had just never really seemed important. She answered the door, smiling at them both, trying not look embarrased by the fact that she was wearing no make-up or shoes, her hair was messy, and her arms were green. "Hey!" she beamed, going to hug them, and stopping ehrself; "Sorry, I've still got some warpaint on." she joked, gesturing toward her forearm. She turned to Taylor, trying to ignore the fluttering in her stomach. He'd brought flowers! "Oh Tay, that's so sweet!" she smiled, as she toom them, and kissed him on the cheek. She proabably shouldn't have done that, buit to cover, she kissed Megan too. "I'm so glad you could come." Her eyes were bright, she was still on a high. To think she had even more of this to enjoy. The show had only opened, and she was already buzzing. They both looked lovely, Taylor's tux suited him; "Megan, your hair is to die for." she complimented her, as she stepped into the room; "Come in, I'll be ready in a tick." She took out the wipes once again, and started working on her forearms, which refused to return to their natural colour; "What did you think?" she asked, turning to face them. "Kat's brilliant isn't she-beautiful voice." she smiled, she liked her co-star. She'd been at it for so long, and was such a natural. She was a joy to work with. "I can't believe I waited so long to get back into it." she smiled, looking down at her left arm, which was rubbed raw, and all trace of green was gone, the right would be harder to do, as she was right handed. With a frown, she set to work. After this, she had to fix her hair, and do her make-up, then find her shoes, and she'd be presentable. "Sorry about this, this stuff is a nightmare to get off." she apologised, with a wry smile. She had no idea where she'd left her shoes, nice heels, black to match her dress.

"How's Sophie?" she asked Taylor, she liked the little girl. She was adorable, and so lively. She loved little kids, and Sophie hadn't a bad bone in her body. Half her arm was done now, and she was getting into a rythm. She struggled for a few moments, until it was done, and smiled. Now make-up. She turned to the mirror and quickly applied some cover-up, lipstick and mascara. That should do, she wasn't going to spend too long at it, not when there were people here. Her shoes turned up underneath her costume, and her hair...well her hair was always hard to handle. She ran her fingers through it, with some serum, which tamed the curls a bit, but there wasn't much more she could do, so she decided to leave it; "So, how are you two?" she asked, sitting down. She'd missed them. It felt as though, since she cut them off before, she needed to spend as much time with them as possible now. She'd put Taylor's flowers in a vase, and they looked lovely. It had been nice of him to bring them. She smiled at Megan, she'd so missed their closeness, and being around her now was a delight. "I'm sorry I took so long." she frowned, feeling bad for keeping them waiting.

Taylor heard Maia’s voice from the other side of the door although with some movement, she m still be in the process or getting ready, he thought to himself. On the sound of her voice Taylor felt a small twist in his stomach, something he found reoccurring more and more often now that he was spending more time to Maia – it was like being a teenager all over again. There was still a bit of a wait before Maia opened the door to them after answering, he laughed slightly to himself as he figured she was rushing around trying to get ready, why do girls always take so long? He thought to himself as he shook his head, just before he heard the sound of the door handle turning, seeing Maia at the other side – his smile growing just ever so slightly at the sight of her – despite her half green body and her hair a mess; she still looked lovely to him, but he always thought she looked lovely no matter what she looked like. After all Taylor had seen her in her worst, from crying to the flu with red puffy eyes and a running nose – the whole works, she was always beautiful to him. Letting her take the flowers from his hand he shook his head slightly as if to say it wasn’t a bother to him. He tired to hide his cheeks from going a slight red colour when Maia gave him a small kiss on the cheek, good thing he didn't have to try and hide the knots in his stomach or he would of been caught out big time. Sure it was just a friendly kiss on the cheek, one of thanks for the flowers he assumed; it mustn't be anything big as she also gave Megan one.

Stepping into the room Taylor leaned against the wall, folding his arms and looking around the room as Maia finished getting ready. "It was brilliant. You were brilliant, Megan!" Taylor said, perhaps blurting that out a bit too much. Although Taylor promised himself to be nothing else than completely honest with Maia not after everything they had gone through in the past and his the problems that his lies had gotten him into. Taylor stayed quiet for a bit while Megan spoke to Maia, not wanting to embarrass himself anymore by mistake - something he could easily do, not speaking again until Maia directed a question at him. "She's fine, hyper as ever - she says hello!" he said, speaking fondly of his daughter, the one girl in his life that always loved him no matter what he did. "Nothing new, back to work tomorrow, so I plan on making the most out of tonight." he said with a smile, this was going to be a good night, with the 3 friends out again as if nothing had changed. Once Maia was ready he straightened up and patted down his tux hoping it wasn't ruined. "Shall we go ladies. Our reservation is in 20 minutes." he said, making reference to the restaurant he had made a reservation in for the 3 of them to have dinner after the show.

Megan's ears picked up the all too familiar noise of the panicked rush to get ready after a show, except Megan was normally the one rushing around. "Come on, Maia! We haven't got all night!" she said, knocking the door slightly, her words lined with a small laugh. Oh how she missed joking around with Maia, she missed her best friend all these years. Megan knew that the two had a lot to make up for but as soon as they saw each other again and got over the 'apologies' and 'I missed you's' it was as if nothing had changed between the two of them and they had been friends all this time. Granted she would of liked to have spent more alone time with Maia on her own but most of the time it seemed that Taylor was always there with them, and sometime Sophie. Of course she didn't mind because it was like that a lot when they were younger but Maia and Taylor were together then so their sicking cuteness was somewhat more bearable, but now they weren't together and they both clearly still had feelings for each other but for some reason they were too stupid or something to realise it - sometimes she just wanted to bang the two's heads together. Rolling her eyes slightly when Maia opened the door and thanked Taylor for the flowers, boy it was so clear how awkward the two of them were showing any sort of affection towards each other. Exchanging greetings with Maia, Megan entered her dressing room, closing the door behind her. Thank you, m'dear. I just through it on!" she said with a small laugh as she patted down her dress slightly, "You're dress is so pretty." she said, admiring the simplicity yet elegance of the dress. "Why not use magic, Maia? It works so much more quicker." Megan asked as Maia continued getting ready. She knew it difficult to use magic in the muggle world when someone was watched so closely but behind closed doors it did come in handy.

"She was amazing." Megan said, commenting on the the woman that played Glinda, "But Elphie is always the show stealer. Your Defying Gravity was spectacular." boasted, Megan. Having placed Glinda before she knew that Defying Gravity was the main number in the show, and everyone loved it. "So how long is your contract for?" she asked, knowing how much Maia loved this part, she hoped her friend could play it out for at least the minimum contract. "Not much. Hoping something comes up soon, I've been off the stage for too long and the restaurant can only sustain my interest for so long." she said with a small sigh. The stage was her home but unfortunately she was out of luck as of late and hadn't had a gig since The Wizard of Oz. When Maia was finally ready, Megan straightened herself up and made her way towards the door. "I'm starving." She said, all too eager to have Taylor treating her, she made sure to leave herself hungry enough to take full advantage of this rare occasion.

Maia laughed at Megan's words. They didn't have all night, it was true. She was looking forward to going out with them. The show had taken over her life recently, and she was looking forward to having a night out. She blushed as she looked at Taylor. Something about him had always gotten to her, and of course he looked devastatingly handsome, while she looked like a mess. Still, it couldn't be helped. "Well, whatever you're doing, it's working, because you look like a sensation!" She complimented her. It was true, she looked lovely. Her dress was spectacular. "Thanks, I have it ages, but I don't think I've ever worn it before." she laughed, as she adjusted the sleeves. "I would, and I did during one of the dress rehearsals, but just as I finished, the director walked in, and I almost had a heart attack! It's easier to just do it manually." she answered with a smile. It had been terrifying. She dropped her wand, when he'd walked in, and had spent half an hour looking for it afterward. She looked over at Megan, glad she was here. She'd missed her so much. They'd been friends since First Year, and it was all Maia's stupid fault that they'd fallen apart. Once she was ready, she turned to the two Hirsts, beaming. he missed them, both of them, differently, but it was the same joy being around them.

"Thanks Tay." she smiled as he complimented her, unconsciously using the shorter version she'd used for years. It was a habit, and she didn't even realise it. She laughed as Megan spoke about her song; "I love that song so much! Thanks, it did go well tonight, you should've seen it a week ago, I was hoarse and it was all over the place!" she giggled, picking up her handbag. At the question, she paused for a moment; "I'll be here for at least six months, and then they'll see about renewing my contract." she answered. She wasn't sure whether she'd stay or not, she wanted to do other shows, and she felt like her career revolved around Wicked. She loved the show, but diversity was good, still, she often felt like she knew Elphie better than she knew herself. She didn't really know what she wanted in life. When she was younger, it had been simple. Grow up, get married, have children, but it hadn't worked out that way, and she didn't know what her next step was. She smiled as Taylor spoke about Sophie, she was adorable; "That's good to hear." she replied, smiling up at Taylor. She sympathized with Megan, she was a great actress, nd it was only a matter of time before she was in something else; "It will, you're too good not to be on stage." she laughed, squeezing Megan's arm. She winked at Taylor and said; "You better, because I'm planning to!" she enthused, and as he suggested they get going, she nodded her head; "I'm with you Megan, bring on the food!" she laughed aloud, and moved toward the door; "Now-where to Mister Hirst?" she asked, looking at Taylor.

Taylor enjoyed the light banter going on in the dressing room at the moment. It wasn't a common setting for them, unless the night he took Maia to see Megan again counted, as they had a number of years during their school years where they would sit in the courtyard, the gardens or during the holidays when they would always hang out at each others houses or wherever they happened to end up. They used to always spend so much time together that at first he thought it might be weird when they started hang out again but he was wrong, oh so very wrong. Taylor was relieved that there seemed to be no tension in the air between the three of them and it was like things had never changed really, obviously he knew things had changed and it would always be there but he didn't think about it or let it effect him it didn't seem to matter. Taylor stayed quiet while the girls talked about girl things, rolling his eyes softly, it was like they were 12 or something all over again. Taylor gave out a small chuckle when Maia told them that she removed her make up because the director came in on her once, it wasn't right to laugh and he would probably get a dig from either of the girls at any moment for saying it but he thought it was funny. Unlike the two girls, he had no stage performance history so he didn't fully understand anything about what it was like to be a singer and actress and have to do both at the same time so when they gushed about the songs, which he admitted were beautiful and sung outstandingly well he stayed as quiet as he could while trying to hide the knots in his stomach as Maia called him Tay, she was the only one who had ever really called him that and he missed it, especially coming from Maia.

Taylor enjoyed how he could talk about Sophie so easily around Maia. He loved talking about his daughter and he didn't let that effect him gushing about her when he was around people but he knew that Sophie could potentially of been a sore spot between him and Maia as Sophie being born was part of the reason they broke up in the first place. But Taylor never blamed Sophie and never would because it was his own stupid fault for getting drunk and sleeping with Kimber when he did and Sophie the only good thing to come of that stupid, drunken night. Pushing that to the back of his mind as Megan was finally finished getting ready and was ready to leave. Moving towards the door he opened it and let the two girls out first. “You'll see. Follow me!” he said with a small smile as he hadn't told the girls where they were going tonight. It was a local place but very fancy, he thought it would be a nice touch to end the night. To be honest though he was pretty sure that he could take them to TGI Friday's or something and they would be just as happy as they weren't all used too fancy places but they were all dressed for it. Outside of the theatre there was a horse drawn carriage awaiting them as it was such a lovely night and he didn't particularly want to take a taxi to their destination. A short ride away they arrived at their destination, Le Caprice. It was a lovely classic London brasserie, over looking Central Park; which at night was simply spectacular. It was a lovely restaurant, not overly fancy where they may feel a bit out of place but he thought that Maia might like a bit of something that would remind her of home as she had been away for some time, rehearsing for the musical. “After you ladies.” he said, holding the door open for them as they walked in. Giving the Maitre'D his name the older man directed them to their table informing them that their waiter would be with them momentarily. “So what you do think?” he asked the two girls.

Megan smiled even wider when she heard Maia laugh at the other side of the door, it was good to have her best friend back. She missed someone to have girly chats with about their hair, make up and dresses all the stuff that she knew that she could share with Maia that Taylor couldn't. Looking over at her brother quickly he could see how little interest he had with their conversation right now. Megan didn't hold anything against how close Maia and Taylor were, in fact she liked that her best friend and her brother were close, obviously more than close once upon a time. Most people wouldn't like it because they might get left out from time to time but Megan respected that they might want to spend time together and when the three were together they always had a good time because they were all friends first and foremost and that never changed when Maia and Taylor were in a relationship. Obviously things changed after the whole Kimber thing but Megan was glad that didn't remain a problem for long. The young aspiring actress couldn't stand the woman and only put up with her for Taylor and Sophie's sake, at the start it was only for Sophie's sake because she was still angry with Taylor over how he could have been so stupid and let all this happen in the first place. “Well what a better reason than tonight, right? But you should wear it more often, it is so lovely.” she gushed once more. Megan listened to Maia's story about why she doesn't use magic to get the make up offer. Thankfully Megan had nothing more than normal make up to stop her face from shining on stage so she was able to leave with it still on or if it was a bit extravagant a quick face wipe would be able to fix the problem. Although Megan understood where Maia was coming from, she had tried using magic once or twice to speed up the getting ready process and there had been a few too many near misses. Throwing Taylor a nasty glare she shook her head and sympathised with Maia, “Fair enough. I've been in that position before.”

Megan became almost giddy as she and Maia started talking about the performance. She never really was able to become friends with the people she worked with when she was in a musical because they were all too b!tchy for her liking. She never had anyone to really talk about her passion since her and Maia stopped talking and to have it again felt great – and it was another thing that her and Maia had that Taylor couldn't fully take part in. “Oh that's wonderful!” she said, when Maia told them that she had this contract for six months. That was pretty decent for Broadway. Megan only ever had a contract for a few nights at a time when she was at her local theatre because they never had a big budget. The longest she ever had a contract was when she had the opportunity to play Cosette when she was younger in Les Mis. It actually started off her acting career and her love for it. It had actually ran for a whole summer, three months, but unfortunately it stopped after that when the numbers for the shows started to lower quite a bit, it just wasn't all that popular after a while. Megan gave Maia a soft, sincere smile she when she reassured her that she would be back on stage soon enough, she really hoped so, she was starting to miss it. She was almost tempted to move to New York and start to live the dream, but it was a dream that nearly every girl that could hold a note shared with her so she often felt that there was no point in going ahead with it.

When they were finally ready to go Megan left the theatre and was surprised when Taylor walked towards one of the horse drawn carriages outside, had he really planned this? This was just like Taylor, going over the top and out of his way. Climbing into the carriage she put the blanket over her and enjoyed the ride that allowed her to see New York like she had never seen before. As the lights of Broadway disappeared into the night she wondered where they were going at it was a bit further away than she expected. There was a number of fine restaurants near Broadway so why had Taylor not just chose one of them? It wasn't long before the carriage came to a stop and the driver, is that what you called him, came and opened the carriage door for them. Thanking him as he helped them out Megan followed Taylor into the old style restaurant. Megan had never really been to many fancy restaurants before and felt kind of awkward walking in but looking around she didn't feel so weird, it had a very homely feel to it. Being showed to their table Megan giggled softly as the man pulled out her chair for her, wondering if Maia found it weird as Taylor pulled out her chair for her; it was definitely fancy. “Wow Taylor! You went all out.” she said quietly as the man walked away.

Maia was so happy. She'd forgotten how good it was to have people around you who made you happy. "I've had to apparate back to New Zealand every day for the past few weeks, the shop is much busier at this time of year." she said, she was ready now, and she may not be extremely dressed up, but she thought she looked okay. "Thanks. I guess I just didn't have an excuse to wear it." she grinned, trying to avoid looking at Taylor too much. She felt like an adolescent, trying not to stare too much or laugh too much when he made a joke. It was so strange, she'd been so used to being sure of herself with him. Now, she was so aware of how she looked, of whether she was too happy, or too quiet. It was strange, a giddy feeling in the pit of her stomach.
She laughed as Megan frowned at Taylor for laughing Placing her hands on her hip she smiled, and said; "You may laugh all you want, but, as a man-you will never know how annoying removing make-up can be." She smiled conspiratorially at Megan. "Or wigs, wigs can be irritating." She was gad she'd told Megan about the contract. Most shows didn't run as long as Wicked, but it was extremely popular. She didn't know what she'd do next, but she wasn't going to stop acting. Ever. She couldn't do that again.

As they left, she linked her arm through Megan's. "I'm looking forward to this." she whispered in her ear. How many times had they walked through Hogwarts like this, whispering to each other, talking about boys, mean girls, strict teachers. Maia had always been terrified that Megan wouldn't want to be friends with her if she knew she liked Taylor. they'd dated when they were older, in her Fifth and Sixth year. Megan had been okay with it, as far as she could remember. It was weird, as though she were living out her schooldays once more. it was odd, very odd. As they reached the front of the theater, she gasped; "Wow-Tay, this is so cool!" she grinned, as they climbed into the carriage. Trust him to do this. He'd always been extravagant. "You do know you're crazy, right?" she laughed. Smiling at him warmly. She turned to Megan and shook her head, smiling broadly. He was crazy. Cute, but crazy.

As they arrived at the restaurant, she clapped her hands together. "Wow, Taylor-it's perfect! It's just like home!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly. It was so sweet. She felt like she was eating out in London. She squeezed Megan's arm, practically skipping into the restaurant. she smiled at the Maitre'D as he showed them to their table, it was lovely. She went to take her seat, and looked up as Taylor pulled it out for her; "Thanks you." she smiled slightly, her lips just raised at the sides. She looked across at Megan, trying not to laugh. It was so fancy! "You certainly did." she agreed with her best friend, nodding her head, and unfolding her napin to stop herself from giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back