Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina had never been allowed pets at home, and her interest in creatures had primarily been focused on anything her mother deemed slimy or gross. Yet, when she discovered a stray cat as she slinked through the dungeons, it almost seemed like kismet. The cat had been easily lured into her arms, and she had kept it in the dorm that light. Seeing as she didn't have a litter box, something Seraphina didn't realize you needed for a feline, her roommates didn't seem too happy with the situation. However, Seraphina took the cat outside the next day after classes and found a stick that she was using to play with the cat as they laid on the grass. It was the first time in months she felt an authentic smile spread across her face. She laughed softly as the cat rolled over on it's back and ran a paw across her cheek.

Zachariah had decided he needed a walk his sister always blamed him for her cat going missing. Not that he could say she was always wrong, but this time she was. He didn't take the stupid thing, but she had insisted he did. Shaking his head of the argument he heard a laugh. He looked in the direction of the sound and wouldn't you know. He spotted Kaiba with another girl. She looked to be around Alexis' age. It was easy to know it was Kaiba because of his unique appearance. A sleek black cat with a single white paw. Zachariah started laughing. This was so great. His sister would owe him an apology and he could make her worry even more. "Wow isn't this just great." Zachariah didn't realize he said that out loud. He was still laughing trying to catch his breath.

Seraphina almost jumped when the cat moved and jumped on her chest, sticking its neck out as the breeze hit its fur. She was surprised by how comfortable the cat was with her and pet it as it maneuvered itself into a sitting position, wagging its tail back and forth as it stared at Seraphina. It was a few moments later that she felt the cat's tail stop and its gaze look towards something in the distance. Trying to cran her neck back against the ground, she let out of a little squeal when the feline leaped off her chest across the lawn. "Wait, come back!" she yelled, scrambling to get off the ground fast enough.

Zachariah crouched down as he saw Kaiba running in his direction somewhat. "Hey come here, you dummy!" Zachariah called out just before Kaiba managed to change direction. That cat was something else and it always amused Zachariah. As he stayed crouched down waiting for Kaiba to get closer he didn't pay attention to the girl from earlier. "Hey, Kaiba come on. Come here already. I got your favourite." Zachariah pulled out a fish snack from his pocket. He carried them around for such an occasion. The occasion being luring Kaiba towards him whenever he wanted to. Zachariah smirked a little as Kaiba walked towards him.

Seraphina watched as her new pet seemed to respond to someone else and was even lured by treats. The Gryffindor managed to find her footing and stared off at the boy. Had she stolen someone's cat? It would make sense, seeing as there probably weren't stray cats just living at the castle, especially in the dungeons. She tried to make some semblence of a sentence unsuccessfully. The cat had been a wonderful distraction, but the thought never arose that it truly didn't belong to her. "Hey, that's my cat," she tried to squeak out, but it felt impossible to actually reach the boy. Clearing her throat, she started walking towards him. "Who is Kaiba?" she called angrily towards him.

Zachariah looked up at the voice. He cocked his head to the side and grinned. Acting as if he were introducing old friends he stood up with Kaiba in his arms. "Kaiba meet... Ammm random person who you were with just now." Zachariah said to the cat then turned to the girl. "Random person who had Kaiba just now meet Kaiba." Zachariah smirked. He was pretty sure he had irritated the girl more but didn't care really. He turned Kaiba to face him and held the cat up ignoring the girl once again. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you got me into? Of course, you don't. You just wander around looking for attention while I get blamed for you going missing. Getting yourself catnapped by someone other than me. I feel cheated on, you know?" Zachariah spoke to Kaiba like he was actually a person.

Seraphina felt frustrated that the cat was not in fact available to anyone. And it had some random name. Not that she had an actual name for it, but it at least... liked her. She watched the boy interact with the cat. "So, is it yours?" she asked, hoping that maybe the boy was just making up a story and that the cat would be able to come back with her.

Zachariah looked at the girl raising an eyebrow. He started laughing at the assumption. "Hell no. This fur-ball isn't mine." Zachariah shook his head smirking. "Nope not mine but he does belong to my older sister who has been giving me hell over him." Zachariah said now looking at Kaiba again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back