OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy made her way out to the courtyard looking for the next person on her list. She kind of knew Freya even though they'd never spoken before. She was one of Connor's friends and Poppy was looking forward to delivering a rose to her. Thankfully she did not have to search too far and found her in the courtyard. "Oh hello!" she called out cheerfully and nearly skipped toward the other girl. "You're Freya right? I have a rose for you." she said and held out a yellow rose.

Freya had been idly flicking through a muggle comic book, and looked up in surprise as Poppy approached. She didn't really know the Ravenclaw well, but suspected she was probably Iris's twin since they both had red hair and flower names. Freya put down her book and raised an eyebrow at Poppy. "Thank you," she said, hesitantly taking the flower. Rose deliveries always made her a little uncomfortable, with people coming up to her out of nowhere and trying to communicate. "You sure you're not selling Girl Guide biscuits?"

Poppy watched as Freya took the rose tentatively. Did she think the rose would bite her? "You're welcome!" she said brightly and pulled out the note that went with the flower and handed it over. "I'm Poppy by the way. I don't think we've properly met before." she said, introducing herself before laughing at her question. "Yes I'm sure. I might have a snack in my bag if you're hungry." she said and moved to look through her bag.

Thank you for being a good friend even if you're also a scary one
Love, Connor

Poppy was way too cheerful, and Freya was rather unnerved by the other girl. The note from Connor made her feel weird and fluttery, and Freya quickly hid a smile as she read it. "Aw, Connor thinks we're friends," she murmured to herself, just loud enough for Poppy to hear. "Do you have more deliveries to do, Petunia?" Freya asked, trying to ignore Poppy's... niceness.

Poppy couldn't quite make out what the other girl said as she read the note. But nodded as she was asked a question. She did falter for a second when Freya got her name wrong. "I do! About two more, I think." she said with a smile. "And my name is Poppy." she added, just to make sure there wasn't any confusion.

Freya smiled and nodded at Poppy. "Okay, Parsnip. You should probably, uh, go do those." She wouldn't have minded if the Ravenclaw stuck around, but letting herself think like that could lead to a dangerous path of friendship and Freya was very busy, besides. She had an entire comic book to read and return before its proper owner noticed it was missing.

Poppy frowned as Freya now deliberately got her name wrong. She had no idea why the other girl was being so rude. "Well, I think I will." she said a little briskly. She wasn't sure if she should address the name issue again but she decided to ignore it for the time being and collected her things, read to go and in fact finish her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back