Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Lucas had been excited to return to Hogwarts, and he had definitely missed the school during break. There were a ton of things in the muggle world he had missed while at Hogwarts, but after only a few days he had found himself missing the magic of Hogwarts. And now he was back, excited about his classes this semester and all the other awesome things at Hogwarts. It was a nice day early in the semester, which was good as Lucas didn't have much homework yet. He decided to spend some time outside, and found himself wandering somewhat close to the forest. Lucas stopped, frowning over at the trees. It was the one spot on the grounds he hadn't explored yet, but that was because it was forbidden. He knew it was against the rules, so he hadn't dared to even get too close. But that didn't stop him from being curious. He hesitantly moved a bit closer to the edge of the forest, casting a glance over his shoulder before peering between the trees, trying to see if he could spot something magical in there.

Alexander's holidays alright. He had missed his mum while he was at Hogwarts, so he was happy to spend time with her. His stutter had slightly gotten better, though he was annoyed it was still there. Alex had recently been curious about his father's whereabouts, but he wasn't going to focus on that too much. Alexander had decided to do his usual exploring around the castle, to see if anything new had come about since he was gone. He had noticed someone on the edge of the forest. He himself was curious as to why the forest was forbidden to go in. Alexander took a closer look into who was standing on the edge, and saw that it was Lucas. He was about to call the boy's name, but it was a little too late, as the boy walked slightly further in. Alexander looked around him to see if anyone else had noticed that Lucas had gotten slightly further in, before Alex himself followed him in. "Psst, L-Lucas what are you d-doing?" Alexander whispers, with his usual stutter.

Lucas hadn't even realized how close he had crept to the forest until he jumped as someone spoke near him. he jumped in surprise, turning while reaching for his wand blindly. But it was just Alexander, not a giant spider or a centaur. He dropped his hand to his side again, smiling a little awkwardly as he blushed a bit. "Oh uh, hey." He said, glancing back at the forest. "I was just looking at the forest." He said hesitantly. "I wasn't going to go in." He said quickly, just in case Alexander would tattle. He doubted he would, as he was his friend and was pretty cool, but... well, it was forbidden.

Alexander waved a little when Lucas had acknowledged his presence. He looked around nervously at the Forbidden Forest. Alexander was always curious about the forest. "Are you s-sure? Seems fun to i-investigate." Alexander says, with a little uncertainty as peers past over Lucas' shoulder, to look further into the forest. Even though Alex had thought it would've been cool to see what the Forbidden Forest was like, he didn't want to get into trouble either.

Lucas relaxed a little as Alexander admitted he thought the forest seemed fun to investigate, he gave the Ravenclaw a small smile. "It would be fun. I think." He said hesitantly. "I'm curious what is in there." He sighed softly. "But it's forbidden, so we can't." He said a little sadly. "I heard there are unicorns in there, though." He said longingly. "Can you believe it? A real unicorn..."

Alexander noticed that Lucas had relaxed a little. He was a little disappointed that he couldn't go into the Forbidden Forest. He imagined all the endless possibilities of what he would've discovered if he went inside deeper inside the forest. "Do y-you think It would be a m-magical unicorn?" Alexander stuttered out as he looked around the trees of the forest. "Imagine m-magical creatures in there!" Alexander says with an excited stutter. He was still getting used to the magical world, and he hadn't really seen many magical creatures in his life.

Lucas giggled as Alexander asked about a magical unicorn, giving him a funny look. "Obviously unicorns would be magical!" He said, trying to wrap his mind around a non-magical unicorn. "I think there's tons and tons of magical creatures in there." He said, a hint of longing in his voice as he looked at the forest again. "But... it's forbidden, and I don't want to get in trouble." He said hesitantly. "Have you ever heard of anyone going in?" Lucas knew some students did, but he hadn't known anyone personally who had done so.

Alexander laughs a little when Lucas gives him a funny look and tells him about how unicorns are magical. "Oh, i know they are. I-I mean, do you t-think they would have m-magical powers coming out of their h-horns" Alexander stutters, as he puts his pointer finger on his forehead, as he pretends to be a unicorn. As Lucas mentions how there would many, many, magical creatures out there in the forest. Alex had noticed that Lucas probably wanted to go in there. "i think it w-would be cool to go too. But i do agree of not getting into t-trouble" Alex says with a smile of agreement. Alex thinks for a moment and then shakes his head. "No, I don't think i know a-anyone who has been inside the f-forest"

Lucas nodded at Alexander's words. "Ohh..." He said, understanding dawning on him. "Maybe. I think... something from a unicorn is used in wands." He mumbled, though he didn't remember what part it was. "Maybe we should look that up in the library, or ask someone." He added. "If they use magic with their horns, I mean." Lucas bet older students would know it, though he'd learned by now that older students didn't always like to give truthful answers when they could tease instead. Maybe finding out who the Care of Magical Creatures professors were could help them out. He sighed a bit when Alexander agreed with him on not getting in trouble. It was nice to have someone agree, but he also wished a little bit that Alexander had been a bit less... reasonable. Then it would have been easier to convince himself to do the same. "Me neither." He mumbled. "I bet its just older students doing it, that know a ton of magic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back