OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Classes hadn't begun yet and Valencia was already slightly bored in this place. There wasn't anything particularly fun to do yet at the school, but she had hoped it would become a little more interesting once classes had begun. Valencia was already separated from her brother, who was in a whole other house, but their common rooms were near each other, so she guessed it didn't bother her as much. She had met a few people recently but hadn't really seen any familiar faces just yet. Valencia had decided to do a little investigating of her own today. She knew that the Forbidden Forest was FORBIDDEN, but her curiosity had always lead her to somewhere. Valencia had decided to climb a tree that was on top of the hill, which was near the edge of the Forbidden Forest, to have a gaze from afar of the forest.

Tobias King knew that the Hogwarts grounds had some areas that were forbidden. But, Toby could not help himself. He had to go see it! He just had to! The Gryffindor ran down the lawns and toward the dark forest. It was very hard to miss, after all. The dark trees loomed everywhere. Just had to go see it. But, he skid to a stop when he saw a girl up in a tree. What was she doing up there? Toby beamed from ear to ear, "Wow, how is the view from up there?"

Valencia almost jumped from when she wasn't expecting a voice from down below. She looked down to see that it was a voice of a boy about her age. "It's okay I guess. I don't see anything special or dangerous about the forest from her though" Valencia calls out to the boy with a shrug, as she was sitting in the tree. Valencia decided she had enough at looking at the forest from afar and decided to climb down the tree. Once her feet were met with the ground, she looked towards the boy. "Do you think there's a reason why its forbidden?"

She was curious about the forest, and why it was forbidden. His momma told him all of the horrible things that have happened in there, and what sort of creatures live there. "My mom used to be the headmistress here, and she told me that people have died in there! Centaurs shot them with arrows! I think there are other monsters in there too!" Toby didn't want to go in there, no matter how much he was paid for it. He didn't want an arrow! But at least the Ravenclaw was down on the ground with him, so that he didn't have to shout.

Valencia looked at the boy with shock as he told her about what had happened in the Forbidden Forest once. She was surprised that someone had died in there, let alone had creatures living within the forest. "Wait, really?! That's insane. Do they really have living creatures in there?" Valencia exclaims with slight shock. Valencia looks back at the forest again, still surprised that there were actual living creatures there. "Have you ever thought about looking in there?" Valencia asks with curiosity. After finding out that someone had died in the forest because of a creature with arrows, it had put her off from going in there, though it seemed interesting to her. She turns back to the boy. "I never got your name. What's your name" Valencia says with a small smile.

Toby nodded, before pointing out, "Well yeah! I mean, it was probably their home first, you know? They probably lived there for hundreds of years for all we know!" Toby did not know everything that was in the forest, but he did know that centaurs were there. Some might have been friendly, but the Gryffindor was not going to take that chance. No sir! "I thought about it but I don't want to get in trouble. I think it would be cool if we asked a professor to take us in there instead! They can take on anything!" The Gryffindor was thinking of those that taught CoMC of course. "Oh, I am Tobias King, but Toby is easier! And yours?" Toby held out his hand, since he was taught it was proper when he meets people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back