Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
SoWLBIE.png

Today Clara made some choclate cupcake for her friend Lumio and for self. She take some cupcakes and walked the Grate hall! She wanted be ready to exam. She also have a bag where was study for her. Poitions, History of magic, some ink and sqill. Notebook was to and Clara was so afraid do first time here at Hogwarts Exam but she was happy doing exam with Lumio. She finaly sit the table and opened first Poition. She take some cupcake and eated, then she waited her best friend Lumio.

@Lumio Skey

Lumio knew he needed to study, but studying was so boring and pointless that he hated doing it. However when Clara had invited him to study with her, he definitely wouldn’t turn it down. Lumio had however, brought more than just his books, knowing that he was likely to get bored he had brought along his guitar and was intending to play it if things got too boring while studying. The gryffindor spotted Clara immediately, sat at an empty enough area of the Gryffindor table. He walked over and sat down in front of her, immediately spotting then the cupcakes, ”Oh amazing! You made cupcakes!” he said happily, speaking at his usual loud volume. He put down the books and the guitar beside him and then placed them in front of him. ”What are you studying first?” he asked as he took one of the cupcakes.

"Yes! I made for you! I hope you like!" Clara waved Lumio with warm smile. She finaly feal better when Lumio walk here becouse other Gryffindor people looked hear and thinking, what Ravenclaw house girl doing here. "Poition! I'm not so good with that!" Clara told hom with a little nervos voice.

Lumio took one happily when she said they had been for him. He took a quick bite of it and nodded as she said what she was studying. ”I had potions last semester, I got an A in the class,” he said with a little shrug, he wasn’t bothered by the fact he hadn’t done that well. He had passed, and that was all he needed for him. ”Do you know the song, the one that professor Pendleton taught?” he asked, since to him that was the easiest way of pass the class, to just know the song and everything else was easy. At least it had been enough for him to get the A he’d gotten for the class and perhaps Clara wanted better grades than him.

-Well, i got O grade at poition!- A for hear was bad and she wanted try best at Hogwarts and mayby she later figure out what she want but also she wanted open bakery and make people smile. -You meen Belladonna song? I have notes! You can take it- She smiled to him and gave him the notes.

Lumio paused mid bite as Clara said she got an O in the class, ”If you aced the class why are you studying it then?” he couldn’t help but ask, ”I know it!” he assured her, he strummed lightly on the guitar and repeated a few lines of the song. He shrugged. ”I think we should study History of Magic, that’s a class both of us have?” he didn’t pay that much attention in class, so he couldn’t be too sure about if he was right in thinking they had that together. But he was sure he had seen her in the class.

-Somtimes is good to read and remember things- She told him with a little smile and becouse she was happy about good grades to shcool and later show her mom and dad and all brothers. -Let's study history of magjc. How is cupcake? You like- She asked.

Lumio shrugged, ”See, that’s why you’re a ravenclaw Clara,” Lumio laughed lightly. ”I’ll pick potions back up when we have the class again,” he said. He took out the history of magic stuff and placed them all down in front of him. He nodded at the question, ”They are amazing Clara,” he finished the one he was eating and wiped his hands on his jeans before focusing on the notes in front of him. Remembering in that moment that he really disliked having to study. "History is boring,"

-Is that a bad thing? I love my house Ravenclaw- She a little mad at Lumio becouse she didn't get it a joks. Clara was blond but a smart, nicr girl and who loved make people happy. -I'm glad you like it- She said cherfull voice and forgot her sad voice and forgot what Lumio tolf her. History was interesting for hear but she don't say that to him
. Clara finished eat cupcake and started read the notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back