OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
11 in Knotted Silver Lime, Dragon Heartstring Core
Juniper had let her hair down, literally, for the Valentine's Day Dance. She had had a lot of fun with Simon and hadn't been too surprised when he asked her to go to another event. He was eye candy and just a good date in general. Plus, there was something charming about him that drew Juniper in. Hoping he wasn't some boy who was gonna freak out over her wearing pants at a formal event, she entered the hall with the Slytherin, taking in the usual atmosphere. "Do you think they have any good snacks?" she asked Simon, realizing she'd forgotten to grab dinner. Her hair had taken a little longer than expected.

@Simon Thorne

Simon hadn't expected to feel nervous tonight but when he saw Juniper waiting for him, he had to admit his palms did start to sweat. He had appreciated her company at the ball and was glad to see the feeling was mutual when he had gotten her rose. She kept him on his toes and he liked that about her, and it helped that it kept him too busy to think about anyone else. "Considering the holiday usually revolves around getting chocolate I would hope so." he said thoughtfully and held out his arm for her. "Shall we?" he asked with a smile and nodded to the snack table.

Juniper snickered, realizing how obviously right Simon was. "True. I just always like to save the best for later," she added with a wink before taking hold of the Slytherin's arm as they headed towards the food. She had a small pocketbook with her tonight, and it was the perfect size for a few select treats. "If you had to choose between ice cream or cake or going to the dance with me, what would it be?" Juniper remarked with a grin before offering him what looked like a miniature cupcake.

Simon couldn't help the dumb look of surprise on his face at Juniper's comment and he let out a choked laugh as she took his arm. "Well when is later exactly?" he asked curiously as they walked together. He raised an eyebrow at her question and considered the cupcake she held out to her very seriously before grinning. Simon didn't have much of a sweet tooth so the answer was relatively easy, but Juniper didn't need to know that. "You of course." he said in a low voice as he took the cupcake from her. "But then, is this allowed?" he asked thoughtfully before wiping off half the frosting with his finger and dabbing it on her nose in one smooth motion.

Juniper considered Simon's question, wondering if he meant that he would like to join her later for sweets. "After the dance. 3 a.m. Tomorrow morning. Whenever I feel in the mood for chocolate," she grinned. Glad that the Slytherin had answered correctly, she handed him the cupcake, playfully gasping as he placed icing on her face. She swiped some of it off with her finger and tasted it. "Mmm, I guess. As long as I can do this," she laughed before quickly swiping icing from another cupcake and putting a small amount on Simon's nose. "Now we match," she grinned, still feeling a good amount of icing on her own nose.

"Are you sure they won't melt?" Simon asked eyeing them warily. He laughed as Juniper gasped with frosting on her nose. Thankfully she seemed to take it well. He should have also expected her retaliation but he was too slow to react and groaned as she returned the favor. "Alright." he said dryly but was still grinning. "I guess I did ask for that." he admitted and looked at her again. Some how she managed to be just as beautiful with frosting on her face. "We do." he said after a beat that was just long enough to be noticed. Simon cleared his throat and noticed as the music transitioned into a slow song. "Do you want to dance?" he asked, finding his confidence again. "As long as you have enough supplies of course." he teased and gestured to her bag.

Juniper was rather surprised by how smitten she suddenly was with Simon as they both wore frosting on their noses. Trying to get the rest of it off, she giggled before slinging the bag over her shoulder. "I think we'll be okay," she teased before heading onto the floor with him, placing her arms on his shoulders so her hands clasped gently behind his neck. "I'm glad you asked me," she said gently as they swayed. She felt like she could just be herself in this moment without putting on any front, and it was nice.

Simon could feel his heart start beating a bit faster as Juniper wrapped her hands around his neck. He placed his hands lightly on her waist and worked hard to keep up his cool demeaner. He smiled at her comment. "I'm glad you said yes." he countered. "Maybe dances wouldn't be so bad if you were always with me." he added, a bit quieter this time. He knew he was going out on a limb but Simon had been thinking about it for a while, thinking about her for a while. He was unsure about a lot of things but this was one of the good things he had at the moment and he just hoped he wasn't about to mess this up.

Juniper couldn't help but blush a little at Simon's comment. She's be lying if she said she hadn't thought about him quite a bit. Having never been one for a real relationship, the older she got, the more she found herself interested in that thought of spending dances with someone. "I'd like that," she said, before standing on her toes and placing her lips against Simon's.

Simon had barely had a chance to register Juniper's answer before he felt her lips on his. A mixture of relief and nerves flooded through him as he kissed her back. Relief that his feelings weren't misguided and a strange anxiety that came with kissing someone he actually cared about. He tried to ignore the memories of the last time he had felt that way and simply focus on the moment. "Well that's clear." he teased, his voice light as they finally parted, with grin on his face that he was sure made him look like a fool.

Juniper had not really been the person to initiate a kiss before, but she had felt the sudden urge to lay a smooch on Simon. And it had been a really good idea. When they finally pulled apart, Juniper kept on looking at the Slytherin with almost a different light. "As long as you agree," she teased as the slow song turned back to a more upbeat tune. She slowly removed her hands from Simon's neck and instead tried to clasp his hand and spin herself as the music played, rather enjoying the evening. "So, is this how you charm all your dates? Take them to dances?" she stated with a smirk, a few curls falling in front of her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back