OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora was excited for the halloween celebration, even though she wouldn't be able to spend the time with her sister. Though they still had matching costumes. Well, matching enough. Aurora had arrived after Rosie, because she didn't need to arrive at the same time, when her sister was there far earlier than her. Aurora was very excited to be in the great hall, and immediately went to dance floor, where there were a couple of others dancing, and she was just getting herself lost in the music.

Gaby was quite curious to see what her first event at Hogwarts would be like and this time, she had to say it didn't look bad. People seemed quite content with their costumes, Gaby had picked a rather common choice. A Greek Goddess, more specifically, she picked Aphrodite. And she needed some company. "Oh, hey, you're Aurora, right?" The girl was in her year, she was pretty and she was in s Quidditch team, so definitely someone Gaby wanted to have a chat with. "You have a pretty costume," she wasn't exactly sure what she tried to imitate but it was still pretty.

Aurora was happy dancing with herself. Taking the occasional break whenever she needed to. She glanced at a girl approached her. She was the transfer. Aurora was not someone that Aurora knew well yet but perhaps that would now change. "I am yeah! You're the transfer?" she said, holding out a hand to her. "Aw thank you. I thought it was a bit of a stretch, but sometimes that's what halloween is," she said with a smile. "I love yours too, that white dress is pretty," she replied, complimenting her back easily and with an easy smile on her expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back