Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Violence
Wand
Knotted 13" Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Rome was bored, she was so bored, her brother had gone to the herbology class, and well, Rome had no interest in being anywhere near those plants and so had decided to do something else, that just meant being alone, and Rome wasn't too good at finding her own entertainment, she usually relied on Cairo or increasingly also Lanithro's whose ideas usually fitted more when Rome just wanted all out violence to be a part of her life, but currently she was left bored and twirling her wand in her hand. She wasn't sure what to do, but noticed a small group of beetles not too far from her, she was on the courtyard after all and the place would be crawling with bugs, she took out her wand and pointed it at one of them, thinking of the spell they'd just learned about in Transfiguration,

"Praepilatus," the professor hadn't said they couldn't practice on real bugs outside of the classroom, and she was exceedingly satisfied when the beetle became a button, she smirked at it contently holding up the button in her hand then finding a puddle of water and placing the button inside, if the button turned back into a beetle it would have to fight it's way out of the water. Rome, had now found something to entertain herself with, and after crushing won with the end of her wand, she moved on to the next, and once again cast the spell. This was far more entertaining to her than sitting in the boring herbology class, listening to the screeching of the plants and the screeching of the annoying gryffindors she had to share the class with.

Viviana wasn't sure what made her think going out would be a good idea, but she was right. The weather was fair, there were plenty of people to make friends with, and it was a perfect place to practice her rune-reading. The brunette woman was more than happy to find a spot not too close, or too far from another person. In fact, she found her spot around the area of a blonde whom seemed to be practicing on beetles. It didn't take long though, for Viv to forget that she was attempting to do runes, when she saw the girl drop the button in the puddle. Viv rushed over and fished it out, just before it changed back to it's form.

"Ma'am." Viviana grinned and approached her, handing back the slightly wet beetle. "I'm sorry to intturpt, I'm just curious if you knew these breed of beetles can't swim. I'm sorry if you didn't, but I wanted to bring him back to you!" The smile that broke Viviana's tanned skin was quite wide and unashamed for the approach of someone she didn't know. "Oh how rude I didn't introduce myself! I'm Viviana!"

Rome was definitely enjoying the spell, turning the little bugs into the buttons, or just crushing them with the end of her wand, she knew she'd have to give her wand a good clean after this but it was worth it to just watch the bugs squirm and be squished by her wand, watch their blood seep briefly out and on to the stone. She couldn't help the smile which reached her lips as it did so, although she was very surprised when her fun was interrupted by a voice, Rome glanced up at the person who'd just called her ma'am like she was older or superior to her, and Rome decided that she would play this part, this girl was older and was handing her back the beetle and the slytherin couldn't help but wonder what on earth was wrong with this girl, and then thought her even more weird when the girl introduced herself. Rome now had a bug in her hand and a girl who thought she had "misplaced" it and had just introduced herself, what a weirdo, and Rome wasn't entirely sure what to do about it.

She stared at the girl for a brief minute before just giving her a falsely sweet smile, and putting her wand out in front of her and pointing it at the bug, transfiguring it quickly back into the button, "Listen, Viviana," she said to her in a falsely sweet tone as she then walked away and placed the button back into the water at the deepest part, before wandering back over to the older girl, "Don't help the bug, it deserves to drown," she told her in a sweet tone that didn't at all match the words being spoken, "Now, you should leave me the f##k alone, go mind your own business elsewhere you waste of space," it was perhaps a little overly harsh, but Rome was having fun and she didn't want that ruined by this girl and her need to save the animals that Rome was killing.

Viviana let her eyes wander over the girl's movements. She couldn't help but wonder what it was that she gained from watching a poor bug drown. Viviana didn't want to remove the bug, but perhaps the puddle would be an inconvenience for other students, and thus she quickly took out her wand and used the drought charm to suck up the puddle into the tip of her wand. Viviana then gave attention to the platinum blonde before her. "I'm sorry I bothered you, I didn't mean to. I don't understand though what it is you gain from watching a harmless bug get injured!" She asked earnestly, innocently curious.

Rome could hardly believe her eyes when she watched the girl dry up the water, and then apologise about bothering her, Rome had gone from amused and having fun to more than mildly annoyed in a matter of seconds, she shoved the girl hard with the anger pulsing through into the hard shove which she gave, unable to stop herself from doing so, and she couldn't help the small growl that escaped her lips from it, she didn't care that it was pointless, or that she should pretend to be nice, Rome just pushed hard her hands then balling up into fists ready to continued the onslaught, "There is nothing for you to understand, this was not meant for you, such a nosy person, interrupting other people," the anger seeped easily into her tone, the low level of threat of violence towards this girl not so hidden in the words, Rome then walked over to where the button was now on dry land, finishing the spell before carrying it in her hand and wandering back over to the girl, she held the bug out in her hand and then looked back up at the girl, Rome used the larger end of the wand to begin to carefully squish the legs of the beetle, going between looking at the creature to the girl in front of her, "This is for you Viviana, just for you," Rome smirked at her the anger still clear in her voice, deciding that instead of just walking away and drowning the beetle else where she was going to slowly torture it as much as she could.

Ian was in the courtyard looking for something to do, books in hand. It was a boring day and he didn't feel like doing anything. He was about to walk away when something shocked him, two people were fighting in front of him. He decided to hide behind one of the big columns that outlined the courtyard to be unnoticed. Since the Summer, Ian had seriously grown and it was hard to hide behind the column.

As the fight started heating up, Ian realized what the fight was over. A crushed bug. It stunned Ian that a fight as big as this was heating up over a TINY bug! He was about to run away and find something else to do when his books he was holding suddenly hit the floor with a loud THUD.

Ian was paralyzed. He didn't know what to do. Run away or stay and get captured and get called a snoop. Instead of doing anything, he couldn't move anywhere so it was obvious he was going to get caught. Ian's mind was running at 100 km a minute trying to think of what will happen to him once the two girls find out what he has been doing.

Viviana's eyes were wide and disturbed as the girl stood there with the bug in her hand, crushing it's legs. Viviana wasn't sure what she was meant to say, but the sounds of a dropping book alerted her to someone else around them. Viviana turned, hoping to see a prefect, but would settle for a fellow puff. As someone who knew everyone (whether they knew her or not) the brunette grinned. "Fellow puff, yeah? Oh come over we were just talking about what bugs can and can't swim, and this lovely woman was showing me how to properly dispose of an injured bug so it isn't in pain anymore." Viviana's rational protected everyone from seeming like a bad person, but most importantly protected her from having to admit this young woman was despicable.

Rome knew that what she was doing was having the exactly right affect on this girl Viviana, and would've been able to continue such things had she been given the time to, but a loud thud, distracted both her and the girl in front of her, who turned round to look at where it was coming from, Rome noted that it was a boy around their age, who looked decidedly nervous, she had no quarrel with him, she had an issue with Viviana and watched as the annoyingly stupid girl spoke, lovely woman, how to properly dispose of a bug properly and she just gave her a look of what the f##k and looked to the boy with a look of can you believe this, even if he was going to get involved, "Look, guy, my issue right now is with young idiotic Viviana here, and not you, so leave," she told him bluntly before just looking back at the girl with a small smirk and just crushing the bug completely in her hand and throwing the remains of it at the girl, she didn't know what that would achieve but she felt like it was necessary. It had felt like the right thing to do in that moment, thought it meant she was out of beetle to torture, so she gripped her wand again and then summoned a singular beetle to her, placing it directly on to her hand and then looking back up at Viviana, "I'm doing this for you," she told Viviana and she crushed with her wand the legs of the beetle, "To show you that sometimes you really shouldn't interfere, I was only going to hurt one, but now," Rome was still clearly angry about this girl stopping her fun with drowning one, and she didn't seem like the type to relent but the more she was neutral about it, the likely more annoyed and violent she was going to get.

Ian saw that the two girls were starring at him. He still couldn't move. However, he noticed one of them was a fellow puff who was talking to him very nicely. She seemed to be very inviting and he started walking over and about to sit down when the other girl looked very angry at him and said to immediately leave. However, Ian couldn't leave. He wouldn't just let a fellow Puff stay behind. So he took the seat beside his housemate and asked

So, what exactly are you two doing here?

Ian was very happy that Danielle and Stella helped him master the English accent because if he didn't, that would have came out very incorrectly. As he waited for a response, his veins in his hands suddenly seemed very interesting and he started to study the patterns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back