Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Oh jeez, Elizabeth, you nimble. She had accidentally fallen on top of her crush. She poured her heart out, making laugh again at how clumsy she was. Moreover, one could not help but listen, the legs stopped by themselves, although the mind tried to insist that running away was still a good idea. Finally emerging from the awkward situation again, the girl gasped a little from her cover. Oh. Oh what it would be like to wake up next to him. She had tried to dream it, of course, but in reality it was, well, about the same as a dream.'' I am so sorry'' She say silent voice. @Fenton Fuller

Fenton was definitely surprised as a girl fell on him while he was enjoying a good meal. He often held meals by himself. He didn't need more friends. Most his friends were too busy studying. He should be but eating felt more important. He was looking over the planner that his mother had given him, OWL messages from past weeks streaming out the sides. Last thing he needed was exactly what happened. "It's cool" he said simply trying to get the girl on her feet. He should have been concerned with the notes going everywhere, but he would never read them anyways. Fenton was just trying to survive at this point. get through to graduation when he would be free from the classes he hated so much. Not the information as much as the dry boring setting. "You okay?" he muttered trying to collect his things as well as make sure his meal was okay.

His voice was special to hear and she was dreamy looked to him and din't say what else she can say right now? Does that was right feeling for her fallin for him?"I am okay, thanky! Don't you get my note?" She asked for him that. She wanted know answer but mayby he will broke her heart? What she will do if he say no? Bella was woried about that.

Fenton wracked his brain for a moment. He had received a rather odd note telling him that he was cute. But he just assumed that was someone playing a trick on him. He had never met this girl before, but he had seen her around. He hadn't paid much attention to her or anyone for that matter. He was quite a bit of a loner especially when his best friend seemed to disappear for awhile.. Fenton smiled kindly at the girl as she said she was okay. "I'm glad you're okay. Oh and yes I got the note." He said not sure what else to really say. "Umm thanks for it though. It was surprising" He added. He was awkward at this. He didn't know what was the right thing to say right now. He glanced down at his meal and the seat open next to him. He wasn't quite sure how House tables worked. But he was going to offer anyway. "Would you like to join me?" he asked gesturing towards the empty seat next to him.

''I hope that didn't make you feel awkward.''The blonde girl was worried about herself because she didn't want to make this situation even more awkward. She really wanted to be liked by someone and so sincerely that both of their hearts would beat faster. Was it bad to dream about it?''I would love to, thanky''Bella replied politely and smiled. Fortunately, there was an empty seat next to her and she was able to sit at the Gryffindor Table. Bella appreciated that he gave the girl a chance to be near him even for a minute. '''How was your day?'' She started after a little silence and akward moment she take sandwich and slowly started eat. It was weird feeling not sit with Hufflepuff but it good way.

@Fenton Fuller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back