Crossing Paths

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Finding this next recipient had been a little hard to track down because it turned out she was also doing a few of her own rose deliveries today. Before Lucia exhausted herself in searching all over the castle for this girl, the Slytherin decided to remain in the Great Hall as chances were the girl would probably be looking for others here too, since it was the best place to find someone in a crowd. The problem was Lucia didn't just want to shout out for the girl since that would be too crass. Instead Lucy took to painstakingly asking those around her if they knew who Corrine Lagos was and if they could point the girl out to her. "Excuse me, do you know who Corrine Lagos is?" Lucy asked the next person beside her.

Corrine's head shot up as she heard her name among the din of the common room. It took her a few moments to pinpoint the source and when she did, she weaved her way between a few students and stopped in front of the girl. Her bucket of roses slapped against her leg as she gave a small wave. "Um, I think I heard you say you were looking for Corrine. Right?" she asked, to confirm. "That's me" she smiled.

Lucia sighed softly as yet another person couldn't hep her with locating Corrine, but she thanked them anyway and looked around for the next person she could ask. But then someone approached her this time and it happened to be just who she was looking for. "Oh! Great, hello!" Lucy greeted her with a smile. "I know you've got those roses," she gestured to the bucket the girl held, "but this one's for just for you!" she said with a small laugh, handing the Gryffindor a yellow rose.
You're an amazing friend!

Love, Xena

Corrine smiled as she was handed a rose. It was definitely nice to get a few of her own, and she put her bucket down to read the note. It was from Xena, her good friend. "Thanks" she stated enthusiastically. "Well good luck getting the rest of those done" she added as she picked up her bucket again to head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back