Crimes of Grindelwald Discussion

Should Nick watch this movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahahaha, probably not . But I did see Fantastic Beasts is on TV tonight, so I'll probably DVR it :p
The original?
So eventually you will see this one, too?!
Then stop reading the spoilers!!

Ya, the original. Eh, it depends how the viewing of the first one goes. xD

Finally got around to watching this. I mean...what is there to be said that hasn't already been said?

I generally agree with everything that was said. So many questions, all those cray spells, no 'fantastic beasts' (though I did squee with the cat lion with the pretty tail) and just felt like a slow movie that didn't go anywhere. It felt like a filler movie, so that things can happen in the next one.
A bit shook with the ending there but I really hecking hope it is a double bluff, like when the Phoenix first turned I was like, oh he's going to dumbledore for help WAIT WHAT and that's where I'm at.

Ok so I saw both movies and both movies are eh at best, my biggest issue of course is Queenie. She's supposed to be a super powerful Legilimens but really she's just an Empath that reads minds and the only real reason she follows Grindlewald from what I could tell is because she can't read his mind. Yet literally everything else screams Run! Witch! Run!!!!

Not to mention if she really felt her abilities were more like a curse why wouldn't you try to find a witch or wizard that would help you perhaps turn it off (maybe a version of Occlumency could be employed on herself to cut the radio signals) instead she's with a guy that very much obviously wants her to keep using it.... therefore he literally provides nothing for her...

Can we please make Queenies ban from the site??? I'm all for Empathy but not Legilimens ones...

Don't even get me started on Creadece (probably misspelled) and the fact that he likely wasn't supposed to be in the second movie and appears to have been added along with his storyline last minute....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back