Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Augustus Westwick

Nicole hesitated on the stairs, not wanting to go up any higher into the towers if Augustus wasn't actually up there, already annoyed about having to make this delivery in the first place. She definitely should have given this one to Ryan. Such was the burden of leadership, she thought miserably, ready to keep climbing when she saw Augustus' gangly form coming down stairs and sighed in relief. "Augustus!" She called over a passing group of students, glad he could probably easily see her waving at him since he was so freakishly tall. "Come here a minute, please."

Augustus was a little worried about the dance tonight, he really hoped Ryan would leave him and Addison alone this time. Surely he understood that Valentine's Day was a day they wanted to spend together, without him? He was deep in thought when he suddenly heard someone call his name. He blinked, frowning slightly when he saw Nicole. As she called him over, he hesitated before heading over to her. "What is it?"

"Just a rose delivery," Nicole said simply, immensely relieved she realized that she likely didn't have a rose from Augustus' girlfriend a she passed over the yellow rose and note. "I uh. Hear you have a girlfriend now? That's fun," She said lightly, reshuffling her rose basket. "She came to talk to me about Ryan. If he's still bugging you two you could always just jinx him to give yourself enough time to leg it. That's what I used to do," she offered.

[instead of a note, there is a postcard bearing a small messy oil painting of an abstract spider in dark, swirling colours]

Augustus felt a bit relieved when Nicole said she just had a rose delivery for him. He felt a little awkward as she brought up Addison, but was also glad she somehow knew about that. It meant she was aware he no longer liked her. But then she revealed Addison had talked to her about Ryan, and Augustus winced. "I don't think I should jinx my best friend." He murmured as he took the note and unfolded it. It was one of Finn's weird drawings, which he was happy to get. He folded it again.

Nicole shrugged at Augustus' response, marveling that they'd been friends this long without Ryan being jinxed already. "I'm pretty sure he'd jinx you if you let him," she offered in counter. "Just a thought, but maybe you should talk to Addison about it. Or Ryan. Probably both," she said lightly. Nicole didn't exactly consider herself a relationship expert but she had been dating Ajax for going on two years now so she definitely had more experience than some people.

Augustus paused. "I mean, if I let him it would be kind of my fault." He admitted. "I don't think Ryan would let me." He added, trying to think about a situation where that would happen. He rubbed his neck a bit. "Ryan told me I spend too much time with her." He said softly. "I don't want to make him more upset."

Nicole clucked her tongue at Augustus' response, shaking her head in exasperation. She didn't have time to solve all Ryan's or Augustus' relationship woes, though her heart went out for poor Augustus' girlfriend. "Suit yourself," she said, waving a hand. "I've got a lot of stuff to get to, Happy Valentine's," she offered, shoulder her bag and heading off down the corridor. Hopefully Augustus and Ryan could figure this out themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back