OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11 inch Alder Wand with Fairy Wing core
Nate was bored, the school already had became boring for him, so he was just laying down on the ground, sketching some weird creature in his notebook.

Giulia saw a boy drawing a weird thing and looked at it. "What are you drawing?"

Nate looked up as he heard a voice. He understood that he honestly had no idea who she was and didn't even know the answer to her question. "That's a really good question," he chuckled. "Looks like a winged elephant, tho, i didn't plan it like that"

Giulia looked at the boy confused. "How did you draw it if you don't even know what it is?"

He frowned at the paper. "Another really good question," he said. "Just draw it, didn't think about it, thought about something not even about creatures"

"Do you draw comics?"

"ugh, I mean, I can but I haven't done it before" he said and smiled at her

Giulia was surprised when the boy said ugh. "Whats wrong with comics?" she asked wondering if he thought she was a nerd now. well he would be right.

Nate started to shook his head. "Nothing wrong with them, they're cool, just tried to remember if I have drew them," he started to make excuses immediately. It was just his style. "So you're a geek, huh?" He asked a bit amused by it.

Giulia was a bit embarrassed to have misunderstood him. She gave the boy a challenging look when he asked if she was a geek. "Yeah, I like comics and stuff." She said, hoping she sounded more confident than she felt. She had always wished she was good at standing up to bullies, but never really had been.

Nate tried to not look amused when she gave him a challenging look. Did she really think that it would somehow affect him? "What comics you read?"

Giulia was relieved when the boy didn't immediately bully her. "I like superheroes." She said. "Like Wonder Woman."

Nate gave her an approving smile. "What about Iron Man? I think he was superior,"

"Iron Man isn't even a real superhero! He's just a rich guy who bought a robot suit."

"Bought? He literally made it himself! And he fought along with a God, wrong gone experiment, super soldier, super-spy, and an archer who never missed. Like, how is he not a superhero?" Nate disagreed with the girl's opinion.

Giulia rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he fought with real heroes, but he's just a rich guy who bought superpowers. That doesn't make him a real superhero."

Nate was getting a bit annoyed by now. "He didn't buy the suit! He made it himself! He was literally born rich. And after all, he gave his life away for the Universe. How that doesn't make him a superhero? Superhero isn't just someone with powers, it's more about the actions, Tony Stark literally died for the universe when he had a five-year-old daughter."

Giulia frowned. "Being born rich isn't a superpower!" She snapped. "Dying to save people might make him a hero, but it doesn't make him super! He's just a rich guy who wanted to play super. There are probably hundreds of poor people who would do even more heroic things, but can't because they don't have the money to buy powers! Being rich doesn't make him super."

Nate let out a hard sight, he couldn't believe that a geek would argue with him about Tony being a superman. "Oh my God, alright, I still think that Tony is the best superhero but alright, what about Loki? And don't you tell that he's just pretty," he frowned, hoping that at least there she would agree with him.

Giulia rolled her eyes but gave up on trying to convince this boy of the truth. She raised an eyebrow when he brought up Loki, giving him a look. "I wasn't going to say he's pretty." She said firmly. "He's old. And he's fine. He's better in the comics than the movies. And he's better in the original mythology than the comics." She added, wondering whose idea it had been to adapt a real myth into a superhero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back