Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie tied her hair into a ponytail as she left the dorm room, she’d been enjoying studying in their but Noemie had grown quickly bored of the scenery and was looking for something else. She knew she needed to keep studying, but she didn’t know where, the common room was busy, the library was busy, she’d already been to the quidditch pitch and she didn’t much like the lounge, so in the end she settled upon the arts room within the school. It was a quiet place, not many went but a place where she could certainly find a table and sit down with her books at it. So, the girl had quickly put all her books into her bag and headed off in that direction, Noemie was really just looking for an excuse to get out of her dorm room. She loved reading, but too much studying this early in the semester wasn't going well.

Pushing through the mesh of students until she got where she wanted to be. The part veela entered the room and quickly found herself a spot within it. She had been right in thinking it would be quiet in fact she was the only person in it. It would be annoying if someone else was to join her and make noise but she was sure this was just one of those places within the school where people would be doing like her, trying to find but not to make noise, to silently study. She wouldn’t mind studying with anyone though, of course not. Her own wanting to move was in part due to her mind not focusing as well, she wouldn’t really mind a good distraction. This room was full of them, full of potential things she could look at and mess around with, so many arts, but she had to at least pretend to be studying.

November was set on doing better than Amber Wilson this year, no matter what it would take. She had heard about the Conglomerated Arts Room before but hadn't ever been there. But she was now destined to go as she wanted to make a nice study schedule for herself and she was sure the room would have large sheets of paper for painting or even poster board. November wasn't really too sure what witches and wizards considered art however, being that some have tried to cut ties with the muggle world in the past. Heading down to the Ground Floor was a short walk for November but the halls were filled with other students that make it hard for her to get through at times. Everyone was greeting their old friends and lovers. She found it annoying they all had to do so in the hallways, it was a large school, why not have their meet and greets other places? November rolled her eyes as she spotted two older students kissing in the halls. She hadn't quite yet gotten to the point where she dreamed of having a boyfriend. She did think her friend Flavio was rather cute however.

Walking into the Arts Room November for a moment thought she was alone and was glad for it. But then she spotted Noemie another fourth year like herself. They had a long or rather short history with each other, having met before coming to school and then becoming study partners. November did feel bad that she hadn't studied with the girl last semester however, she spent most of her study time with Flavio and hardly saw Noemie. She was actually glad to see the girl, it was a nice change from seeing all the Hufflepuff girls. "Noemie! Hey! How are you? It's been a long time since we've talked," November said walking over towards the girl who looked like she was studying. It did cross her mind that maybe Noemie hadn't liked her and that's why she never saw the girl much, but she hoped that was wrong.

Noemie looked up as someone walked into the arts room and she was very happy to see November at the door. She had gotten to know the girl the year prior, she didn't know her that well, but she certainly enjoyed spending time with her, it had been good to spend the time studying with her, but she hadn't given her too much thought until now. She liked her, November was nice and Noemie liked nice people. She smiled at her, and waved to the girl, "Hey November," she greeted warmly, "I'm well, thanks, how are you? It has been a little while, how was your break?" the part veela asked her with a smile. The teen was looking forward to what the new semester and looking forward to possibly spending the time with November as they studied in the future. It would be a good time as they advanced in their education and specifically with care of magical creatures which was in the next semester, that they could look forward to but she still hoped they could spend time together in this semester without the pretext of a class. At the very least she was sure they would probably still study together for other things, "Are you enjoying being back at school?" Noemie was moving a few of her things out of the way, so that November could sit down with her and they could both be sat comfortable within this room. That would be good, she wanted to spend time with her, but she was looking for anything to do currently to distract it from this work she wasn't getting done.

November felt relieved when Noemie seemed excited to see her. She thought maybe the girl hadn't found November enjoyable enough to spend time with during their third year and that was why Noemie hadn't spent time with her during the second semester. But it seemed not to be the case as Noemie responded back to her. She smiled as Noemie moved her things and November joined the Ravenclaw in the empty spot. She was feeling a lot better now, sitting with her Ravenclaw friend. Anytime she had recently spent time with the Hufflepuff girls, November ended up feeling her body tense up and was rather uncomfortable being around them, or rather just Amber. "I'm well too. I went home to Pennsylvania, it's summer there so I got to avoid winter, which was nice," November said to the girl next to her. Noemie was always a nice person, to everyone November had ever seen her interact with. Plus, she was probably the prettiest girl in their class as well. She was surprised that she never heard of any guys trying to date her. Maybe they were too nervous to ask Noemie out. "What about your break, was it nice?" She responded wondering what Noemie got up to. "I saw there is a boy in first year at the sorting ceremony with your name, is he your brother?" She asked having been wondering that whenever she saw Noemie but hadn't gotten the chance to ask her. Noemie was lucky to have a magical sibling. November didn't. She was the weird child, the one with magic where her brother and twin sister were normal.

Noemie's next question brought November out of her thoughts and into a sigh. "I would normally say that I am," she replied looking up at the Ravenclaw wondering how much she could share with Noemie about her troubles. "I've found myself in an odd battle this semester with one of the other Hufflepuff girls, Amber Wilson." November continued her story for the Ravenclaw. She felt as though she could trust Noemie, they had been friends for awhile now and Noemie hadn't ever done anything to be mead and rude towards anyone. All of which made November think Noemie could be someone she shared her thought with, which as of right now she didn't have anyone she could trust like that. Glancing around the room November was glad that they were alone. While she had been planning on doing some work the Hufflepuff was also glad she might get this chance to get things off her chest. "I'm not even sure how it started really. Well, I may have cried at something Amber said the first night back. I was just feeling a little homesick. But ever since then she looks at me like I'm some sort of alien!" November said trying not to relive the moments with tears. She knew she could talk about it without letting it really get to her so November tried her best to not tear up even though she was rather frustrated with the situation. "We both were at your game, which I'm really impressed with how well you did even if your team lost," November said truly thinking how amazing it had been seeing Noemie score points for the Ravenclaw team. "I just, I'm not sure what to think really. I asked her why she hadn't been cheering for the Gryffindor team, because everyone knows her and Wyatt have been dating, she then told me they had broken up. Which I did feel bad about, I didn't mean to bring that up if it was hurtful to her then she just prodded me with a question that I hadn't even thought was something that was wrong in the first place. But, it felt like she was trying to make me feel bad on purpose with her question," November said her eyebrows furrowed displaying her confusion. The normally shy November was gone in this situation. It was feeling nice letting everything out even if Noemie wouldn't have any advice for her. November hadn't even began to explain all the little things that were going on between Amber and herself and how they all seemed to be focused around a specific person, a boy November had a wee crush on, Flavio.

Noemie had no idea that November wasn’t from New Zealand, she’d gotten better at distinguishing between accents but clearly she still had a few problems since she hadn’t picked up that this was an american accent the girl carried, ”I had no idea you were American?” she said with a small smile, couldn’t help but be a little jealous of the girl being able to avoid winter, she had to admit she missed the weather of Nice, she missed that and only that of the country she had been raised in, ”My break was good, mostly just spent the time studying or practicing quidditch,” the part veela replied with a smile, she hadn’t done anything that exciting, ”My mother doesn’t get the same holidays as we at hogwarts do obviously so we didn’t do anything,” she added, ”Oh Simon? Yeah, he’s my little brother, my only one,” the girl loved her brother even if he was always trying to best her, ”I had hoped he wouldn’t be in Ravenclaw but he is and I’ll have to just deal. Do you have siblings November?” she then asked, since it was clear despite having revised together, she didn’t really know much about November, but the girl seemed nice enough that she wanted to get to know her better.

The part-veela was surprised when to the question, she hadn’t expected her to be anything other than fine, but leaned forward to listen more closely as November began explaining. She was surprised that she was in a battle with Amber, Noemie liked Amber she was a wonderful person, but she continued to listen to what November was saying, wondering both what the issue could be and willing to hear the girl out. She couldn’t help but wonder what she had cried at her on the first day back, ”What did you say?” the girl asked in a curious fashion both wanting to know and thinking it would help her help November with it. She smiled and nodded, at the compliment, but was more focused on what she was telling her, and she had been surprised to learn that Amber had been dating someone from the gryffindor team, clearly she didn’t know her friends all that well. She could however understand why November would bring it up, especially if she didn’t know that they’d broken up. She thought about it, ”Maybe she was just upset about the break up, and took it out on you and that situation,” Noemie countered with a small smile. Hoping that be the explanation to it. She was glad that at the very least November had been able to get it out and talk to someone about it, clearly it had been bothering her. Noemie just reached out and took her hand lightly, ”I’m sure it’ll work itself out, and for what it’s worth I’m sorry she made you feel bad, what was it about?” Noemie asked, wondering then if she should bring up the boy that pestered her all the time, but instead decided it could wait, until November felt a little better or just less frustrated by it all.

November was surprised that Noemie didn't think she sounded American. She always thought her accent was straight out of the plain American character from every movie with a plain American in it. She guess maybe her voice did have tinges of the Native Kiwi accent from all the time she had spent here and her Aunt and Uncle lived here. Her cousins sounded like true kiwis, cause they are but she hadn't thought she started to really sound like them as well. Maybe she had. "Oh yeah, well part of my family lives here, maybe I'm loosing my American accent from spending time with them during the shorter breaks," November said with a shrug to her shoulders. She didn't really mind how her voice sounded to others. Being from a certain country didn't really seem to define who a person was in November's mind. The young Hufflepuff left out all the troubles she had during break with her old friends and siblings. It hadn't seemed very important and not anything she wanted to remember so she ignored those thoughts and nodded to what Noemie was saying. The girl was glad Noemie didn't seem to not like her after having not seen her much the previous semester. "Oh yeah," she answered glancing down surprised how Noemie hit the subject head on as to why she had ended up crying the first night back. "Yeah I do, a twin sister and an older brother." November was over any homesickness by now, and didn't feel tears welling up as they had when Amber brought them up.

November bit her lip feeling bad about talking about Amber behind her back but then she remembered that Amber wasn't her friend, Noemie was. Maybe she would know a way for November to fix what ever got Amber so annoyed by her so they could be friends. "I, uh," November paused unsure of what to say next. She was starting to feel defeated by all the tension between her and her fellow Hufflepuff. "Well, you know. I'm not the most talkative person. I like reading and so my friend list is limited. I guess, I find it hard to trust people sometimes. Home life isn't the best for me. I'm the only one, the only one like this," November said gesturing to the school walls around them. Trying to get out the fact she was a muggleborn. "My sister is my best friend and I was missing her when I was sitting in the dorms. So being a muggle she can't be here and then Amber walks in and complains about her sister and how she is at the school and I just, I teared up. I tried to hide it but I feel like she knew I cried," November said looking down at her hands in her lap. She hadn't thought she'd be talking about all this today, she thought she was just there for some larger paper. November listened to Noemie, looking up at her. Glad the girl seemed a lot wiser than she was herself. "Yea, maybe I wouldn't have brought it up if I'd known they weren't together," November said feeling like she'd never want to bring up anything to Amber in case the girl yelled at her again. "Well after I asked her about not cheering for her boyfriend, she uh, she asked, 'Don't girls usually save cute nicknames for their boyfriends?'" November finally got out with a light blush appearing on her cheeks. She didn't know why it had bothered her so much. Her nickname for Flavio hadn't ever seemed to bother him and while she thought he was cute and did have a slight crush on him she didn't think the nickname was that big of a deal, but it seemed so for Amber. "Because, well I'm friends with Flavio. He's in your house so I'm guessing you know him. And he loves ducks so I had started calling him Duckie. He never said it bothered him so I cheering for him at the game and I guess Amber didn't like me calling him that. They are friends too, but I'm just not that sure now, I stopped calling him that, well I've sort of stopped really talking to him, that much, all together. She really kind of said what she said harshly, but maybe she was just upset and took it out on me," November said trying to work it out in her head. "I still don't think that explains why she's always giving me weird looks in classes and glaring at me," November said pursing her lips shut. Most of the time she would just ignore Amber and go on with her life, but more and more the girl appeared in her vision and November knew she couldn't keep trying to avoid Amber. Eventually they'd be in the same group studying, they couldn't ignore each other then.

Noemie had never been particularly good at picking up accents until recently, most english sounded the same to her as every other type, the more time she spent at it, the more she could pick it, she heard it far more, there were some nuances she didn’t yet understand like the different between kiwi and aussie, but that was really about all the problems she ran into, ”I don’t really hear the accent differences, or didn’t until recently,” the girl told November with a smile, trying to not make her feel bad about any perceived loss of accent. It wasn’t this girl’s fault, accents could be subject to change. However she was also rather surprised that both of November’s siblings were obviously not magical, and specifically the twin. Noemie couldn’t imagine having that in her family, though her family had a more direct line of wizards, she couldn’t imagine how hard it would be to leave a sibling in the muggle world while finding out about the magical world. She couldn’t imagine how hard that might be, ”Oh, that must be annoying,” she said with a sympathetic smile. Certainly, she could imagine that if November hadn’t been feeling good on the first it had to have something to do with that. It had to. That made sense to her as why, which might’ve been why all of this had been started. She still liked Amber but maybe the girl wasn’t always nice to everyone. She could understand, Noemie tried her best to be nice to everyone, but if she was annoyed her anger could flare up badly.

Noemie nodded as November continued. She did know from experience that November wasn’t the most overly talkative person, which Noemie didn’t mind, she hadn’t need the conversation when they had just been sitting studying, so it hadn’t been necessary in the slightest. But she got the impression maybe this was the most November really said in any given situation, definitely the most in the time they had known each other. The girl couldn’t imagine what it was like for her to be the only witch in her family, or the stress that came with being so different from the rest of her family. She couldn’t imagine that at all, she didn’t want to imagine that. She didn’t say anything, instead just continued listening to her, talking about her twin and how she did come to this school without her every year. She could also understand Amber’s frustration with having a sibling in the school. Perhaps it was just that November was just closer to her sister than Amber had ever been with her sister. It happened after all. She looked with a small sympathetic smile at the other girl, ”Oh, I’m sorry that you’ve ended being the only one of your family to be magic, I can’t imagine how hard that might be,” Noemie met the girl’s gaze as best she could with the warmest expression she could muster for it. The part-veela was then surprised by the latter point, cute nicknames for their boyfriend, ”It would probably depend on how you define cute nicknames,” Noemie shrugged, hoping that would make November feel better about it. However before Noemie could ask who it was and what it was about, November went into it. She was very surprised that it was all about Flavio, Flavio was cute sure, not someone that Noemie was interested in, but she hadn’t really found any boys cute yet. Not enough to fancy them. She had to admit that maybe it was a little weird to call him Duckie, but then she had a relationship where she spoke largely Spanish to him, which someone could maybe accuse her of being cute with him, but it wasn’t that at all. The part veela couldn’t think of a reasons why Amber was being like this towards November, ”Maybe she’s just jealous?” Noemie said with a thoughtful expression, she wasn’t sure it was right but it was something to say, something to consider. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn’t, who would really know, ”Do you like Flavio?” Noemie asked with a small smile, ”Who would’ve thought that the Hufflepuff dorm was where the drama is, I don’t even know most of my roommates,” Noemie gave a soft laugh as an attempt to light the mood, ”And the only person I have a bad relationship with is a slytherin boy whose just the worst,” Noemie had flares of annoyance towards the boy but even that was tame compared to all that November was going through.

November wasn't sure about her accent. No one else at the school had really noted it to her, but she never spoke to many people for a great length of time they might pick up on her accent. November didn't have time to dwell on her thoughts about her having an American accent or not for very long as they moved into the topic of her family. It was hard for November to talk about but something about Noemie made her feel comfortable. The girl was clearly listening and responding to November and in a way that made November feel better about herself, that maybe things weren't all her own fault. "My cousin's are magical actually. They live here in New Zealand. I hadn't even know they were until my Aunt came and brought me here before first year," November said realizing she did have some family that new what her life was like. She hoped when her cousin Everly started school next year that she'd be able to help her cousin. November knew that having all this drama in her life that she would not be a good role model for her younger cousins. She wished that Amber and her could end all their passive aggressive attitude towards each other. Yet every time Amber came near her she felt it boil up inside of her, she always felt annoyed when Amber was nearby these days.

"I suppose it's a cute nickname, but I'm not so sure that you can't give your friends cute nicknames. Why would it have to just be for boyfriends?" November said rather confused about the whole thing now. Maybe Noemie would have some in put on that part of the confusion. She hadn't ever thought that someone she was close to that deserved a nickname shouldn't have it because they weren't in a certain of relationship. November also couldn't picture Amber as being jealous. Mostly for the fact November was certainly jealous of Amber, not that she would rightly admit so. "I'm not too sure she has anything worth being jealous of," November stated rather awkwardly. She could not picture the Hufflepuff girl as being jealous of herself. It would be weird if that were the case, them being jealous of each other. Sighing November put her chin in her hand and looked over at the Ravenclaw. She was sorry to interrupt the girl's study time for this drama. But Noemie hadn't said it bothered her, but November also thought Noemie wouldn't say such a thing being too kind. November glanced up at Noemie's next question her cheeks answering the question for her. "Oh, uhm, well, he's my friend. So yeah, I like him,like that," she mumbled trying to not make eye contact with the Ravenclaw. She did laugh a little at Noemie's next comment about the drama. It was true, the qualities of the Hufflepuff house usually would mean drama would be less of a worry. She was curious about who Noemie was talking about in the Slytherin house. She knew the names of almost everyone in their house but couldn't really pretty anyone really annoying from the Slytherin house. Of course she hardly talked to anyone so no one really seemed annoying to her, other than Amber. "Do you want to talk about that? I don't mind. We've talk about me so much and I interrupted you. I don't really know any from that house personally," November offered to Noemie feeling like she would prefer to listen for awhile to someone else's issues rather than talk more about her own.

Noemie being from a largely magical family had never had really thought about the different workings of magic within a family, how it might end up in one part of the family and not another part of it. She couldn't imagine that sort of issues within the family unit. It was just easier when all parts were magical, but Noemie knew that she was just lucky to have that in her family. The part-veela still had some questionable parts of the family but she knew at the very least that they were all magical people with magical abilities. Nothing of what November was going through was something that she would ever likely go through. She didn't particularly think she'd end up with a muggle boy, but oh how funny that might be. A muggle boy who didn't know the first thing about magic. She was however glad that the very least November had someone with whom she could talk to about magic. She thought that even if it was a distant thing, at least it was someone and someone who was willing to help. Noemie didn't think either of her aunts would do the same for her, given that one lived in London and the other in France.

Noemie had never given any of her friends cute nicknames, but she'd also never been inclined to give one to others. She shrugged, "I've never done it, but I'm sure it's not just something people do for boyfriends or partners," the girl assured her, though she wasn't certain about it. She could at least assure the girl that it probably wasn't weird, "And I mean if he hasn't asked you to stop, then why would it matter what anyone else thinks?" Noemie then added as the thought occurred to her. It could be a cute nickname but if the person being called it didn't like it, then what did it matter. Noemie was surprised by November's admission, nothing to be jealous of? "Don't say that, you're beautiful November!" the girl reassured her with a warm expression on her face, a reassuring smile on her lips. Of course there were things worth being jealous of, November was beautiful. The girl didn't think November was telling the truth about Flavio but she decided it would maybe be best to drop it. She wondered about telling her for a second before deciding she should, "Oh god," she exclaimed, thinking of the boy that had been bothering Noemie, "He's just the worst, I don't even know his name, but he "accidentally" poured his drink on me at the yuleball and then the next event I poured a drink on him and the last one we got into this fight, and got into trouble," the girl vented in one full rush, "It's annoying because he's really pretty so I can't insult his face because he would know it wasn't true, but he's always calling me unattractive," Noemie couldn't help but admit that the boy was pretty, considering that he was but god he was horrible in every other way.

November nodded along with what her friend was saying. Flavio hadn't ever said anything about the nickname, that would mean it was fine with him. Or perhaps he didn't want to insult her about the nickname. She wasn't very sure now. The teen smiled at the compliment coming from t he part-veela. She didn't know Noemie was part-veela but she did know that the teen was one of the prettiest girls in their class and one of the nicest. She wouldn't except Noemie to tell her she was ugly or anything. She just lightly shook her head, believing she didn't compare to most of the girls in their year.

November couldn't help but to notice the look she received from Noemie when she was talking about Flavio. Looking down at her hands the teen could feel her face heating up more and more. "Well, I mean yeah, I sort of like him. You know, more than as just my friend. But, I bet he likes Amber so it doesn't matter," she said waving her hands about the subject as though she wasn't bothered about it. Next she was surprised to hear Noemie's troubles with a guy. She had been at the events but didn't remember the Ravenclaw getting into arguments with anyone. "The boy is pretty?" She asked not sure what Noemie meant about that. "I hope your outfit wasn't ruined from the drink spilling," November offered to her friend while she thought up a better response to her friend's dilemma. "I'm sure you're better looking than him, so if you think of it that way it might be easier to return his comment? People always say that boys pick on girls because they like them? But, I don't really believe that I think guys who treat girls like that are just immature and not really worth the time of thinking of them," November said trying to come up with something to help Noemie. She hadn't ever really dealt with this type of situation.

Noemie was pretty keen to know about how November felt about Flavio, Noemie had never been much of a gossiper but she was always interested in her friends, and give that she was both friends with Flavio and November. Of course she would never become involved in it, but it was always nice to know. She wanted November to be happy, but clearly she was having some trouble being so. Noemie just wished that November could see how beautiful she was and how good she was. This might not work out, and it might be causing problems but Noemie was sure that eventually it would work out. She wasn't too bothered when the conversation turned to her. She nodded, but it was combined with half a shrug, he was pretty. Like annoyingly pretty, "He is, like that kind of pretty that draws people in," she said, not sure if that was describing it properly, but it was how she felt towards him. he was a mean boy, stupid, but he was pretty. She shook her head, the dress itself hadn't been ruined, nothing a little magic and magical cleaning products couldn't fix, but the night itself had been ruined. He'd ruined it for her.

Noemie had of course gotten pay back for it but that was besides the point. She had still had her night ruined first, and the eventual blow outs had landed her in trouble. She did however listen to the points that November was saying, she didn't believe she was better looking than him, but she certainly didn't believe that he liked her, he didn't seem capable of like he was just a horrid person. She would move past him soon enough but he was still horrible. She did agree that guys or people who treated others badly because they liked them was just a horrible excuse. It was just silly, no one would ever respect them if they did that, "Merlin, it would typical that the only boy who likes me is some whiny annoying brat," she lamented with a light laugh, lightly playing with the edge of her hair, "I know I like boys, mostly, but none of them seem to like me," She shrugged, her own sexuality was still something she was working on, but at the very least no one had any feelings towards her and she was spread so thin already she wasn't sure she wanted to pursue anything else. But she couldn't help but feel left out as she watched most of her year pair off time and again.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm sorry this is so late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back