Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
One of the things Ana Sofia loved about being back at school was the opportunity to head into the arts room and use everything she wanted to. She had plenty of art supplies at home and had even packed a bunch of them in her trunk for the past couple of years but nothing compared to just wandering into the room and being surrounded by everything arts related. It was a place that made her feel at ease, at home. Being surrounded by art was something she wished she could always be. Which was exactly one of the reasons why she liked painting her clothes and other simple things like her school bag and some of her notebooks. It was a way to bring a little bit of creativity with her everywhere she went. Finally reaching the room after coming from class Ana Sofia threw open the door, stopping dead in her tracks when she noticed someone already there. "Oh! I'm sorry." She apologized with a smile, still standing in the doorway when she realized who it was. "Were you preparing club stuff? I can leave if you were, I was just coming in to paint a little." She said, not wanting to disturb the boy if he was busy planning their next club meeting.

Cas was lost in his painting, making new posters for the Quidditch matches coming up. He was humming softly, busy painting Stan's name as Lysanders painting behind him dried. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard someone speak. He leaned around his easel to get a look at her, smiling. "Hi! Ana, right? Come on in," He reassured her, returning to his work. While Lysanders had been all flowers and dragons, Stans was more....... comic book-y, with the block letters and superheroes. "I'm just working on a personal project. What brings you in?" He asked.

Ana Sofia was glad Casper didn't seem to be preparing anything for the club she wasn't supposed to know yet, nodding when he reassured her she could come in. "Yeah, it's Ana. Thanks." She responded with a smile before sitting down at one of the tables. She put her bag down on top of the table and started taking her notebooks out, looking at the boy as she did. "Oh, I was just going to paint my new notebooks for this year." Ana answered. It was something she did every year and she liked it, it made things more personal. The Care of Magical Creatures one would involve all kinds of creatures and colours while, for example, her Muggle Studies notebook would involve any sort of muggle-specific item she could think of. "Who are those for?" She asked curiously as she got up to walk over to where the paint supplies were so she could pick whatever she needed.

Cas was just working on some finishing touches for Stans painting really, so talking with Ana was easy enough. He threw her a smile as she explained why she was there. "Thats a really cool idea," He approved, dipping his paint in some red and swiping his brush over the canvas. "I'm making a few posters for the Quidditch match, I have two friends on the Gryffindor team," He told her, studying his painting.

Ana Sofia looked back at Casper when he seemed to like her idea, shooting him an appreciative smile before going back to picking out some paint colours and brushes. Once she had everything she thought she needed she took it back to her table and sat down, carefully placing all of the paint and brushes down. "That's a nice gesture." She nodded as she started painting a white base on one of her notebook covers. "We might be supporting opposing players then." Ana added with a soft chuckle. She wouldn't say teams since she never truly supported any of the house teams during quidditch, but it was hard for her not to support her sister. If she even went to the game, which she didn't often do.

Casper chuckled. "Well, I know I'm not a Gryffindor, but my cousin is, and so is Lysander. He's the king of flowers?" He offered, putting the finishing touches on his painting. Leaving it there to dry for a moment, he walked over and sat down with her. "That reminds me. How are you liking the arts club?" He asked. He liked getting feedback sometimes, it gave him ideas of what he could do to make the club better.

Ana Sofia looked up from her notebook when Casper mentioned Lysander, giving a small nod. "Yeah I know who he is, I'm in the Wild Patch too." She responded with a small smile, his artwork almost making her wonder if she should make something to support her sister. Then again, she still wasn't sure if she would even got watch the match. "I love it." She beamed when he asked her opinion about the club. "I guess it's perhaps a little more low key in comparison to some other clubs but I don't mind, I always enjoy the meetings."

Cas smiled shyly, thinking about Lysander and unable to hide the blush. "Yeah, he's pretty great, huh?" He asked, biting his lip and running a hand through his hair. His smile widened as she said she enjoyed the club. "That's good, yeah," He laughed lightly. "Is there anything you'd like to see in the club in the future?" He asked, propping his arm up on the table and setting his chin in his hand.

Ana Sofia grinned at Casper's words, almost wondering if the boy might have some feelings for the gryffindor. She didn't think she knew him well enough to ask without feeling like she was prying though, so she kept her mouth shut and focussed on trying to outline some muggle things on her notebook instead. "Hmm, I don't know." Ana answered Casper's question with a small shrug. "It might be nice to have an activity that would require people to partner or team up, maybe? I mean I love all of the individual art but it could be cool to have people mix, combine their creativity and talents. Make some new friends in the process."

Casper listened carefully to what the girl was saying, nodding quickly. "You're right, yeah, I'll keep that in mind," He gave her a smile. "Group projects are always fun." He mused, kicking through a few ideas in his head. "What do you like to do? Personally?" He asked.

Ana Sofia smiled when Casper seemed happy with her input. She liked the club like it was, liked hanging out with her friends and making art together, but it was good to know the boy wanted to know what people thought about it. She nodded excitedly when he mentioned group projects being fun, in full agreement of those words. "Me? As in what sort of art?" Ana questioned for a second before answering anyways. "I like to sketch, paint. On everything really. Makes things more.. fun." She added with a giggle, standing up to show one leg of her jeans covered in tiny flowers. "I like crafting as well, even helped a friend make her halloween costume once."

Caspers eyes widened as Ana stood up and he leaned in, studying the tiny flowers adorning her leg. "Oh, those are beautiful," He breathed. He smiled brightly up at her. "I like crafts, halloween costumes are the best," He agreed with a broad smile. "What did you go for as Halloween?" He asked, thinking that making the costumes made the whole event just that much more fun.

"Thanks!" Ana Sofia beamed when Casper complimented her jeans. If she had to pick a canvas she loved working most on she would likely end up saying any sort of clothes. Or shoes. Or accessories. There was just something about making something you wear your own that spoke to her. It was useful as well. If she had an item she didn't specifically like wearing anymore she often found a way to give it a new life, make it fun to wear again. "What kind of things do you like to make?" She asked in return when Casper mentioned he liked crafts, grinning when he mentioned halloween costumes. "I went as a skier this year, I somehow never put too much time into my own costumes." Ana answered with a soft giggle.

Casper smiled at her question. "I generally make paintings and posters, but I also love making holiday decorations." He told her. "I've been making a lot of handmade decorations for like Christmas and stuff," He confided in her. He chuckled at her comment. "I actually won a prize with my costume this year," He told her.

Ana Sofia started painting the muggle items she had been drawing on her notebook, dipping her brush into the paint while continuing to talk to Casper. "Sweet." She smiled when he mentioned he generally made paintings and posters, which wasn't exactly the same as her preferences but it was still nice to know he mostly enjoyed painting too. "Oooh, that's a cute idea!" Ana said excitedly when he mentioned handmade christmas decorations. As creative as she liked to think herself to be she had never made much decorations, which could definitely be a nice new project. "No way! What did you dress up as? I'm sure I should remember it." She asked curiously.

Cas smiled, chuckling at her words. "I like to personalize my decor," He smiled widely. When she asked what he went for as Halloween, he dug into his bag for a minute. "Oh, I took a picture, here," He pulled it out after some searching and offered her the photo. "It took me a while to do the make-up, but I think it turned out well," He smiled brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back