Not open for further replies.

Lyra Sato

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Konnichiwa! This is
Lyra Sato

My crazy little Japanese girl who died her hair blue for no reason. Lyra had been pulling pranks here in the school and is enjoying that. She's always LOUD& HYPER. You can rarely found her quiet even when she's sleeping! She'll be kicking everything when she's sleeping, so sometimes her head will be on the bottom of the bed and if you're her room mate, I'm sure you've heard a loud noise in the middle of the night. That's the sound of her falling tee hee hee :p ...
She's
FUN and Childish, that's why she never really think before saying something which isn't that good. But again, she's only 11.
hastunemiku_dualwield.jpg

The girl is always
Happy and is afraid of DADA class coz the professor showed her the picture of Voldemort. She could never understand why people want to worship a "bald dude with ugly teeth and small nose holes" The girl said.

So she's
Japanese, she's Canadian (yeshhh she lived there and was born there), She loves Totoro (An old Japanese anime), she's Silly

Japanese name: Saki | English name: Lyra

Anything for Lyra... Friends, Mentor, enemies, BFF. But please.... No boyfriends :p

Hey ! I have Hyacin Campbell for you ! you were the same .. very same, she could be your BFF .. She's playful,cheerful and a anime lover (even in real life :D ) . She's very Hyper too though she recentlypassed a distress. She don't want anything to spoil her fun. But she's a little bit sensitive with things and emotional when appropriate. She knows how to behave or how to be crazy ..

so what do you think ??

wooooooooo!!!! that's cool!! do you want to start or should I?

Okay so I think that Lyra and Faxen here would be great friends. Faxen is a first year Gryffindor as well. She is very outgoing and completely fearless. She will do anything and she speaks exactly what is on her mind. She has no filter ^_^ Look at her bio in the siggy for more info.

Elise: Let's see ... xD Coz Lyra is smart but she often skip class and doesnt really like reading..

Kait: Yea that'll be great! ^_^

ohh my gawd.. I've been trying to write something but I dont know what to write... *sobs* I'll start tomoz and wil post the link here (is it ok if it's open?)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back