Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
It is the season of the witch and as such it seems that it was more time for my clan to rise up and shack off the cobwebs that have been growing on there ominous wands. Whether you want to dance naked under the blood moon, or chant rituals before a dark alter, I think I may have someone to cause your blood to vibrate with a little excitement. So come sit by the fire and listen to the howling and given into your dark imagination.

Nicoli Stein
tumblr_m8mggy1yrM1rrdpfi.gif

Nicoli is a first year slytherin of questionable blood linage whose family has escaped to New Zealand to start a new. I am currently building a more indepth bio but the general idea behind this green eyed boy is that he had grown up to know extreme prejudice but has found ways to hold on to his sanity by delving deeper into the mysteries of magic. He has a fascination for anything magical and in his first year is looking to understand the science behind wands so if you are in his company make sure you keep it out of his grasp as he might try to take it apart. Other than that he is extremely observant and rarely takes any action without first weighing the pros or cons. If it is in his best interest then he will do it but if at all he finds that the risk are to great then he would simply walk away. This gives him a slight cold feel to him but you must remember that he is often think about his own preservation. He is hoping to be the next headmaster of Hogwarts. He is open to friends or enemies at this point in time. Love interest does not suit him at this point in development and all attempts of flirtation or romantic notions will be lost on his logical mind. He is currently 11 going on 12 soon.

James Killian
tumblr_ma2u3vuHNM1r9gwxjo1_500.gif

James Killian, as some of you would remember was the on again, off again love interested to none other than Samuel Philips back in the day. However after ups and downs the two eventual broke it off and went there separate ways though remained friends for the most part. Needing something to occupy his time he opened up his own cute little coffee/ bookstore in France while working at the ministry of magic as a committee man on experimental charms. Besides that he lives with his cat Noir and his dog Blanc who are his closest friends at the moment which has caused him to realize that maybe he should get out and met a few people. He is in need of everything from love interest to friends, enemies are going to be hard to find as he gets along with just about anyone out there. He has only his adoptive father Tillian Angel as his sole family member, the healer is a rather strange fellow and tends to want to cement in his son's mind that he is in fact cool and hip ut do not let that fool you as he is willing to kill to keep James safe. Biography!!!!, if you need more information click Biography and take a look if you will.

Noble Bishop
tumblr_mexijyVxPb1rbnf4i.gif

Noble Bishop is the all american wizard who has the typical perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, rich and loving parents, attends a major muggle college and otherwise popular not to mention good looking. Yet under all of the perfect exterior he has a dark secret, he is a wizard and no one around him knows it. He refused all invitations to magical schools around him and otherwise has avoided the magical world as he knew it until he met a young and vulnerable young wizard. The boy came in and wreck everything he was trying to build for him by making him question everything about himself and like that he vanished without a trace. Noble of course went and otherwise forgot about the boy that is until most recently when he decided to look into his magical talents. But with no friends and connection he traveled to New Zealand to look for the strange boy for help. What Noble needs is a few friends, enemies, and maybe a few love interest. He is Bi so males and females are both welcome though at least for right now he is more interested in women then he is in boys save for one or two. He is not looking for anything serious maybe a little flirting a date or two but nothing more than that at this point in time. He will soon come to break up with his girlfriend as he decided to come to New Zealand.

There you have it my three favorite boys. I do have a few scattered accounts so if you simply a fan or need someone to roleplay with I am willing to help you out. I am a little busy at work and so I may not be able to post every single day but will not leave a thread open. So if you do not mind a day or two in between post than your patience is most welcoming.

Hey Brandon!

So I have two offers for you, one my young Hufflepuff boy for the young slytherin. He guy is pretty friendly, he's a half blood but is uninterested in the fact that means something. I think they could be good friends.

I also have Stefan for James. Stefan remembers his old friend, often wonders what has become of him. Maybe the two could run into one another or something like that. I just think the two should be friends again.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested in what I'm suggesting.

Nicoli Stein & Anna-Jo Worth

I think these two would be so interesting together, not sure where they'd go. Maybe friends at first and as they grow stay close or maybe even grow apart. Anna-Jo has grown up in a rich family as the oldest child. It allowed her to not see the difference between her status and those a less, she hasn't a clue that poor people even really exist. She grew up in a wizard family so there was no point to muggle school, she had a private tutor. However she's still quite lacking in common sense things and often finds herself in mishap. She is also very curious about wands and how they find the person they belong too! So really I think her general lack of knowledge on the wealth of others could develop into her becoming more aware of her richness, and therefore power in the magical world as she grows up which could cause a rift between them in the future or he could be why she never thinks like that!

@@ Emzies

Hey Emzies, it has been a long time since you and I got together to do a thread so I think that it is time we fix that small problem. I am up for role playing with both, with the proper respected character of course, as both seem like wonderful and well thought out characters. If you are still interested then maybe we can have Nico meet your first year in the library? Studying maybe or browsing for kicks? I am not sure if your little puffle is an academic kinda of character but that seems like a great place to find Nico on a good day. As for James and Stefan we can so have them run into each other. Where is stefan at in the world these days ? Is he still in the area or is he still traveling? If you start one thread I can start the other or if you only want to do one then that is cool too just let me know what you are game for!!!

@@Steph

Hello Steph! I can sort of see Nico and Anna getting along so long as she is not a brat or stuck up as his personality can be rather abrasive if not dry which may offend her if she says the wrong thing. If it is wands that she is interested in then he would be kind to someone who shares his same passion so long as they are geniune and well educated. Other than that if you are still okay with that then lets set up a thread and at the very least see how they do. Maybe they can talk on the way to class or maybe after leaving a particular class as Ravenclaw and Slytherin share a few classes this semester. The tone would be light nothing to borish where they can feel each other out. Be warned Nico is trying to make friend for logical reasons which may cause him to be slightly awkward and overly analytically about everything sort of "Ah, yes this sis where exchange names and shake each others hands. Not to hard or too soft as it would give way for terrible first impression of course." LOL. Let me know where you are at!

Ooo they could totally run into each other accidentally after a class and he could see it as an opportune moment to make a friend and then they could see how well they like each other after that first moment! And she isn't very much a brat at all, but she grew up not knowing there is a distinction between rich and poor, sort of kept away from everything outside her home all her life. But this sounds like a lovely plan! Would you like to start?

Nicoli Stien said:
@@ Emzies

Hey Emzies, it has been a long time since you and I got together to do a thread so I think that it is time we fix that small problem. I am up for role playing with both, with the proper respected character of course, as both seem like wonderful and well thought out characters. If you are still interested then maybe we can have Nico meet your first year in the library? Studying maybe or browsing for kicks? I am not sure if your little puffle is an academic kinda of character but that seems like a great place to find Nico on a good day. As for James and Stefan we can so have them run into each other. Where is stefan at in the world these days ? Is he still in the area or is he still traveling? If you start one thread I can start the other or if you only want to do one then that is cool too just let me know what you are game for!!!
Graeme is pretty studious though he thought of himself as very studious but compared to some other students in Hogwarts he's not as much. And also because of his upbringing the size of the library would be very daunting to him. So maybe Nico could help Graeme find a book and they just get to chatting? I dunno. If you could start that?
Maybe even leave it open for others to join if they want? But it's cool if you'd rather have it closed!

As for Stefan, well he's in New Zealand at the moment. But I've been thinking about having him take a little trip. If your character is in New Zealand then it would easy to get them to meet up. Both randomly out at the store, or run into each other in the street, go for lunch or something. If not New Zealand, I was thinking that Stefan would be in France with his aunt helping her with some work she's doing, and it would just be that one that he owned. His aunt could say his name, and that's how your character would know.
I could start this one? Depending on what you think would be best for the characters.

Hop Brandon.
I know th a may be a little late. But I have just read through this and had a thought of someone I can offer for A friend for James.
leigh west I think she may be a couple of years older than him however I think they will get along quite well she also (co)owns a cafe she is fairly smart likes reading and most things to do with history. Isn't a big fan of horse riding. She is fairly reserved in large groups however is friendly in general though can be a little straight to the point at times.
If you have any question please let me know.
Mia.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back