Crawling in my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Insanity;When one lose their self without knowing, and they deprive themself from reality. Maybe become sick, fatigue without knowing. The sudden moment of wanting to die or committing suicide. How so easy it sounded and tempting. With one click of a gun, or one stab at the heart. Taking either impact till you bleed your life out to death, it sounded so better when your dream about it. It sounded even better when you wake up from what most would call a nightmare. It sounded better when you thought about it afterwards. But when your walking the night realizing what you just imagine, you feel like you just lost a battle with your mind. And giving in was to easy, stopping yourself was hard.

The rain pour down his pale skin, his form only contain a wife beater and trouser. Flat shoes sank deep into the mud, the rain warm but cold at the same time. His breath steady and slowly. He walk the school grounds for practically 4 hours now after that dream. He finally decides to enter the forest for a little while, and when he reaches there he slumps down against the tree. The leave branches concealing his form for a while, but he doesn't care. He let's out a scream, "Why the fu(k it has to be me!?!? Why can I just fu(king do it!" after his yells he stays quiet. Tears mixing with the rain, for once he was crying. For what reason he doesnt know.....

Zazuka was dancing in the woods. The rain was coming down hard and the rain held nothing but bliss. She had just had a most wonderful dream even though it had also held a bit of what was to come. Her clothes where dark but thin so that every drop could enter onto her skin. She loved to dance for the rain. Zazuka stopped though when she felt a huge waive of dispare come towards her. Her bare feet left only the softest outline on the muddy ground as she put her hands out towards the sadness.

"Come now it can't be that bad." She said as she placed her hands upon links back. She didn't have her glasses on so she couldn't really see who was on the ground but she could guess. She could tell by his voice and his footsteps. She could tell by the darkness that seemed to follow him around. She had gotten a name though. A name that made Zazuka think that he was not so black and white. "Angel."

Link stood up when he felt the pressure of Zazuka hand. He hardly let Irene touch him for a long time, so for Zazuka to touch him that way he just stood silence the anger shimmering down deep into his skin. ”How did you know my names Angel? What more do you know about me..?” he took a silence step forward. The acid rain pouring down his sculpt, entering his grey iris, making him blink a few times. Till he just ignore it more and let it rain, stinging his eyes as he stood a little while in silence.

”No one has ever called me that in a long time… ” he recall never but yet his middle name was Angel. It was rather disturbing to know that he had that name. He wonders which of his parents name him this. He wonder looking at Zazuka, ”Can you see my parents? Can you see the ones that created me?!? Can you see the one that has abounded Me?!?! Can YOU!” he barked shaking down, his fingers now sinking into his shoulders. This was all his control, his strength not to hurt Zazuka he wanted badly kill the girl in front of him.

Zazuka would have normally flinched from the flames of anger that she was feeling but there was something about tonight that made her somewhat stronger. She wanted nothing more than to show Link his duality, the ying and yang that so few in this world where born with. She would not run from him because he could not hurt her, not now anyway. She removed her hands from his back and spun round. Her eyes seemed to be consumed with stars so that they shimmered silver under the soft light of the moon above.

"I can see many things about what is around me." She said. Zazuka had spoken to link only once but even he would know that her voice was not totally her own. It was deeper somehow, much more like it was coming from her very core. Zazuka fanned out her dress and moved as if she had not heard Link scream at her. "Your parents are not who raised you that is for sure but there have been some that have tried to raise you in the path of light have there not been?" She asked still not looking at him again.

Zazuka faced the sky now letting the rain fall upon her already drenched face. "The Queen of Wands will burn her world." She said finally as she opened her eyes. They had not lost their sliver quality.

"Many tried but fail to raise me. I done it all my own" he answer back out of it, the anger was still growing the hatred still full the air. "I don't love anyone, I don't ever want too. What's the point if what is broken can not be fix, I blame myself for what I have become" he kept saying these words over and over. The omnipresent of it all choir behind him, his words cold never warmth but hurting. "I walk these grounds with no meaning in life, I can't love I can't trust all I do is hurt..." his feet sank deeper into the mud. "You see everything? I know there was something about you, so what do you see in my future?"

Zazuka listened to the boy, no man, in front of her. She could feel the desperation coming from him but only as she would feel air running over her skin. He rejected all warmth that came to him. Did he think that he did not deserve to be happy? Zazuka couldn't really tell. "No not everything, never everything. That is an impossibility. What I can see is what has been set in motion already. There is such a thing as fate and while it is possible to change fate sometimes it takes a series of choices to make that change." She said as she held her hands up as if she where holding a giant wheel.

Zazuka moved her arms as if turning that wheel. "Everything turns Link-Angel, everything goes around and around it quite hard to keep track. You are particularly difficult because you are like a coin." She said as she turned around so that Link could see her back. "On one side you are the cold man that you are showing me. Hopeless, empty, distorted. On the other." She said as she turned around again and as if to show him the other side. "There is hope." She said simply.

"Your wrong Ms.Bones" he walk past her, words were just words. It held wisdom and knowledge of her ability but he couldn't take them to heart. Especially of him failing to love another, he already abused her trust without caring. "I am what I am and that's just how I will always be. I'm no Angel, maybe a Fallen one, I'm a reflection of a demon. Why else can I care for someone else? Unless there something hunting me..." he mumble entering the forest. Fresh wounds appeared up and down his arm. "Fay....I love you if your still here why did you go?" he said out of the bliss of nothing. Fay, was the other girl he had truly and never hurt in his entire life. Fay, if she still existing what something else now, Link wasn't aware of what but its like he could still feel her presents. Fay, Fay consume me. Take me with you...

Zazuka swept her hands downwards and put her hands out to Link. "A fallen angel still has his wings. They my broken and battered but they can still be mended. Trust her Angel Link, trust her to forgive you." She said, sending her words on then wind that was sweeping up in the rain. She very much doubted she was wrong. In this state she was connected to the earth itself it felt like and everything ran through her. The very elements seemed to be coursing through her warm blood and giving her the knowledge of the universe.

Zazuka heard the name Fay. "There is no where she is that you can go." She said into the winds again. Then she started to turn was if she had turned into a piece of paper for the wind to do with what it pleased. She didn't know what was happening but it felt like she was gaining energy not losing it from all her movement.

Link watch Ms. Bone for a while, his grey eyes held anger, confusion, and shock all at once. What can be forgiven, if what was already done is written in blood and sketch deep inside his skin. "No one will forgive me...I am what I mean to be" it was my father will to be the Angel that I am, she will never understand. Yet he remain to watch, her body moving in deep circles, like a toy ballarina. It held his attention for a long time, but just like anything in this world he lost sight of Ms.Bones. He turn his face towards the depths of the hollow's. Something was calling him, something had beckon Link. He moved forward his feet picking up from the ground, he broke out into a run.

Link ran leaving Zazuka behind. The rain pick up, beating upon the wounded flesh. He ran till he reach the outskirts of a meadow. When he reach there, he fell completely down to his knee. Tears still mixing with the rain, while his fist pounded down to the grounds. "Whatever shall happen to me, let it be..." he said in a low-key tone. Looking up towards the sky, his hand reach back to rest against the bark of a willow tree. Tonight he won't be going back to the tents, tonight he stays out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back