Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
BI
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Whippy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for Theodore Hoshino

Chloe had at least heard this name, he was in the same house with her, but a couple years older. "Theodore Hoshino! Rose for you!" and sadly with know his face, she didn't know what he looked like so she had to call for him.

Teddy just about tripped over his own feet when he heard a first year calling for him. He couldn't imagine who would think to send him a rose, so surely there must have been a mistake? "Uh, hi, that's me?" he, waving nervously and walking over to the younger girl.

As soon as he received it for the third time, he heard words that were already pleasant to hear. ''Hello! I have a rose for you.'' She said, then handed me a yellow rose and a note.

[A small painting in bright electric pops of turquoise and pink, shapes almost like stars and strikes of lightning]
@Theodore Hoshino

Teddy smiled at the girl and took his rose. "Thank you," he said, nodding awkwardly as he opened the note. The painting was really pretty, though Teddy was slightly alarmed it wasn't signed. Probability suggested that Finn was the most likely source of a painting like that, but Teddy didn't want to assume just in case it wasn't. Maybe he could put it on the wall next to his bed and see if anyone else mentioned it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back