Cousins Need a Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the both of you :)

Gwen !
Am starting them now hopefully, if not, they should be done by the end of the week.

Mizelea !
I will start the one with Alfie soon, same as above. With Teddy I think that'll be okay. What kind of relationship are you wanting for them? A sweet romance? a passionate one? and do you want to start something for them?

Just a side note!!
Real life is being a bit busy and a bit hectic so I may not be able to reply to topics that fast. I apologize in advance for any waiting.

For people I was starting topics for, I am very sorry!! Unfortunately, I am unable to start them now. If you want to start them then I will post when I get a minute, if not I will start them when things calm down.

I have posted an official topic in the absence forum but I thought I'd write here for the people who did look there. Sorry Domino but I think that's enough people for now, at least until everything is calm again.
<i>
</i>

Just want to inform you about the post I made for Mizelea and Jessi, then for Solenn and Teddy. I would love to have an actual romance going on, sweet and passionate. Don't hurry things. I can wait like you I will be absent for some time. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back