Not open for further replies.

Alfie Martins

OOC First Name
Robyn
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Hello there.

Alfie, Jessi and Teddy are cousins, all the same sort of age, that live together after the death of their families. They are all 16/17 and have spent the last few years raising their siblings.

Recently Alfie and Jessi's parents and siblings died in a house fire so they came to move with Teddy and his siblings. They've been there for a year now, helping out with the two children. Now it's time for them to meet other people.

Chace-Crawford-chace-crawford-479575_100_100.jpg

Teddy Bayne Cameron!
Teddy is slowly getting back into things. He is a nice boy who can get along with almost anyone but he is very protective. If anyone tries to so much as touch a friend or family he can get very angry and violent, doing anything to protect them. He is a strong person who works out a lot.

3573500345_5ceb479a11.jpg

Alfie Martins!
Alfie Martins is very similar to Teddy. He hasn't settled down though, he is slowly moving in the other direction and becoming a typical bad boy figure. He can also be violent and angry when someone he likes is being threatened and he is protective. He doesn't care about much any more.

Logan-Lerman-logan-lerman-10846317-100-100.jpg

Jessi Emmeton!
Jessi Emmeton is the odd one out of his cousins. He has taken his families death to heart and made family his top priority. He spends as much time as he can with his cousins and tries to make every moment of his life matter. He is a sweet boy who relies on others to be the violent ones while he stays with the children to calm them down. He has a childlike innocence about the way he acts.

I would like friends, male or female, for them all. For Alfie I would like someone to help him become the 'bad boy' but preferably not a death eater supporter or someone like that. I would also like Jessi and Alfie to get girls, Alife would have multiple people at a time where as Jessi would take things slowly and be with one girl for a while.

Teddy already has a final and I'm unsure of Alfie (need to talk to someone first) but Jessi is up for grabs. I would like him to find his final quite soon and it be a small, shy cute love story.

Lots of love, and maybe cookies, to all of those who reply!!!!

Summer
xx
<i>
</i>

I can offer two characters for you, they can be anything actually. :D

First one up is Nathalie Blanchard, part-veela, and is from Beauxbatons, you can read more about her in her CD.

another one is HIkari Izumi, werewolf, she's from Durmstrang. She has a generally tomboyish nature, here's her Character Development :D

Hey there Summer! :D

I have here two characters (fine ladies) Currently the both are single though Solenn might a boyfriend soon.

Solenn Erina Goldameir
Solenn is classy and elegant gal. She is the heiress of "The Goldameir Republic". Other that she just moved to Auckland, New Zealand. She left her parent without any permission nor word to his father and mother. Solenn dreams to be fashion designer and plans to pursue it. Though she is currently hiding from her family, so-called-friends and the media of course. Outgoing and cunning. To know more about her just check her CD under the siggy.

Mizelea Brooks
Mizzy,Zel,Leah,Mizel! Name it. You can call her anything! Mizelea is smart, bubbly and giddy! She is quite a girl actually, she loves to have fun. There was no day that she didn't flashed her smile to anyone including strangers. Don't be fooled by her bright attitude for she is indeed smart. Mizelea loves to have F-U-N and in addition to that she is indeed very optimistic. I'm actually finding her a boyfriend that could make her mature, age doesn't matter of course.
I'm open for anything. Spread the LOVE , LOVE and more LOVE! :wub:

I have a few for you :)

Dyfan Venturino 6th year Beaubations boys. He is wise beyond his years, has been studying more then anything else and also needs a life.

Alexa Venturino 6th year home-schooled. She's being mentored by Andrew to become a death eater later on in life, well in a few years

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde 5th year Durmstrang student, pretty ditzy and falls for the wrong guy all the time. Her mother was killed at the end of her fourth year by a death eater/Gwen's Aunt on her fathers side. She is against death eaters but now being a Durmstrang student she doesn't oppose bad boys

:) I hope someone here helps you :)

Nathalie Blanchard : She sounds good, I'd say she'd be best to know Alfie. What sort of relationship would you want for them?

Hikari Izumi : I'm not sure who she's be best for. Take your pick of the boys :)

Solenn Erina Goldameir : Like the one above, I'm not sure who she would be best with so it is up to you :)

Mizelea Brooks : I think she'd be wonderful for Jessi. They could be quite cute together if you like. Friends or more. Your decision?

Dyfan Venturino : He could be a mate to any or all of the boys. It's up to you.

Alexa Venturino : I think she'd be an aquaintance for Alfie, he's the most likely to accept a DE wannabe but only just. Possibly Teddy.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde : I think she'd be awesome for Alfie.

Tuska Wolf : I think she'd be best for either Jessi or Teddy. Or both.

Arden James : I think she would be good for Alfie, help him become a nastier person.

Pixie Carlot : I'm not sure who she would be best for, so it is your choice. A side note, I was wondering if you had applied for her to be a nymph??

Summer
x

Dyfan and Teddy seem alot alike, as Dyfan's really big about protecting his family. But he could also go with Jessie and be that one guy friend he can always trust. Your pick or both doesn't matter

I think Alex and Alfie would work well together as friends. She still has to decided to pursue being a Death Eater or just being dark.

Maybe Gwen would be better off with Teddy. She needs one of those "I'll always be there to protect you" type of guy in her life right now. Though she could hang with Alfie as well.

Just my thoughts :)

Tuska: Yeah I think whoever is left!! Lol

Arden: brilliant

Pixie:Again, whoever is left.

Solenn&Alfie or Solenn&Teddy
I think Solenn and Alfie could work though I wonder if Teddy is still on the market?,
with Solenn's lifestyle she need someone who seems to be
the protective and serious type. Friends or more, your choice.

Mizelea&Jessi
I do believe Mizelea and Jessi could be a match,
she needs someone who could tag along with her bubbly and innocent personality.
I was also thinking about something more than friendship for the two.

I'm also searching some finals for the two ladies,
so if interested just do inform me.
Will then wait for your reply.
:wub:

Nathalie and Alfie
I think they could be friends, or something more if you like. :D

Hikari and Alfie or Hikari and Teddy

Hikari can be friends with Teddy, she needs someone to show her that she cannot just depend on herself.
She could also befriend Alfie, she could attempt to reform him or stop him from being that bad boy.. just an idea though. :D

Dyfan&Teddy
They sound good as mates, not particularly close but the kind of mate you say hi to and hang out with for a bit if you see them around. You okay with that?

Dyfan&Jessi
That sounds like a great idea. Like best friends. :) Do you want me to start a topic?

Alex&Alfie
That would be awesome, he does need a bad influence. Can you start one for that?

Gwen&Teddy
That's alright, he is good at being the big protector friend. Would she become part of his friendship group or just be mates with him?

Solenn&Alfie
I think think Alfie as a friend maybe?

Solenn&Teddy
He has a final but he is free for people now if you want them to go out? What sort of relationship do you want for them?

Mizelea&Jessi
Awesome. How about a friendship that slowly creeps into a sweet little romance? He doesn't have a definite final yet so I'll let you know about that. :)

Arden&Alfie
Awesome, could you start one then please?

Tuska/Pixie
What do you mean by whoever is left?

Nathalie&Alfie
That sounds awesome to me :)

Hikari&Alfie
That sounds alright, they'd have to be close already for him to listen to her at all though.

Hikari&Teddy
That sounds cool, would you want her to me mates with just him or also his friendship group??

Jessi Emmeton said:
Dyfan&Teddy
They sound good as mates, not particularly close but the kind of mate you say hi to and hang out with for a bit if you see them around. You okay with that?

Dyfan&Jessi
That sounds like a great idea. Like best friends. :) Do you want me to start a topic?

Alex&Alfie
That would be awesome, he does need a bad influence. Can you start one for that?

Gwen&Teddy
That's alright, he is good at being the big protector friend. Would she become part of his friendship group or just be mates with him?

Solenn&Alfie

Solenn&Teddy
He has a final but he is free for people now if you want them to go out? What sort of relationship do you want for them?

Mizelea&Jessi
Awesome. How about a friendship that slowly creeps into a sweet little romance? He doesn't have a definite final yet so I'll let you know about that. :)

Arden&Alfie

Tuska/Pixie

Nathalie&Alfie

Hikari&Alfie
That sounds alright, they'd have to be close already for him to listen to her at all though.

Hikari&Teddy
That sounds cool, would you want her to me mates with just him or also his friendship group??

Nathalie and Alfie
Could you start the topic, or should I? :D

Hikari and Alfie:

i actually have this idea, seeing that Alex would be the one to be some sort of bad influence to him, then probably Hikari would be the one to oppose that, she'll be some sort of a good influence for him or so?

Hikari and Teddy

She could probably just be mates with him at first, then once they become closer, she'll be able to open up or be nice to his friendship group as well. :D

It means you decide

Dyfan&Teddy

Dyfan&Jessi
That sounds like a great idea. Like best friends. Do you want me to start a topic?

Alex&Alfie

Gwen&Teddy

Dyf and Teddy - That sounds good Dyfan doesn't actually have any guy friends, really

Dyfan and Jessi - That will work. If you start this one I'll start the one with Alexa :)

Alexa and Alfie - She'll be great for a bad influence then :p And sure I will :)

Gwen and Teddy - Depends on who else he is friends with but I'm sure they'll have a few friends in common somewhere along the line :)

Hikari Izumi said:
Jessi Emmeton said:
Dyfan&Teddy

Dyfan&Jessi

Alex&Alfie

Gwen&Teddy

Solenn&Alfie

Solenn&Teddy

Mizelea&Jessi

Arden&Alfie

Tuska/Pixie

Nathalie&Alfie

Hikari&Alfie

Hikari&Teddy

Nathalie and Alfie
Could you start the topic, or should I? :D

Hikari and Alfie:

i actually have this idea, seeing that Alex would be the one to be some sort of bad influence to him, then probably Hikari would be the one to oppose that, she'll be some sort of a good influence for him or so?

Hikari and Teddy

She could probably just be mates with him at first, then once they become closer, she'll be able to open up or be nice to his friendship group as well. :D

well, by the way, since I'm free and I really don't have anything else to do, I could start the Topic if you like. :D

Nathalie!
Can you start one please?

Hikari!
Sounds good for both :)

Dyfan!
Sounds good, you want me to start one for him and Teddy? And I will get straight to the other one ASAP :)

Alexa!
His friendship group is mainly Sydney Caine, Markov Kalforovich, Ryer Henric (Not currently active), Ivana alforovich, Moriah Knight, and the others are mainly their siblings. :) Would you like me to start one now?

It sounds good to me, Alexa doesn't have any friends at the moment.

Solenn&Alfie
Friends it is. :)

Solenn&Teddy
Great! Hmm I was thinking a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship
for the two though it won't last long. I suppose no drama please.
Can you start a RP for the two? Thanks. ^_^

Mizelea&Jessi
Awesome! I agree with you!
Can I be the one who'll start the RP? Thanks. :D

Alexa!
Okay, do you want me to start one for just them or for the group?

Solenn!
Sounds good to me, do you know how long they'll last or not? Do you want me to start one for Alfie as well?

Mizelea!
Sure :)

With Solenn&Teddy, I'm not sure though I was hoping it to be quite long.
Can you start one with Alfie&Solenn? Thanks! :lol:
As for Mizelea&Alfie
I'll start one now, after eating something. :p

Teddy Cameron said:
Nathalie!
Can you start one please?

Hikari!
Sounds good for both :)

Dyfan!
Sounds good, you want me to start one for him and Teddy? And I will get straight to the other one ASAP :)

Alexa!
His friendship group is mainly Sydney Caine, Markov Kalforovich, Ryer Henric (Not currently active), Ivana alforovich, Moriah Knight, and the others are mainly their siblings. :) Would you like me to start one now?
I'll start one for Nathalie, shall I start the other threads as well? or will you do it? :r :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back