Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
This year had been a particularly scary year for Darcy because she was navigating uncharted waters, having lost her best friend and figured out her sexuality all at the same time. But despite that, she felt like she was finally finding herself. There were so many things about the rose deliveries earlier that day that made her have some sort of revelation. Each rose she had received had been some sort of sign for her to stop being so scared otherwise she'd never truly be happy or honest with herself. So, feeling a bit bold, Darcy dressed in a white dress which showed a bit of her midriff and made sure her hair was perfect before she went down to the great hall to meet Liv. She didn't want to live in fear anymore so she couldn't wait to see the girl.

Olivia was nervous about meeting Darcy at the Valentines dance but she was excited too. She had enjoyed her time with the girl and waa hoping for more, she had said as such with a rose. Olivia's last relationship had been hidden away and she didn't want that, Darcy didn't seem concerned about being affectionate with her in public. Olivia dug out a black dress she had worn a year previously and checked herself in the mirror to make sure she filled it out properly before making her way to the Great hall to meet Darcy. She spotted the Slytherin waiting outside and with a big smile on her face she walked over to her. "Darcy!" Olivia called pulling her into a hug, "You look beautiful,"

Darcy tried not to get nervous while she waited for the Ravenclaw girl to arrive otherwise she might psych herself out and not do what she wanted to do. But all those fears went away as soon as she saw Liv approaching. Darcy smiled brightly and hugged the girl back as she said, "Thank you!" to her compliment. As she pulled back and took in Olivia's dress, Darcy said, "Wow, you look - wow." Truthfully the first word that had come to mind was hot, but Darcy was too shy to say that out loud, not that her face didn't totally give it away. Darcy bit her lip and said, "Let's go in!" taking Liv's hand and leading them into the great hall. She wanted to ask Liv a question but she figured they should get comfortable at the dance first before Darcy sprung it on her.

Olivia blushed at Darcy's words and gave the girl a quick twirl before the girl added that they should go in. Liv nodded in agreement, "Lead the way," She said and Darcy did so by grabbing her hand and leading her in. "Do you want to dance?" Liv asked as she watched the couples dance together, she wanted that for her and Darcy, perhaps they could at least act like they were a couple for the night. "Do you know how?" She asked the girl. It may have been a silly question, but not everyone knew how to dance.

Darcy giggled as Liv gave her a quick twirl but happily linked her arm through hers as she told her to lead the way. As they walked in, she could tell that this dance was full of lots of couples and it made her nervous, but she was in too good of a mood to let it scare her off. "Yeah, let's dance!" she said, laughing a little as Liv asked if she knew how to dance. "Yes I do! Do you want me to lead?" she asked shyly. She was nervous about it but she didn't want either of them to miss out on the experience of dancing with each other the way other couples got to. She was reminded of the last Valentine's dance when she'd come with her boyfriend but she wasn't really as excited or giddy to be with him as she was to be with Liv now and she and Liv weren't even officially a thing! That was how she knew that she liked Liv much more than she ever liked Cato before.

The last time Liv had danced at a school ball had been with Maddie, and she had been the instigator for what happened between them. Things were different with Darcy, she was comfortable with who she was and she didn't have a boyfriend. "Sure," she nodded at Darcy's offer to lead, she put her arms around Darcy's neck and they began to dance slowly. "Thank you for coming with me," Olivia said blushing. Her eyes were drawn to the girls lips as she felt the urge to kiss the Slytherin build.

Darcy smiled when Liv agreed to dance with her and blushed as the girl put her arms around her neck, but Darcy liked it. She put her arms around Liv's waist as they began to sway to the slow song playing and smiled at her. "Of course! Thank you for coming with me too," she giggled a little. They had gone to the yule ball together last year but they were still getting to know each other back then so this felt a little more intimate and it gave Darcy butterflies. Since she was pretty sure Liv felt the same way, Darcy decided to just go for it and get to what had been on her mind all evening. "So, I really like hanging out with you and getting to know you this year," she began, "I'm sure you can tell by now that I like you," Darcy looked around them to see if anyone was listening but everyone was too preoccupied with themselves to care. "And I would really like to be able to keep doing things like this - like taking you to dances and holding your hand and -" she stopped but Liv could guess what else fell under that category. "So I was just wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Darcy asked nervously, holding her breath as she waited.

Olivia's heart was pounding in her chest as she and Darcy danced. "Theres no one I'd rather be here with," She giggled. The halloween carnival and the Yule ball had been fun, but they were closer now and Olivia felt more comfortable with her. When Darcy began to speak again Olivia's heart began to pound harder, the more she spoke the more she thought she knew what she was going to say, and she was eager for her to say it. She blushed when Darcy asked her to be her girlfriend, what she wanted to say was yes, over and over again, but Olivia wanted to keep at least some dignity. "I thought you'd never ask," The Ravenclaw smirked and leaned forward to kiss Darcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back