Counsillor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Mauven

OOC First Name
Britt
Wand
Hornbeam, 12 ¼", Puffskein Fur.
I was just thinking it would be quite useful to have one at Hogwarts, I know you have said before that a nurse or professor could do this, but I think having one would be good. He/she coulfd cover trauma and psycho patients and even do family, marriage and friendship councelling. Just a thought :) I know heaps of characters that could use one.

Hello there,

Nurses have traditionally filled this roll on HNZ, counselling being a somewhat logical extension of their job for taking care of people's well being and, even with this addition to their job titles, nurses are still not very active about the boards.
Adding another position to staff (and thus, likely another forum to the board) is something we might consider if we do see a large number of characters going to nurses (or, as you suggested, professors) for advice, emotional counselling, and assistance with relationships/general problems. Then we might consider it necessary or warranted. But installing a position seemingly preemptively might be a bad idea.

Is this agreeable to you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back