Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Bledsoe

dorky · curious

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Timothy was regretting using a fake moustache as he was walking around the Great Hall because it kept slipping down onto his lips and he'd have to keep reapplying it to his upper lip. Of course an 11 year old wasn't capable of growing one but he thought it would be a fun little addition to his costume. TJ was walking and ended up by the snacks at which point he grabbed a few chocolates and a drink. After doing so he walked out of the way and hung by the walls observing people dancing and having fun. Some peoples costumes were really wild and he felt a little bad for not going as intense but he even wondered how they did the spells to make their costumes work when he couldn't even get the stupid adhesive to stick to his face.

Friday noticed as she entered the hall with her costume (that was just a bag on her head) that a lot of the costumes were really good. She felt she had a chance at winning because this costume of hers was a little ridiculous but she wasn't that certain about it. Friday noticed too as she was walking around, keeping her head high to the hat wouldn't fall off, that there was a boy lingering at the snacks with a moustache that wasn't staying up. "I think you need a permanent sticking charm for that," she told him.

Timothy was caught with a faulty moustache by someone dressed like a crazy bag lady maybe. He wasn't sure. He grinned through his teeth, a bit embarrassed by it. Then she said he needed a permanent sticking charm. "But won't it become... permanent?" TJ asked. "I don't think my parents would be happy if I can't remove the fake moustache from my face ever," he told her not trying to be ignorant but the muggleborn boy truly didn't know what he did not know at this point. "What are you for Halloween?" he asked her, his curiousity getting the better of him.

Friday shrugged. "Probably," she replied to his question. She was sure magic would have a way of undoing it, but she also didn't really care. She was sure that his parents would be annoyed by a permanent mustache, but if it was for halloween and prevented his costume from falling apart. Friday rolled her eyes at him, and pointed to the bag on her head. "I'm a chanel bag, duh," she said. The bag was obviously a knock off, and she was just wearing it on her head, and had normal clothes otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back