Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jenna
Wand
14" Light Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Pinning it to his jacket, Baron picked corsage as well as the other parcel before making his way out of the common room. He hurried as he was supposed to meet his twin before the girls arrived. Spotting @Kace Corelli just by the side of the door, he frowned as he looked his outfit and approached him. "I knew you forgot.", he grumbled, quickly opening the parcel to take out the pin and attached it to his twin's jacket. "Don't lose it. Or I'll have to smack you on the head.", he smirked teasingly. Standing next to him, they both waited for @Amethyst Michaels and @Jenna Toubia to arrive.

Kace frowns at his twin, looking down at his popping, handsome suit. "What chu mean, bro? Style, I got that," Kace grins, fashionably flexing his blazer as he did so. Kace sees his brother take out a boutonniere. One of those flower pins kids back home wore during prom or whatever reason called one for the occasion. "Damn, I did! Good looking out," Kace must've left it upstairs in his dorm. He had all the time in the world to dress up and he forgets something the twin purchased together. It was a little silly, however, he was wearing the gift his girlfriend gave him. That must've counted for his absence mind. Kace touched on the black band wrist and nodded while he stood still for his brother. "Don't worr-ouch!" Kace rubbed his chest, pretending to be stung by the pin. "Just kidding, don't worry about it. I won't lose it!"

Amaya was caught up in her own thoughts tonight- she got ready with Jenna, though it wasn't as much a bonding activity as it was just getting ready at the same time. They ended up walking to the boys together- they were dormmates after all. She was starting to worry, honestly, about the next few years. She had finished her book, but she was worried about sending it to a publisher. She paused as the boys came into view. She nodded vaguely at Baron, giving Kace a small smile. Kace. That was another worry- she graduated before he did, they would be apart for at least a year. Would he move on? She stepped in beside him, resting her hand lightly on his arm.

Jenna...tolerated Amaya long enough to get ready and pretty for the Yule Ball tonight. Jenna trusted her roommate for the moment to give her honest opinion about her dress. Tia had this one made for Jenna this time around, Joshua, her brother chipped in sending Jenna an early gift to go with her dress via owl. They were hoop earrings, very big ones like the Mexicans women in Mexico wore in their country. Jenna took a like in them right away, showing them off to Amaya. The latina felt like a reina, twirling in place before meeting el rey to her heart. Jenna smiles sweetly at Baron, not a typical Jenna greeting. Tonight she was going to make nice with her boyfriend, to remind him of the time they first met. The dance floor is not ice, but they can dance and the theme of the ball fit perfect. "Hi chulo, missed me?" Jenna greeted her boyfriend.

Baron had no time to glare at his twin because he could already see the girls approaching. They both looked stunning although his attention was more on Jenna. She was sporting new hoops, which probably a gift from her family. Taking Jenna by the waist, he threw a smirk at Amaya. "Heya, shorty." Kissing his girlfriend on the cheek, he whispered, "Always, cariña. And I must say you look gorgeous tonight."

Kace grins, looking up to see his gorgeous girlfriend approach them. Kace lightly punches his twin and hooks an arm over Amaya's waist bringing her closer. "You look beautiful," he says with a charismatic grin, tapping her soft on the lips. "Wait a sec, I got you this," Kace summons a corsage with use of his wand. He remembers now he had his wand stuffed inside his blazer. It comes in handy for these kind of things. The corsage came flying right at him, Kace caught it with one hand. It matched his boutonniere flower. Kace presented the corsage to Amaya, "These things are all the craze back home, last time I heard."

Jenna was all smiles, lashes fluttering in her boyfriend's direction. "Gracias, chulo. I always gotta look good for my king," Jenna chuckles, posing right besides him. She waves at a non-existing crowd, more like imaginary peasants and she's royalty. They love her, they love them. They were the young, beautiful and rich royals of the century. If only..."Y? Where's mine chulo? Did they just copied us, be more original Kace."

Amaya was drawn a bit more from her thoughts as Kace hooked an arm around her waist, smiling. "You look pretty good yourself, Tarzan," She returned, straightening his tie. She smiled as he gave her the corsage, slipping it onto her wrist. She glanced at Jenna as she made some remark, ignoring it. "Why don't we go dance?" She asked Kace, eager for the distraction to get out of her own head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back