cooking

"I don't know, what do you wanna do??" She giggled and brought her legs up onto the sofa. Ana kissed Riley then put her head back onto his shoulder.

Well Riley knew what he wanted to do, but thought that, that may not be what ana wanted to do so he kept quite. "Well.... Ummmm we could.... I dont know." Riley laughed at his sudden brain collapse. "We could cast spells on each other." Riley laughed at his poor excuse of something to do, although it did sound quite fun. Riley looked at ana expectantly.

Ana gasped. "You know I can't do spells." She laughed. "Although, I know a few potions I'd happily force you to drink." She joked. She'd never actually give any to him unless they were to make him better if he was ill.

Riley smiled. "you mean you dont evenknow simple ones, like this one." Riley reached over to his trousers and took out his want then pointed it at the kettle. "Torte." The kettle instantly turned into a turtle and it began to walk across the ounter. Riley looked at ana ad smiled. "see, simple and funny. So ummmm do you want a turtle."
Riley smiled. "you mean you dont evenknow simple ones, like this one." Riley reached over to his trousers and took out his want then pointed it at the kettle. "Torte." The kettle instantly turned into a turtle and it began to walk across the ounter. Riley looked at ana ad smiled. "see, simple and funny. So ummmm do you want a turtle."

"I can cast spells." She said watching the turtle. "I'm just really bad at them." Ana laughed. "I'm loads better at potions. I've started making them up though and that's not going too well." She laughed remembering the explosion which caused David's hair to turn purple.

Riley smiled, then he got up and went to pick up the turtle thing. "come on speedy lets go." Riley took the turtle and then went back to the sofa. He sat on the edge of the sofa and covered his maleness up with the cover the put the turtle down. he the turned to ana and smiled. "Itscalled speedy." He laughed then turned back to speedy.

Ana laughed as she watched Riley with the turtle-Speedy. "You're mad." She grinned and looked up at him. "But I have to put up with you because you're my hero." She put her glass down and wrapped both arms round him, resting her head back on his chest.

Riley smiled, he had never been called a hero before. "im your hero am i, thats something iv never been called." He held her hand and lifted it to his face and kissed it. "i love you." Riley was shocked that he had just said that, he diddnt mean to. But it was true. He looked at her to see his reaction.

Ana grinned and moved her arms up so ther were round the back of Rileys neck. "Yeah." She giggled. Then she gave him a long kiss. She smiled at the feel of his lips on hers. "Love you too."

Rileys heart stopped when ana told him that she loved him too, it had been so long since someone said that to him. Then she kissed him, he kissed her back and put everything into it. He put speedy on the floor and held her head in his hands and he turned around to face her.

Ana was so happy that she didn't notice how much time had passed. She didn't care much because she was allowed to stay out at night without telling anyone. She just had to get back home the next day.
She looked up at him and smiled. "I hope you realise, my sister is going to want to meet you now." Odie had always been quite protective over Ana and made sure she knew all of Ana's friends.

Riley thought of meeting her sister, he wasnt too nervous about that he got on better with talking to girls than boys. "Thats ok anyone related too you should be amazing." he carried on kissing her then lay her back down on the sofa, all the timehe kept kissing her.

Half an hour later

Riley was now wrapped in th covers again but new he was lying on the floor hugging ana. He chuckled. "I think we have scared speedy." He looked over at the kettle turtle in the very corner hidden inside its shell. "I knew we should have been a little quiter." He laughed again then kissed the top of anas head.

Ana beamed up at Riley as she led on top of him. She giggled as she looked at the turtle. "He'll survive." She laughed and grabbed her glass off the table to have some of the firewhiskey still inside.

Riley copied ana and reched for his drink, only to find out about he laws of gravity. As he tipped it all of the liquid fell all over him and the floor and quilt. "Oppps." Riley genlty lilifted ana off him for a second while he got his wand. "Scourgify." The liquid then dissapeared. He sat back down next to ana and huggedher. "do you wanna go shopping, or go home and change your clothes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back