cooking

Riley Smith

When Riley and ana landed in front of the door of his new appartment, he let go of her hand then opened the door. "Ladies first." Riley gestured for ana to go inside. Again he smiled at her showing all of his teeth, he really did like her and he was thinking of something really good to cook her so he would have to ask what she wanted.

Ana walked up to the front door as Riley gestured for her to go in. "Why thank you kind sir." She grinned. "So, what are you planning to amaze me with." She said as she walked into the small flat.

Riley grinned as she walked into his apparment. "well i was gonna cook what ever you wanted, if i have what it needs to cook." He followed her in then closed the door behind him.

Riley laughed at her joke. He new only too well how true that was. "well i could reheat some chips and we could watch t.v if you want." He went up behind her and took her coat off and kissed her neck at the same time, he then put her coat an a hanger and led her into the kitchen. He still wasnt really used to it yet. He went over to th fridge an took some chips then closed the fridge then stuckthem into the microwave and set it to two minutes. Riley turned to ana. "So is watching T.V. ok with u or was there something else?" Riley smiled at her.

Ana smiled. "I haven't got a clue what a tv is." She said feeling like a little kid for saying it. "I don't know what most of the things in here are." She looked at all the muggle technology. "I've been secluded to the world of magic my whole life. I don'e have a clue about any muggle things." Ana loved the magical world and was happy living in just the one instead of being stuk in between two completely different worlds like most people.

Riley shocked that she didnt know what any muggle stuff was. "well that is a fridge which keeps food cold, the is a microwave which warms stuff up quickley and a t.v. is a ummmm box that has films and stuff on it, but if you want to do something else then we could think of something." Riley smiled, but still shocked that she diddnt know.

"It's ok. I suppose I should learn about muggle technology." She grinned. "You'll have to teach me how to use some of it." She laughed. "What's a film??" She had heard of films but didn't know what they were.

Riley couldnt explain what a film was. "ummmm.....A film is something that you watch, il just put my best one on ok." Riley walked into the living room, turned on the t.v. and put in a film (top gun). Then he gestured to the sofa, the microwave dinged. "Im just going to get the chips ok." Riley smiled at her then walked into the kitchen and got the chips and put salt on them then went back into the living room then sat on the sofa and started to watch the film.

Ana followed Riley into the living room and sat down on the sofa, mesmerised by the pictures on the 'big box' in front of her. She watched Riley as he walked into the kitchen and came back out with chips. She rested her head on his chestas he sat down on the sofa and then she grabbed a couple of chips and ate them. "So what's this then??" She gestured towards the 'big box'.

"Its top gun, its about two guys who fly in a planr=e and they join a kind off competion ect." He kissed the top of her head and bent his head down to look at her. "Are you ok? Are you comfy?"

As she hugged him tighter he took that as an invitation. He lifted he up a little and he bend down and kissed her passionatly on the lips. he held her by the hips and after an few seconds he pulled away and looked her in the eyes and waited for her reaction.

Ana was surprised when he kissed her. She loved it but she wasn't expecting it. She smiled when he looked at her. She leant over and kissed him back, completely taken over by how good he was at kissing.

When she kissed him back he pu every thing into it, he wanted to impress her as much as he could. After a few minutes of kissing he moved his up and took of her jumper then continued to kiss her. he was red hot at this time, his heart was beating wildly.

Ana allowed Riley to take he jumper off and started pulling his top off him. He had a great body but Ana didn't pay much attention. She was too busy kissing him to look at his body. She felt the warmth of him and started feeling warmer herself. She had completely forgotten about the tv by this point.

Riley help as ana took his shirt off then carefully pushed her foward so that he could lie on top off her while he took her shirt off. The t.v suddenly got load so he stopped kissing her for a moment to switch it off "sorry." He smiled then carried on kissing her. He then moved down and undid her belt and through it across the room, then undid her bra. He could now feel the adrenilinerunning through his body.

Ana's heart was now going so fast, it felt like it was about to explode. She pulled his belt off them yanked his trousers down.

An hour later, Ana had her head on Riley's bare chest and her arms around him. She had just had an amazing time. She never expected it to happen when she agreed to come here. Now thatit had happened, she was glad that she had. Ana huddled up to him, pulling the sheet-which Riley had got from the closet-over her shoulders to keep her warmer. Then, she turned her head and looked upat Riley.

riley lay on his back, his arm wrapped around ana, who was lay across his chest. When she moved the covers and loked up him, he looked back at her and smiled. "I diddnt see that one coming when i woke up today." Riley laughed a kissed ana. Even though he was going to admit it now but he was in love with her. She was amazing. "Is there anything that you want? adrin or something to eat?"

"Nor did I." Ana laughed. This morning, the most she had seen herself doing was making sure s had enough money to buy the top she wanted. "I'll just have a drink, thanks." She grinned and moved up so she could kiss him.

Riley grinned at her. "what would you like?" riley thought about what he had in the fridge. "I have butter beer, that nasty fire whiskey that you like, pop juice and so on." The only reason why he had whiskey was because his room mate liked it but he wouldnt touch the stuff. Riley twisted himself roung aswell as twisting ana round with him, so that he was on top. He looked at her with a smile on his face waiting for answer.

"Ummm..." Ana thought for a few seconds. "Firewhiskey." She smiled as she looked up into his eyes. She loved where she was at this point in time. She felt so safe, so secure. Her uncle probably wouldn't be very happy about it but she didn't care. It was her choice who she loved and who she didn't and she loved Riley.

Riley shivered, he remembered the taste of fire whiskey all to well. He smiled at her. "One firewhiskey coming right up." He kissed then jumped up, only to notice that he tangled in the sheets so he fell back over. After he untangled himself he through the cover over ana head then laughed and ran into the kitchen. After getting her drink he thought about what he wanted, so he got the first thing which was a can of pop. He walked back into the room and gave ana her drink, while he opened his own. "Is it just me or is it a little cold?" Riley laughed then got under the covers and back to the warm.

(Soz it took so long.)

Ana laughed when Riley fell over then grinned at him when he threw the covers over her. She sat up and pulled the sheet over her whole body so she could take the drink and still be warm. "Thanks." She giggled and took a sip of her drink before esting her head back on his shoulder. "You may be cold but to me you feel warm." She grinned and wrapped her other arm round him.

Riley laughed as she spoke, he could feel himself getting warmer now and he took a sip of his rink then put it on the side. He looked at ana. "What do you want to do now then?" Riley wasnt bord or nothing he was just aking sure if ana was happ and not bord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back