Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Straight 17 1/2" Swishy Ivy Wand with Vampire Blood Core
The victory at quidditch had been good, they'd trained long and hard for it, and Yoo was very glad for it. He was happy in general with the way his schooling was going. He enjoyed being able to play on the team and balance it out with studies. It helped too that who he was always competing against was on the team with him. Their competition had been friendly enough, and he did enjoy what this had brought. He worked harder and hard for it, and he knew it was paying off. But the victory was in full swing, and though he felt he was friendly enough he decided to go speak to her anyway. He liked her best. "Hey," he greeted with a little tilt up of his head.

Jia had been in a great mood since their win. She hadn't been needed in the game, but it had been thrilling none the less. She was humming softly to herself, curled up in the corner and going over her notes when Yoo walked over. She looked up to him with a warm smile. "Hey yourself," She greeted, shutting her binder and scooting over to make room for him next to her. She patted the now empty space, inviting him to sit down.

Yoo gave a little nod at her smile and sat down next to her. "Were you studying?" he asked, motioning to the binder. He wasn't sure what else she could be doing, they had just came back from a game, there were small celebrations. "Trying to get ahead of me?" he said almost teasingly, their competition was the thing which kept him going, keeping this relationship fresh and interesting. More interesting than with anyone else.

Jia smiled coyly, running her thumb unthinkingly along the edge of her binder. "Maybe I was," she teased him, unable to help the soft laugh she gave at his next statement. "Oh, I'm already ahead of you," she winked playfully, but set her binder aside. "That was an interesting game, is it always that exciting?" She asked him, tucking a stray bit of hair behind her ear.

Yoo gave a little smile, and then smirked a little. "We'll see," he countered. He wasn't sure who would win in their little competition, it would be fun to figure out, interesting to see who won, and while he was working hard to ensure it was him, he knew that might not happen. "It can be," he said with a little nod, "Sometimes it's over quicker," he said. It was boring time when the snitch was caught quickly, but could also get boring if the chasers on their team were better. "How are you enjoying quidditch?"

Jia laughed lightly, listening to what he said. She considered his question. "It's alright, it certainly keeps you on your toes." She offered, pushing her glasses up. "Though the bludgers are certainly a drawback." She countered. "Who decided that hitting balls of death at children was a good idea?" She asked him.

Yoo gave a little laugh and nod, "Well, consider me on me on my toes," he joked back with a little smile. "But I think I am already ahead, plenty ahead," He said with a confident expression. But he agreed. "The magical world has more spells to help, to minimise damage," he said, but he knew that didn't stop it being dangerous.

Jia laughed lightly and shook her head, the action causing a little bit of her dark hair to fall from her bun and into her eyes. "If it helps you to sleep, I'll let you believe that," She teased, giving him a playful smile. She gave a skeptical look however at his answer. "You'd think helmets would be more prevalent at least."

Yoo gave a little laugh at her words, it was a rather fun challenge they were able to play, soemthing which allowed his work at this point to have a little more value than it did actually. "Well, maybe you should try to persuade our captains of it," he told her, he knew that helmets would probably be a good thing but he didn't want to be the one to go to the captains to say it, or figure out how they got them.

Jia shook her head. "Somehow I think they aren't going to listen to me," she laughed lightly. "Oh, why is Quidditch the only sport the school has? Or even the only after school activity?" She asked. "It doesn't offer much in way of student growth, does it?" She questioned, looking to him. She would need to do some serious catch up over the break.

Yoo gave a little shrug, "Why not?" he asked, he gave a little shrug, at it. "Well....you need to just do them yourself, they might not be official but it's a boarding school, I think it's on us to create the things we do after school," he told her, thinking that it was true there was little official for them, but they'd already done their own thing of having a competition so why not do more creating of that nature.

Jia laughed a little. "No one is going to listen to the alternate seeker, Yoo." She explained. When he told her to do it herself, she pushed her glasses up on her nose. "Well, of course we can. But there's only so much we can do without proper resources." She shook her head. "What else could we even do?" She wondered, almost to herself. Maybe she could learn a wood instrument? Like the flute perhaps. Those were easy to carry.

Yoo rolled his eyes at her, "Make them listen then," he countered thinking it was a rather weak excuse from her. She could make them listen if she was determined enough, he thought she had a really strong spirit so why not. Why couldn't she. He thought it was a rather weak excuse too. "I would do a cooking club," he said with a little smirk, looking to Jia for her reaction to what he'd said. "I've always enjoyed it, and surely all it would take would be telling the school and perhaps some adult supervision," he said, which in his mind was perfectly doable.

Jia considered what he said. "Hm. Perhaps a peaceful protest? I could start with wearing a helmet, perhaps you could as well?" She mused. "We'll have to see who the new captains are of course." She considered. When he mentioned a cooking club, she looked to him. "Oh, I was thinking music. What would a cooking club entail?" She asked, intrigued by his idea.

Yoo gave a little nod, "Maybe some bike helmets?" he added, they were not going to go unnoticed. He hadn't intended to get involved in it, but if Jia was doing it, he wouldn't leave her to deal with it alone. They were friends...mostly. He then gave a little shrug, "Cooking...I guess, like maybe helping everyone learn some basic dishes, do a monthly food night, cake baking," they were loose things a club could do. "What would a music club entail?"

Jia considered his words and nodded. "Alright, we can do that. Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" She asked him, surprised he would even consider doing this with her. Her heart fluttered a little at the thought, but she quickly brushed it aside. She nodded easily. "A cooking club sounds like a wonderful idea," She agreed enthusiastically, nodding her head. "I'm not sure, I was thinking of learning the flute. Perhaps more of a study club, learn to read and write music, learn musical theory, discuss the classical pieces and the masters that wrote them."

Yoo gave a little nod, he was committing to something pretty big but he would do it, not to be outdone by Jia in this, even though it wasn't a competition. He nodded at her, "Well, that sounds nice too, maybe we should go ahead and do that too. It would help with future job prospects to have club leader as part of a CV," he suggested lightly. "Maybe I should let you get back to work, so I don't let you fall too far behind. "

Jia started planning for the music club she was going to start, unsure if anyone but Yoo would join but thinking it would be worthwhile all the same. "We could, we could have one night for Quidditch, one for the cooking club, and one for the music club?" She mused, thinking that sounded like a fair deal. That still left four nights a week to study. She was surprised when he suddenly mentioned going, and she gave him a smile. "Alright. Thank you for stopping to talk with me," she told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back