consider this a warning

Tys smiled weakly at Josh, then took his hand. "I think that's acceptable." He said as he was pulled up off of the step by Josh. "Sooo..." Tys said awkwardly as he pulled himself together and got some balance, he could see that Josh was trying to be friendly, so tried his best to be friendly back, but he had never had a normal, everyday conversation with Josh before, so he felt very awkward.

Josh laughed, the bot seemed awkward which was understandable. " So how good is your friendship between you and Mark, are you close?" He spoke normally with no agression in his voice although he was still trying to hint to him

Mark walked in. He was in a perticually good mood today. His life may have been rubbish but sometimes it only takes one person to make it right again. As he walked into the coomon room he froze. He heard Tysons voce, the voice that he most despised on hearing now. He looked over and saw that he was talking with josh. He tried to sneak past and up to his dorm

"We're good frien..." Tys paused as he saw Mark walk in, he smiled at him. "Hey Mark." He said, forgetting about the heated conversation that he had with Josh earlier about him and Morgan.

Mark froze. He quickly turned around. " Hi Tyson wow i diddnt expect to see you here. So how are you doing. How are things with your new leading lady." He smiled then looked at Josh...... Josh another one of the chases. Great. " Ho Josh how are things with you and Kenny?" He began to edge towards his dornm.

Josh smiled at Marks obveous incomfort. " Well well well Marky boy we were just talking about you. Hmmm Is that lip stick i see on your check." He laughed then stood next to Tyson with a small grin on his face.

"Me and my 'leading lady' are very well thanks mate...But she's called Morgan...uncase you hadn't noticed" Tys smiled. But his smile faded as Tys spotted the lipstick on Mark's cheek as Josh had mentioned. He was remembering his and Josh's conversation earlier and was beginning to get suspicious...what made it worse was that Mark seemed on edge. But never-the-less, Tys tried to keep his smile on his face and joked around a litte, and he wanted to keep it that way, until the truth came out. "Been kissing the ladies have we my Marky Warky." He said, whilst giving him a playful punch.

Mark was getting on edge now. He really diddnt want to be here. He smiled. " Well mate you no me, they carnt keep their hands off can they. I need to go to my dorm now." He turned and walked away hoping that Tyson diddnt follow him.

Joshua laughed. " Ok cya later mark, by the way is that a blonde hair i see on your shoulder?" He smiled then began to walk out he turned to Tyson. " Right Tyson i will speak to you later ok. I need to meet Kenny so i will see you later." He waved then walked out

Tys smiled. "Okay Josh. Cya Soon." He said, waving back at him. Now Josh was gone, Tys needed to make an excuse to go up to the dorm, where Mark would be. Tys was then quite relieved to see that his arm had been bleeding from earlier and had got onto his shirt. Phew. He thought. His arm bleeding wasn't a good thing, but it gave him an excuse. Tys ran back up the stairs, through the common room, then up to the boys dorm. "Oh, hey Mark, just came up to change my shirt...um...I got something down it." Tys didn't want Mark to know what had happened between him and Josh earlier on, besides things were settled between the pair of them now. Josh may still not have liked the fact that Tys was going out with Morgan, but things were calm...for the minute...

Mark sighed when Tyson came into the dorm. He ignored what he said and put his pillow over his head to clear his head. He diddnt want to be near anyone at the moment, esspecially Tyson. He took his head from under the pillow and acted as if things were normal. " So Tyson what did Joshua want. I see you to are good now, i topld you he was a goo guy diddnt i. I really like him." He smiled then got a wet wipe to his check and removed the lip stick that Morgan had left there.

Tys took his shirt off, then put a clean one on, then turned around to face Mark, who was led on his bed with a pillow over his head. "Ah, he just wanted to settle the differences between us...we're alright now...not best friends obviously...but we...respect each other...I suppose...what about you?...Who have you been kissing?" He said giggling a little, but also in hope that he would get the truth out of Mark at some point. "Or who's been kissing you?....Should I say, by the looks of things." Tys laughed.

Mark laughed nervously. " Well you no me, they all want me. Although there was that nce looking girl in the year above. She was something and a half a tell you. I think i have love bite all over my body now." He shrugged then stood up and took his top off and got another one out of his closet and put it on.

As Mark took his top off Tys decided to joke around a little. "Eww, Mark mate, put it away..." He said, sheilding his face with his hands, then laughed.

Mark smiled. " Mate your just jelous because you have a nasy body to look at. Besides the girls die for it ok." He put his shirt on then looked at Tyson then looked away quickly away. He stuck his hands in his head and moved them through his hair then sighed.

"Ah good it's gone." Tys laughed, then unshielded his face, by putting his hands down. "And why would I be jealous of you...My Marky Warky..." Tys smiled at Mark then giggled, before walking over to him.

Tys wondered why Mark was acting so strangely. He didn't bother to reply to his comment. He just sighed then led on the bed.

Mark looked over his shoulder at Tyson and frowned. " Whats the matter with you grumpy, not getting any." He laughed then quietend down at his comment. He sat on his bed and stuck his hands through his hair. " Iv had a hell of a day mate."

Tys laughed a little at Mark. "Mate, you know I've got a girl...and you know it far too well..." He said, remembering his and Joshua's conversation from earlier. "What's wrong with you..'Cause I'm pretty sure that hell wouldn't want a day in your life big boy." Tys Joked.

Mark scowled at Tyson. Why did he sat it like that? Did he know about what happend? He couldnt no it was just him and Morgan, no one knew about what jappend. Marks heart rate increased. " Why do you say it like that Tyson." He ignored Tyson's other comment, it wasnt important to him now.

Tyson wasn't sure how to react when Mark scowled at him. "Why do I say it like that? I don't know...but what's with the scowl...you should cheer up a little." Tyson said, whilst he wandered over to Mark, physically forcing him to smile with his hands as a joke. "Cheer up big boy." He said, in a sarcastic voice, before laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back