Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria wasn't at all disappointed to have not gotten prefect, she was a newer start to the school and she felt the Xiuying deserved it far more. She would've been sad to get it if Xiuying hadn't. But, Val could admit knowing that Louis was a prefect, it would've perhaps been fun to hang out with him as a prefect. But at the very least she'd be able to congratulate him. Valeria was happily putting everything from her holiday in the back of her mind and focusing on the important things which was anything else, and every boy willing to let her be distracted. She'd gotten a little flower, the only one she could find without conjuring because she couldn't do that yet and spotted Louis at the Gryffindor table. "I hear congratulations are in order, Mr. Prefect," she took the seat next to him with a smile.

Louis had been a bit lost in thought as he ate his breakfast. It felt nice to be a fifth year, even if the OWLs at the end of the year would suck. Louis officially belonged to the older students at Hogwarts, and it was great. The prefect badge was a bonus, as he really hadn't expected it. Louis had made sure to pin it in a prominent place on his robes, hoping everyone would notice it. He looked up at the sound of a familiar voice, then smiled widely as he saw Valeria sit down next to him. "Merci." He said with a grin. "Too bad you didn't get one either, it would have been fun to patrol with you." He said, leaning in slightly.

Valeria giggled lightly as he replied, "Oh, come on. I'm just too pretty for any responsibility," she replied with a laugh. She would've been very surprised if she had managed to get prefect. Of course Ares was now head boy, but she didn't think she was right to be prefect when Xiuying was there. She was happiest for her friend, who worked hard, harder than she did. "You'll have to just be stuck with someone boring," she said. She was sure that it would actually be fine. She held out the flower for hi, "Here, for Mr. Prefect," she held it out to him.

Louis gasped in shock and put a hand on his heart dramatically. "Valeria, are you saying I'm not too pretty?" He asked, pretending to be wounded for a moment. Then he cracked a smile. "A shame, because all prefects besides me are definitely boring." He joked, not really sure who the prefects even were. He had no idea who would have gotten it for Ravenclaw instead of Valeria, but he knew she was the better choice in his opinion. He grinned at the flower, then took it from her. "Oh, merci." He said happily.

Valeria giggled lightly, ”I'm not saying it, the school is saying it,” Valeria replied with a little smirk. But she did think that it would've been fun to patrol with him, to have the responsibility with him, but it didn't really matter now. ”I bet they are, but my roommate Xiuying is a prefect, and she's not boring,” she said fondly, not to push him into her direction but almost to defend her a little. But Val was sure that everyone else was just so super boring. ”You're welcome, I've always heard you're supposed to stay in the good graces of prefects soo…just trying to make sure I am with my favourite prefect,”

Louis pretended to look wounded a little longer, before grinning and dropping the act. He listened as Valeria explained her roommate wasn't boring, shrugging slightly. He had mostly been joking, after all. "Right, I trust you." He said with a smile. "I think I know her." He added, vaguely remembering the girl. He laughed as she said she should stay in the good graces of prefects. He grinned at her. "You're definitely in my good graces, Valeria. No reason to worry." He said. "You can break some rules, I won't tell."

Valeria gave a little giggle, ”She's on the quidditch team too,” Valeria gave a warm smile as she said it. She was pretty sure that Louis would know her. ”Good, because I have so many I'd like to break,” she joked with him. She was of course joking, Valeria had never really been one to break rules, she wasn't the sort who broke the sort of rules that you could get into trouble for. Instead, she was the sort to just be out a little late, or kissing too many boys. ”Your family must be pretty proud of you,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back