Conglomerated Arts Club Meeting Y18

Rose Bellard

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Rose was excited. This year she was head of the Conglomerated Arts club. She had been a member of teh group for the past two years but not much had happened. She had used the piano often and come down to the room a lot but nothing had happened. She was a bit nervous as she would like to get the group more active. She was going to work with the sponser Professor Hadan to maybe come up with ideas. She kinda wanted the group to get to know eachother, well introduce themselves and what they wanted to use the group for and maybe some ideas of their own to get the group more active. So she had requested everyone who had signed up to come to the room. There was a big variety of hobbies that the club covered. Cooking, music, art were just some. It was a great facility and she would like to get it active and more people aware of the facilities themselves.

Rose had various assortments of food set out on a table in the center of the room. There were little sandwiches, buns, cookies and just general finger food. There was vaious drinks also. She had chairs and sofas set up around the room also just to make it more comfortable. When Rose figured everyone had arrived she stoof nervously in front of them "Salut everyone, I'm Rose Bellard and I'm the new leader of the group"She said, her french accent as clear as day. "So firstly I'd like everyone to say their name and why you decided to join the club"Rose said smiling widley at the group

Ai was feeling good today. It had been announced that the sign-ups for the Conglomerated Arts Club would be accompanied with a meeting. Their club really hasn't done much and Ai had been a member of said club ever since her first year. The club was totally amazing in her opinion, it had everything she wanted to do. Cooking, fashion, drama, and even music! With thoughts swirling her mind, Ai began to dress herself for the club meeting.

Ai arrived at the Courtyard a few minutes before the meeting was due to start. She went straight to the club and caught sight of a girl setting the finishing touches to the club room. The room looked amazing and Ai figured that the girl was the new head of the club this year. As soon as the other members of the club filed in, Ai took a sit in one of the sofas in the room and watched quietly as the meeting began. The girl had introduced herself as Rose, and so far, Ai was right that the girl was actually the one who will be leading the club this year and they were asked to introduce themselves. And since no one else was volunteering, Ai figured she'd go first. "Hello everyone. I'm Ai Edogawa and I joined the club because I just love to cook and sing and the many other activities had to offer," she said, a wide smile present on her face before watching the others introduce themselves.

Andrea had been looking to get involved...in everything possible. But in truth, this arts club was something she was actually looking forward to. She loved to write, read, sing and draw, all things involving the arts and being interested in them. This club seemed to be a giant mass of them all and, hopefully, would offer her the opportunity to expand her own skills and share them with others. She wasn't much of a touchy-feely, let's talk about our feelings type of girl, but everyone wanted their work to be recognized and she did as well, just as much as the next girl.

She was a bit late to the meeting but it seemed there were fewer people that she had expected to show up; only two other girls besides herself. She figured one was the head of the club and she was proven correct when one girl stepped forward and introduced herself as Rose. It seemed they would have to introduce themselves and make nice with the others who had shown up; how cliche. However, the first year was willing to play along for now and she patiently waited her turn to speak. "My name is Andrea Focoso." She said, her voice bored and icy, as was usual for her; she meant to offense to anyone. "I joined this club because I have an interest in sharing my work and offering my criticism to anyone who should desire my opinion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back