Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
Takes place around two days after this topic

Saveli Matveev's mood was a dreary one, and her face, stone cold and expressionless, reflected that. It had only been a few days since Saveli had agreed to go to the ball with Felix, and now she was rethinking her choices. The blonde sat in the courtyard, on a stone half wall, and tossed little pebbles into the grass. Her over shirt laid beside her, as she'd become warm once she stepped out into the yard. New Zealand was always so much warmer than she was used to after all. Saveli gave a sigh and looked down once more at her stomach, where an unsightly hole sat. She'd pulled the ring out the day prior and only wished for it to heal quickly so she'd care less about people seeing it when she wore her cropped tops. Perhaps, she thought, she shouldn't be wearing them at all. What confidence she'd had two days prior was now gone and the sad Slytherin laid down on the wall and stared at the ground the best she could. Why was it so easy for her close friend to take all the confidence she had and ball it up. Maybe she was wrong to try and keep their friendship going - but Gabe wasn't always like this was he?

It seemed to Saveli that since he'd gotten a girlfriend he'd been different. She couldn't think the worst of her closest friend and wondered what it was that this Lydia was doing to make him the way he was behaving. Saveli sighed. She knew she should be looking for Felix or trying to get a hold of him, but something told her it was useless. He'd find her eventually, or she just wouldn't show up to the Yule ball and he'd think she was a low person standing him up. Maybe she was. The blonde closed her eyes, resting on the cool sensation of brick on bare back, and didn't dare to open them unless someone addressed her.

Just days after he had secured himself a date to the Yule ball Felix was in the best mood he had been all year. Ever since things had ended with Lydia Felix hadn't wanted to be at the school, where he shared classes with her, was a prefect with her, played Quidditch against her. The last few days had seen Felix with a spring in his step, since he met Saveli, at least met her properly he was happier and was looking forward to the Yule ball for the first time that year. After what felt like an all night study session but what had just been an early morning one Felix made his way out of the library and outside to the courtyard.

It was a warm day, as most were in New Zealand. He shrugged off his robe and carried it in his hand. From across the courtyard he spotted his date, Saveli. She didn't look as bubbly as she did the other day, he walked over to her. He wanted to see if there was something wrong with her, something he could help with. "Hey gorgeous," He beamed at her as he sat down next to her on the wall. "What's got you down?"

Hearing the familiar voice Saveli was starting to think she was curse. It would have been easier to just not leave her room while Felix waited out there in the hall for her than to tell him she wasn't going. The blonde moved into a sitting position, hiding what used to have a belly button ring by grabbing her flannel and tossing it into her lap and over her stomach. Sav then held her knees to her chest. She wasn't confident in what she was going to tell him. Even though Monty had reassured her her confidence was still low in her mind and her heart still told her Gabriel was right. "I don't think we should go to the ball." She said, looking to the side and hoping he'd storm off angrily instead of questioning her.

Felix wasn't prepared for what Saveli came out with. She didn't want to go to the ball any more? Had something changed since he saw her last? It had only been a few days, not only was she now saying no when she had previously said yes, the vibrant and fun girl he had met a few days ago seemed to be gone and what sat in front of him was a shadow of her former self. What could have happened to change her so rapidly in a few days? Or who could have happened? "Urm, ok, whatever it's fine, wasn't looking forward to going to the ball anyway, not my thing you know."

Saveli wouldn't meet his eyes, her own burned with the insults of days prior. "Thanks for understanding." Saveli stood up and moved the jacket, working on getting it on and buttoning it up until the unsightly scar was covered. "I should get going though. Sorry i caused you so much trouble." She remarked before turning to leave, her walking pace as slow and sad as she was on the outside.

Felix was disappointed, he had been looking forward to going to the ball with Saveli, she was beautiful and the two had clicked instantly. He didn't understand why all of a sudden things had changed, it was like Lydia all over again, maybe he was the problem. "Sure whatever," He was about to turn away from the girl and walk away when he noticed that she was no longer wearing her belly button ring and seemed to be going to great lengths to hide the fact it wasn't there. "Err, Sav, what happened to your belly button ring?" He asked.

Saveli looked away at Felix's question. What was the point in lying, she was terrible at keeping secrets now that she was so ridiculously emotional. "I took it out." She muttered. "Gabe said it made me look trashy." Recalling the hurtful words brought tears to Sav's forefront but she refused to let them pool over. "Said I was drawing the wrong attention. He was right." She muttered, kicking a stone. She hoped that was the end of questioning though, so that she could leave. She just wanted to be alone under her covers.

By the name along Felix didn't know who Gabe was but frankly he sounded like an a$$ and not the person Saveli should be listening too. "What that's insane, you didn't look trashy at all, and what's he talking about the wrong kind of attention, does he mean me? Believe me it wasn't the charm that got my attention it was you, you were so confident, so sure of yourself, that's sexy as hell charm or no charm, the guys probably just jealous he can't pull one off," Felix shrugged his shoulders and backed a couple of steps further away from the girl. "Just my two cents,"

Felix gave a more blunt and colorful rendering of what Monty had told her, but she couldn't understand why Gabriel would just say something to hurt her, or something that wasn't true. "Well it doesn't matter now does it." She spoke, hugging herself around her stomach. She had no more confidence, no reason for him to be around her. "I have to go Felix. I hope you can find another date to the ball. I'm sorry." With that Saveli turned, she had no intention on turning back either. Things were getting too emotion this year, and her toughed exterior was fading away. Her once bullet proof personality was becoming easy to rip through and she needed to toughen up - for her sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back