OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Ryder)
Alex had to admit she missed seeing her cousin, it had been a while and with everything that had been going on she needed a break from her family and the rest of the world. She was kind of surprised that her father had let her travel by herself, but she had just turned eighteen and therefore she was more than happy to leave her home for a bit. Alex sighed as she walked in the living room and smiled as she saw her cousin Blair, she had missed her so much. The girl moved to give her another hug, even though she had seen her the past two days she still needed the comfort. Besides, Blair was older and Alex needed an older sisterly figure right now. She was going to tell her the entire story, without missing the important bits. "I have to talk to you about something," she sucked in a deep breath and sat down on the couch. "It's about what's been happening at home." She sincerely hoped that Blair would support her in this because as of late she had no one to turn to, she was eighteen and in need of some advice. Blair was the best person to go to about her problems. Alex was tired of keeping her secrets to herself - her younger siblings knew about the marriage, but that was it. They had no idea how hard it was to cope nowadays. And Alex couldn't tell them, firstly because they were younger than her but also because she couldn't burden and worry them with her own problems. They had enough on their plate as it was, with the recent death of their mother. She hoped that after this mini holiday it wouldn't be as difficult anymore.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back