confession

"Yes I would very much like to know that too" Said Sern simply. The storm in his eyes starting to swirl around and pick up slightly. He stood there silently wondering what Derrik was going to say.
He was sure he was at least partly lying, but then again, he could be wrong. And the fact that he looked perfectly fine a few minutes before was pushing with his lying theory

"She must of came down with something. She was bed ridden for a while and no one was around to help her out so she was my top priority. I'm sorry. I really would've written but she caused me so much stress that I need to be around her until she was better."

Derrik looked into Arisa's eyes. They said "I mean it. Don't get on his side please. We're still friends aren't we?"

Arisa looked into Derriks eyes, they seemed to say he was telling the truth "what was wrong with her? couldnt she have just gone to the hospital or something?" Arisa asked gently, "and yes, i'll still be your friend if you want me to" she added in a slightly less cold voice she had been using for the intire conversation.

"Honestly she hates them. She normally knows how to take care of herself but apparently this time she wasn't prepared. It must of been something that was going around and she got the worst of it."

Derrik didn't know what to do now. Arisa was with another guy and now Derrik was single and heartbroken.

Arisa looked at Derrik, "well lets hopeit was the last of it and not the warning of something bigger" she replied. She just wanted to leave, it was getting akward, she pulled out her wand nd started twirling it around in her hand.

(lame -_-)

Sern could grudgingly understand Derrik's point about his mum hating hospitals, he did too. In fact he and his cousin hated them to the point of refusing to go, even if its a serious injury. He looked at him for a moment before saying, "so that's it?.... your letting her go like that?" the slightest ping of curiosity entered his voice. Sern had expected at least a slight challenge (not that he exactly wanted it)

"Well what can I do. If Arisa feels that we need to move on then I'll do it. I gave the idea that we could fix it but it seems as if she wants to break off. I'm not going to force her to stay with me so I'm doing as she asks."

Derrik was getting weird feelings. He need to take a nap.

"thank-you" Arisa said nodding to Derrik. She checked her watch "well I'm going to go" she said going over and giving Derrik a hug "you'll always hold a special place in my heart" she whispered in his ear. She squeezed him tighter for a second before letting go "you coming Sern?" she asked looking at him with love filled eyes.

He stood there for a moment longer silent and still before slowly nodding his head to Derrik and moving over to Arisa, slinging his arm around her waist once more and pressing his lips to her cheek.
"Why not" A faint smile touched his lips and he asked gently, "Any particular place to go or..?"

Arisa walked over to Derrik and gave him a hug. He replied back in a whisper "Just like a tattoo. You'll always be in my thoughts."

Derrik felt her squeeze him a little tighter. When she walked away, he stood still.

"Well guys, I'm going to head back to the school. I'll see you two around." Derrik said his goodbyes and walked away. Once he was out of site, he picked up his pace and almost ran back to the dormitory. It was there he threw himself on his bed and just teared a bit. Soon, he feel asleep from today's experience.

"Why dont we go work on our spells?" Arisa asked, there were a few things she needed to practise "we could work on DADA" she suggested knowing that both Sern and Aeon had asperations to be aurors.(sp?) She gave Derrik a half smile when Sern kissed her cheek.

Sern followed Arisa's half smile back to Derrik before his eyes wandered back to Arisa.
"Of course" He said warmly, "And where do you suggest we practice?" He asked curiously while holding her closely to him.

"how about.... the dualing chamber?" she asked "I've never been there before" She felt Sern hold her close, she felt her spine shiver at the closeness, she had almost forgotten that Derrik was standing there watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back