confession

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked down to the lawn. Derrik was back from where ever he had gone, and they needed to talk. She had sent Derrik an owl with his red valentines rose attached to it
Derrik, meet me at the lawn, we need to talk
-Arisa

She found her tree on the lawn and went to go sit under it, the snow had started to melt and the first flowers could be seen blooming inbetween the grass. She knew she had to do this but that didn't make it anyless pleasent. She sat back against the and let out a sigh.

Derrik had finally come back from a random occurrence. He felt that he was back at home once again. He sat up in the dormitory just spacing out when an owl flew in from the near by window with a letter and a rose.

Derrik, meet me at the lawn, we need to talk
-Arisa

Derrik knew that he hadn't seen Arisa in so long. He never forgot about her but when he read that it was from her, excitement ran through him. He gave the owl a piece of food and took the items. He placed them on his bed as he went to get ready. Now, with his casual cloths on, Derrik began walking out to the lawn.

As he walked, there she was standing against a tree. When he got to the tree, Derrik went up to hug Arisa.

"Hey." he said as he did so.

Arisa felt guilt well up inside her as Derrik hugged her, how could she have done this to him? "Hey Derrik" she said in a slightly sad voice. "where have you been? You missed alot" she said the last part almost bitterly, he hadn't been there for her, Sern had.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I had to randomly leave. I was going to tell you but i just had to be rushed. I missed you as well. Don't think that I didn't forget about you for a second."

Derrik knew that something wasn't right. Arisa wasn't her happy go luck self anymore. There was a tint of darkness in her voice.

"oh, well yeah" She said a little akwardly. "there was an isident, the prefects made me think i killed someone, it got bad for a while" She added. One good thing had come from that whole mess. "and theres something i have to tell you" she said reluctently. Arisa took a deep breath and held her head down "I think, we need to see other people" she refused to look up, she didn't want to see his face.

"Those people man. Prefects are supposed to help out. Not be down right mean." Derrik was happy to know that it was somewhat of a joke. He was about to go crazy. But then he saw a look in Arisa's eyes that he'd never seen before.

Boom! Like an atomic bomb he was hit with the news. His heart sank.

"Wh..what do you mean?" he said as Arisa refused to look at him. Thoughts raced through Derrik's mind. What could have happened to make this happen?

"I'm no good for you Derrik, I'm under a whole bunch of stress, you deserve someone who can make you happy as much as you make them, I don't think I can make you happy anymore" Arisa said, she took a look up at him, he looked completely heart broken "I'm so so sorry" she added, her eyes began to get misty. Crying seemed to be getting more and more natural for her, she was becoming a cry baby, she needed to toughed up.

Derrik was taking time to take this all in.

"...I....ah.....I don't understand. How can you say that you're no good for me and that I deserve someone who I can make happy and get that in return when you did that for me? Was it something that we did or said? What is it?"

Derrik saw the look in her eyes. He too was starting to get the mist in his eyes.

Arisa took another deep breath "That was then this is now, I'm not the same person I was before, I've changed" she said, she wouldn't mention Sern if she didn't have to. "I'm not right for you anymore" She picked up a small flower, cyclamen, resignation and goodbye.

"So that's it? We're over just like that?" Derrik was holding himself back from anger and sadness.

"Just say that we should see other people?" But apparently his emotions were getting the best of him.

"We can't even work things out!?"

Arisa looked up at him and gave him a shame filled look "Theres no way we can work this out" Arisa replied in a dark voice. She had to tell him "I love someone else" she said in a whisper.

(lame post, im sorry -_- )

-its alright-

"What? When did this happen? Couldn't you've sent an owl or something?" Derrik was going crazy. He started to pace back and forth to keep himself busy.

Arisa snorted at Derrik "yes, send you an owl when i don't know where you are and how long you'll be gone, that would work out so well, dear Derrik I've started snogging someone else love Arisa" she said with anger in her voice, why did this have to be so damn hard!? She stood up and balled up her fists "he was actually here for me when i needed him! do you know how worried ive been!? you could have owled me!" she hissed.

"Like I mentioned to begin with. I didn't know how long I'd be gone okay! I'm sorry!" Derrik was just too busy. He didn't mean not to owl her. He was just back in the muggle work and he didn't want to strike and suspicions while he was around muggles.

Sern was walking down along through the grounds when he had heard someone say Derrik was back. He gave a slight sigh thinking of what was ahead. Continuing to move along the grounds and through the lawns he saw him and Arisa. He was going to keep moving, not really wanting to get into anything too deep, when he heard the raised voices. With another sigh he moved over too them.

He stood by Arisa, his unemotional mask set. "Calm..." He said almost gently too her as his arm went around her waist. He looked to Derrik for a moment before saying quietly, "And you must be Derrik?"

Arisa put her head down and began to blush, the fire was gone from her. Sern had that affect he calmed her down emencly. She looked at her shoes, they were apple bottem, matching her jeans, gifts from the woman who gave birth to me she thought bitterly. "I'm sorry" she mumbled to both of them "i need to work on my temper"

"Why yes I am. And I'm guessing that you must be Sern?" When this new boy walked over, Arisa changed her attitude quickly.

"lots of time for that" Sern replied in the same quiet even voice to Arisa before looking back to Derrik, "Yes.. Yes I am". He didn't want things to go bad but whenever he was in an awkward or bad situation he went back to the stony faced icy attitude and was probably looking like a prick at the moment. He paused for a moment before adding, "Nice to meet you.." though he would have much rathered to not have.

Derrik swallowed.

"As I hear from Arisa, you must be her new boyfriend?" Derrik didn't like the idea but he couldn't do anything about it. This was mostly all his fault for not doing anything while he was away.

"oh im not all that new" Said Sern in that emotion devoid voice. "Apparently you've been away for a while..." His head tilted to the side almost curiously as he wondered what Derrik had to do that was so important that he Wouldn't contact Arisa.

"Yes I was and I see that this was my mistake. A family emergency occurred and I had to go back home." Derrik didn't need to think that they needed to know what was going on other than its was an emergency and that family was the first thing that comes to mind.

Arisa gave Sern a small dirty look, he wasnt making this any easier. She looked into Derrik eyes "I'm sorry, I'm a bad person" she said, first Wednesday and now Derrik, how many people would she have to hurt for own selfish desires. She snuggled closer to Sern and gave him a look that was begging, please just get me out of here.

Sern heard Derrik say about the family emergency. He scanned his facial features as he said it. It wasn't complete truth. He got slightly annoyed that he let her slip away so easily and make her feel this bad and only give her a two word half truth as an excuse. His stony face tightened slightly but hsi voice stayed the same. "Thats it?... Family emerging? Don't you think she deserves abit more then that?" He paused for a moment before adding "And im not entirely sure that's all truth anyway"

"I'm being honest. Something was up with my mom and I had to go see her." How can they not see that this was true? Derrik didn't like the look on Sern's face.

-sorry that was short =-/ -

Arisa sighed, this wasnt going in a good derection. "i hope shes alright" Arisa said to Derrik, he seemed happy enough before so it couldn't have been that bad. She wondered slightly if Derrik was lieing, she gave him a questioning look "what was wrong with her?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back