Not open for further replies.

Eleonora Cade

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Swishy Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleonora was so excited for her first Yule Ball, and to make it better, she was going to be spending it with the person she loved most of all; Hermione. The two girls had decided to meet in the Entrance Hall so they could walk in together. This was one of the many times that Eleonora wished that they were in the same house so they could get ready together. She arrived early at the bottom of the stairs, eager to meet her date and to get the night started. She absentmindedly twirled her hair as she waited for the Slytherin to emerge.

Hermione could hardly wait to meet Eleonora for the Yule Ball. The day had gone by so slowly and finally, it was time to change into her dress. She loved it and she hoped Ellie would too. She was giddy to meet her date but the Slytherin calmly made her way out of the common room and up the entrance hall where she saw Ellie waiting for her outside the doors to the Great hall. Hermione beamed as she saw her and jogged the last few steps so she could throw her arms around the Hufflepuff. "Ellie you look so cute," She said taking hold of her hands and gently squeezing them. "Let's go inside, I think you're going to love the decorations,"

Eleonora beamed when she saw Hermione jog towards her. She held out her arms and eagerly received Hermione's hug; she closed her eyes and spun the girl around refusing to let her go so soon. The Hufflepuff giggled at the compliment and blushed a little "you look beautiful too, Hermione" she replied, in awe. She nodded at the Slytherin girl's suggestion of heading inside and linked her arm within hers and walked into the Great Hall. "Oh my gosh! I love this song! Lets dance first and then we'll get a drink?" she suggested before dragging Hermione onto the dancefloor.

Hermione was not a bubbly person, nor was she normally particularly that cheerful but whenever she was around Ellie she couldn't help but smile. Her bright and cheerful personality was infectious and Hermione couldn't help but smile in her company. Reluctantly she pulled away from the hug, she was embarrassed by the deep red tinge on her cheeks but she decided to pretend it wasn't there. She happily linked arms with the Hufflepuff and they made their way inside the hall. Hermione was about to suggest a drink when Ellie seemed to get excited by the song that was playing. She giggled at her dates reaction, Hermione could have been dying of thirst and she still wouldn't have refused Ellie's offer to dance first. "I love that idea, let's dance," Hermione took the Hufflepuff's hand and pulled her out onto the dance floor.

Eleonora grinned at her date when she agreed to dancing first. It was a relatively upbeat song so she took Hermione's hand and began to swing her around the dancefloor and twirled her around a few times before stopping to catch her breath. She signalled to Hermione that they should grab a couple of drinks before continuing to dance. "Here" she said breathlessly, handing a glass of pumpkin juice to Hermione. "Hermione..." Eleonora began "What are you doing over Christmas? Would you like to come over to ours for a couple of days?" she asked, hoping that she would say yes.

The song was upbeat and energetic and before Hermione knew what was going on Eleonora had taken her hand and was spinning her around the dance floor. Hermione couldn't help but giggle, it was easily the most fun she had ever had and it was all down to her date. After a while they were both a little tired so Eleonora signaled for them to get drinks. Hermione nodded enthusiastically and took the glass of pumpkin juice and took a big swig. It was refreshing and very welcome as she got her breath back. "Hmm," Hermione mumbled at the mention of her name. When Eleonora invited her to spend some time at her house over Christmas she could feel the biggest grin appearing on her lips. She held her hand up in front of her mouth to hide how happy she was. "Yeah sure," She said casually before realising Eleonora deserved to see some of her excitement at the idea. "I'd love to,"

Eleonora squealed and hugged Hermione "Yes! Great! I can't wait for you to come over! I hope you'll love it" she replied, unable to contain her excitement. She was so glad that Hermione had sought her out that first day; she couldn't imagine her life without her now. Ellie finished munching on her cookie and looked to her date "shall we return to the dancefloor?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm excited too," She said blushing. Hermione loved the excitement on Eleonora's face, no one ever got that excited about spending time with her. She was so grateful to have a friend like her, someone who so clearly cheerished her company. "I can't wait and I'm sure I'll love it," She smiled and took the Hufflepuff's hand. "Now lets dance, its my turn to spin you," She smirked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back