Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Lucas had been enjoying his lessons a lot so far, every single one of them had been very magical. He was now headed out of the Transfiguration classroom along with other Hufflepuffs and the Ravenclaw first years. The boy had spotted Alexander in the crowd, and had moved to walk next to him. The other boy was someone he had met on the train, and he had hoped to become his friend. He was trying to forget about Seb and the other Kaimarama's, and the best way to do that was to make new friends. He grinned at the Ravenclaw. "Transfiguration sounds cool, right? Do you think we'll learn spells soon? Do you think we can become animals like the professor one day?" He asked, wishing he had stayed behind to ask the professor a few questions now that he thought about it.

Alexander had found the subjects he had, interesting so far. They had been a little different to what he had expected, but he didn't mind. He had walked out of his transfiguration class room with some of his classmates, as they were dismissed from the lesson. Alex noticed that someone was walking by him and looked to see it was Lucas, who he had met on the train. "Y-yeah! Transfiguration d-does sound c-cool" Alex stutters out excitedly yet some shyness being added slightly. "I'm n-not sure. But It w-would be c-cool to l-learn soon!" Alexander says with a small smile. Alexander thought for a moment. "Its I-interesting to learn if w-we can become a-animals. A lot o-of practice w-would be involved" Alexander stutters out with a small laugh. "T-there is so m-much to learn about the m-magical world. W-what's you f-favourite class at the m-moment?"

Last edited:
It seemed like Alexander didn't mind the company, which Lucas was glad about. He had hoped for someone to share his enthusiasm with about all the magic in these lessons, and it seemed like he had picked the right person. Alexander stuttered a little as he spoke, but Lucas didn't think it was polite to point that out. He just listened to the other boy with a smile, nodding. "It really would be cool... what sort of animal would you want to be? Do you think you could be a dragon or something magical like that?" Lucas' imagination had a tendency to run wild, and it was easy to imagine himself turning into a dragon and spewing fire everywhere. Alexander pointed out that a lot of practice would be involved, and Lucas sighed, deflating a little. "Yeah, bet you're right." He said reluctantly. "But maybe if we practice a lot we can one day!" He had to actually think about the boy's other question, all his classes had been so great. "I really like Charms, you'll have that next semester I think? The professor gives out a lot of sweets, and we'll learn spells in that one too." He said enthusiastically. "Flying is cool too, though... I don't know if I'll be very good at it. I like history too, I wanna learn everything about this world." He said enthusiastically, then blushed a little. "What about you?" He asked, hoping he hadn't rambled on too much.

Alexander nods and smiles to what everything Lucas was saying, seeing how enthusiastic Lucas was about everything so far, had made Alex more enthusiastic about learning the wizarding world. "Oh, that's a l-little hard to d-decide. T-There are so many cool a-animals out there. But I think I'd go as a dog. Either a A-Alaskan Malamute or a B-Beagle" Alexander says with a small smile, after he thought for a while of what he wanted to be. Alexander loved animals, especially dogs. He had a soft spot for all animals. "A d-dragon sounds c-cool! You c- could fly and b-breath fire! What a-about you? What a-animal would you want to b-be?" Alexander said with excitement. He never thought about turning into a dragon, it would be an interesting adventure! Alex noticed that Lucas had deflated a little when he had mentioned that they probably had to do a lot of practice, and had hoped that what he had said wasn't mean or rude to Lucas. Alex thought for a moment. "C-Charms sounds cool! Well, I do like H-Herbology and Astrology at the moment! I'm not into f-flying though. I have a fear of h-heights" Alexander said excitedly, while getting slightly embarrassed towards the end. He had hoped that he didn't have to do flying again next year, he wouldn't be able to deal with heights for another whole year.

Lucas smiled when the boy said he would want to be a dog, naming two different breeds. He considered the question for a moment. "I think a dragon, but not a big one. A little dragon." He said with a smile. He didn't see the point of being anything that isn't magical, now that he knew magical creatures existed. He smiled as the boy said what he liked, though he frowned a bit when he said he was afraid of heights. "That sucks..." He said hesitantly. "What did you guys do in Astronomy so far? Is it magical?" He wasn't sure what to expect in that class, but hoped it had to do with magical spells in some way even if it was also about space.

Alexander nodded and laughed a little when Lucas had told him that he would like to be a dragon. He did think that dragons were cool, so he thought that it was interesting that Lucas wanted to be a dragon. "Not much at the moment, we were learning about stars the other day." Alex said with a small shrug and smile. Alexander had thought that learning about the planets was awesome. "Its kind of magical? He haven't done much so I can't tell you much" Alex said with a small laugh. Even though they hadn't done much in class, he had still enjoyed it. "What about you? You're doing History of Magic right? What are you doing there?"

Lucas was a little disappointed to hear that they had just learned about the starts on Astronomy so far. He pondered out loud. "I wonder if there's spells that have to do with stars." He murmured. He didn't really get the point of learning about the stars unless there was some magic they could learn from it. That was the point of Hogwarts, right? Lucas smiled when Alexander asked about History of Magic. "We learn about the history of this world, I think it's very interesting." He told him earnestly. "It's way cooler than regular history, for sure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back