Company. That's all I need.

Alliyah Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
When she woke up, Alliyah just sat on her bed with a blank face set up on her pretty features. She didn't want anything to bother her nor disturb her. She silently planned what to do for the day. But it seems like there was nothing to do. Nothing indeed. How come nowadays, there were less plans to do? Less activities? That was just so unfair. She wanted more excitement in her life with a spark too. Alliyah rolled out of the bed and tidied it up, just in case Gwyneth [her mum] gets mad at her again. When she was finished, she hurried to the bathroom to cleanse herself. "Looks like last night's sleep was a riot," She joked herself. The witch walked near the mirror to observe herself and indeed, she was a mess. Her hair was sticking out in all directions and there were numerous creases on her pajamas. Instead of just staring into the mirror for another minute, she took of her clothes and stepped into the shower. The shower was great, since it was warm and refreshing at the same time. Alliyah just smiled and savored the moment.

When she was done, she wore her robe and took a pair of shorts, flats and a cute top. It took her only 1 minute to finish wearing all these clothes with the correct accessories and everything. To be honest, the only accessory she wore was her earrings and necklace that reminds her of the most memorable memories with her mother. Her hand travelled up to hold it without her being conscious of it. The necklace was a small ring that was made out of pure silver with a silver string for it to become a necklace. Alliyah rubbed it fondly and walked down to take breakfast. "Hello dear. Had a nice sleep?" Her mother greeted. Alliyah just smiled and nodded. "Are these for me?" She asked, referring to the sandwich made of jelly. Her mother nodded sweetly and Ally beamed. She loved these kinds of breakfast. While her sister, Artemis, just liked plain bread with butter on it. Toast, in simple terms. Alliyah ate quietly until she finished her meal. When she was done, she turned towards her mother. "Mum, do you mind if I just roam around? I'll be back just before lunch." She requested. Again, her mother allowed her to go. "Be safe darling."

Closing the door, Alliyah heard it click. She walked outside just to observe the beautiful morning. Well, there was nothing exactly special about it but she still loved it. While walking, the gentle breeze blew on her face causing her deep colored blonde hair to fly in all directions. Ally didn't really mind about this. In fact, she enjoyed the feeling of this. It reminded her of freedom. How luck of her to experience this kind of thing when other people don't. The young witch made her way to the end of the cliff and saw the whole city just beneath her with the roofs of the other houses. Surely, they were living in a village for wizards and witches. No muggle were to be found, thankfully. Alliyah sat down just beside a tree to admire the scenery. It was only 8:00 in the morning anyways. Someone my age should pass by. Someone I could keep for company and as a friend, She thought as she leaned her back against the trunk of the tree.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the lameness. :p

as Lotte was walking along the narrow winding path she was loving the feeling of the crisp breeze in her face, it was unlike her to be up this early but she was glad she was this morning the soft morning light dappling through the trees, she saw an indistinct figure sitting underneath a big tree on the edge of the cliff, she wanted to go and talk to her to introduce herself but Lotte was naturally shy and didn't really have the guts to introduce herself to the stunningly pretty, she noticed as she moved closer, girl she looked deep in thought her multi-blond hair all over her face, Lotte decided she would risk it, the girl had to be magical judging by the way she could obviously see the city sprawling below her, taking a deep breath she started walking towards the edge of the cliff, she felt a shiver run up her spine as she saw the sheer drop beneath her but finally she taking another deep breath she walked over to the girl and announced,
"sorry, i don't mean to startle you, i just saw you sitting here and thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Lotte by the way, Lotte Wood"
(sorry it's so short i'm new to this!)

Memories were entering her mind while Alliyah was lazing around. The first one that popped up in her mind was the time where she met her cousin in London, United Kingdom when she was only eight years old. Her cousin's name was Abigail. Abigail was quite tall for age when they met. The girl was just a year older than Alliyah and she was the same age with her sister, Artemis. Abigail was also a witch, a halfblood actually just like them. Her hair was jet-black which was shiny and wavy. It looked very attractive on her face if just wasn't scowling all the time. Her eyes were cold gray and she had a fair complexion not like the two sisters. Alliyah had pale skin, while Artemis had the not-so-usual pale skin. Ally and Abigail were nothing alike since Ally liked lounging around, relaxing while Abigail wanted all the attention all to herself. It was pathetic, really since they've seen her dancing in front of a crowd which was extremely stupid. Alliyah couldn't help but smile when she remembered Artemis whisper to her, "That girl really has issues." Those memories were really funny and distant from her.

The second memory that came in was when she went to a huge family reunion just a few months ago without her sister. The venue was gigantic and it had a lot of blinding lights. Alliyah wore a simple dress that evening. She met her long lost cousins from her father's son who looked charming just like her father. It's just that, she was bored with all of the conversations she experienced. There was a boy who wanted to converse with her about her family which was a slightly common conversation. The boy had blonde hair and he was funny, it's just that, the conversation became boring every single minute. When the awkward silence came, Ally excused herself to find her mother, which was a lie of course. It was really obvious she didn't like the boy. Alliyah opened her eyes to find herself sitting in the present state of herself. The witch got a ponytail and tied her hair up to form a messy bun which made her look more attractive than she thought.

When she was done with her hair, she immediately knew it was messy because of the falling strands that went to her face. Instead of irritatingly pushing it aside, she laughed it off and ignored it. Alliyah could just imagine Artemis with the same kind of situation. If it were Artemis, then it she would calmly tuck it aside. Yep, that's her sister. The cool, calm and collected side of the family went to the genes of Artemis. Alliyah was also cool but not necessarily calm all the time. When she was mad, she would be fuming, which made her features go very serious. Alliyah took another deep breath and closed her eyes which made her thinking of something. But in reality, it looked like she was thinking of something that told you not to mind nor disturb her. A small voice came out of nowhere which made her snap her eyes open. The voice also caused shoulders to jump slightly from its usual position. She clutched her heavy breathing chest and replied slightly laughing. "Hi. I'm Alliyah Jackson. You could call me Ally if that suits you, really." She introduced confidently. "Come to join me?" She asked, moving to the side for the girl to sit beside her.
<i></i>

OOCOut of Character:
Easy girl. Relax. ;)

Lottie saw the girl, jump slightly as she spoke, damn she had startled her, she has quite a bit of trouble making friends and when she finds a girl, her own age and seems to be friendly, she blows it. Life sucks. No don't think like that, she wouldn't let this phase her, and ally, as she had introduced herself, seemed nice enough, she still felt a bit shaky as she moved towards the spot where she had been motioned, right on the edge of the cliff, she hoped Ally didn't notice her shaky hands as she lowered herself, slowly and taking great support in the tree, to the ground, now this was the bit she hated, she could introduce her to the whole world and if they were friendly strike up a conversation but then, more often than not something would go wrong, memories of these times often lapsed but i could still recall some of them mostly i just had no idea who the person i was talking to was, and had no idea where we had met, though they insisted we had been talking for hours, i was scared this would happen again, it's happening had left her with very few friends, but being brave, she took a shaky breath being carful not to look down and tried to start up a conversation, it was an epic fail.
"uh, um, Ally right? i uh, saw you, um, up here do you come often? s,s,sorry, you don't have to answer i'm being stupid. Epic fail, she felt so stupid, floundering around when she could have just asked the few words outright and hoped they hadn't been taken to offence, this was not going well...

The girl seemed losing it but still tried despite her lack of confidence. A lot of people have experienced this, even Alliyah herself. Even Alliyah with her bubbly and confident personality, she wasn't confident all the time. Well, Alliyah also had her own personal misfortunes with other people who, fortunately, forgot about it. There was once that she even stuttered while talking to her long lost uncle. It was silly. In fact, it was totally hilarious. Alliyah noticed that she startled the girl even though she said that "she didn't mean to startle her." Instead of commenting about her silly behavior, Alliyah just chuckled since she was amused with this girl. Well, she didn't want to start with awkwardness in the atmosphere so she just striked up for a conversation. But instead of saying, 'Oh hey, so what's up?', she said, "Um, are you alright?" She asked, chuckling a bit. Well, not the chuckle that made her feel more uncomfortable but the kind that felt more welcoming. Her laugh was warm for the girl to feel welcomed enough. At least, she hoped so.

When the girl sat down, Alliyah replied to her question. The girl really seemed nervous in meeting the young witch that just sat beside her. Really, she looked pale enough for you to be called a vampire. Alliyah didn't look at her while replying, instead she just closed her eyes which also beckoned the girl to relax. She also leaned her head against the trunk of the tree while saying, "It's fine. Well, I do come here sometimes. Whenever I'm bored, this is the place I head to." She told Lotte. It was really a place to find peace and calmness. Not really many people come there to admire the scenery unless they were a couple. Well, the couples go to the park whenever they begin to break up or something very, indeed tragic shall happen. Or when the guy is about to ask the girl to be his partner, the park is where they head to. Or to a fancy restaurant where Alliyah and her family eat. Once, there was a man who proposed to the woman with a I-don't-really-care-if-they're-staring-or-not look. The woman went tomato red and silently nodded her head. Alliyah just wanted to laugh at the wizard who didn't really care if there were about 10 families staring at him. Alliyah snapped her eyes open after her previous statement. "So, are you new around here? I haven't seen you around." Alliyah started, just to make a simple conversation

The girl was being really friendly and Lottie felt herself start to relax but when she asked the next question, lottie just didn't know how to answer, how do you explain that you live in a mansion house with miles of land to wander in?
'um, no I'm not new around here, lived here my whole life actually, just we have a lot of land around my, house, and i generally don't venture out of the grounds, but you can see too much of neatly trimmed hedges and koi ponds to do your head in' without realising it, Lottie was really starting to relax, she liked this girl she just lay her head against the tree and didn't seem to be the kind of person who had a care in the world, this was just the kind of person lottie needed in her life, one who wouldn't care about her memory loss, or maybe it was all a show and the girl would run away, tail between her legs when she found out about this, oh well she would cross the bridge when she got there, 'my father doesn't actually know i'm here but i doubt he'll miss me, he never has before, where abouts do you live? near to here? come on, iv'e talked enough it's your turn now!'

Come on. Just keep going. Now the girl was opening up. The presence of Alliyah seemed to stop being one of the factors of her nervousness. It was a good thing she was getting used to it since Alliyah also didn't like it when she became a shy about the information being asked from her. Anyways, the girl talked about the location where she lived in and Alliyah's face didn't really scrunch up and turned into envy. The girl was possibly wealthy but why become rich when you need to boost your confidence? Once again, nobody's perfect. "Trimmed grass? Seems like a cool house you've got there." Alliyah complimented. Trimmed grass and ponds? Well then, this girl must be rich and well off. The house must be huge and gigantic. Might as well contain a chandelier that provides light for a formal occasion. Maybe that grass that she was talking about were big properties of land that were owned by her father.

Excitement contained the voice of the other girl when she spoke. Alliyah smiled her dazzling smile when she heard this. Finally! She was getting a hang of it. Alliyah's mind drove her back to the appearance of her house. Well, it wasn't exclusive like other people but you've got to admit it, there was enough space to run around. Also, the grasses were well trimmed and neatly sprinkled with water almost everyday. There were many rooms that lead to different mysteries around the house and secret passages that were located in the Dungeons. When Alliyah heard about Lotte's father, she stared at her since fathers could not think of their children/child that way. It was too miserable and horrible. "Wow. Um, nice dad. Well, I just live two streets away from here. Our house is not really a mansion but there sure are well trimmed grasses in a neatly order." Alliyah looked the other direction for her to share more. "Maybe not as exclusive as yours, I bet." She added, with a teasing and playful wink.

OOCOut of Character:
Click here for the image of Alliyah's house. ^_^ Oh and sorry for the short reply. I just couldn't concentrate right now. xD

It was a bit awkward talking about my family and house, lottie felt embarrassed talking about her house in particular, any normal person would call it a mansion and she was worried that Ally hadn't grown up with the same kind of thing, she would feel terrible if Ally lived in a shack no more than five rooms big, she had to take her mid off this worrying thought, so she said,
"my dad is actually really nice i can tell he often worries about me but he knows i know my way around here so if i'm gone for not even two nights he knows not to worry about me, i camp out around here occasionally, I don't often invite people around but I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind if you came to my house, come to think of it he's not even at home today, so would you like to come to mine for lunch" she said this last part quite hopefully, she had never had a friend, not as long as she could remember, her dad had always kept her out of the way of other people for some unfathomable reason and she was exited at the prospect of a friend, she waited with bated breath for an answer.

Instead of taking the awkwardness as a bother, the pretty witch took advantage. She closed her eyes and waited for the sound of nature to flood in her ears. The chirping of the birds that was pleasant to hear. The rustle of the wind that blew her hair in all directions and the dancing trees safely guarding them in the area. Aah, nature was a blessing which should be maintained. Alliyah had been hearing the muggles taking action for their own benefits not knowing the effect on mother nature, herself. Even though there are volcano eruptions, eclipses and other things, they were part of nature. It was spontaneous yet beautiful to learn and study about. Alliyah really had a thing for nature. It was her company whenever she was alone with her thoughts and secrets flooding her mind over and over again. Repeatedly, in simple terms.

Houses were not big deal for Alliyah. Even though the person lived in a damn small place, she didn't mind. It was nothing in fact. It didn't ruin anything in their relationship. Not a single thing, mind you. Ally was someone who was okay with things like this. Others who were too disgusted by it lose friends. That's what Ally thinks since she has had a lot of experiences involving this kind of situation. Her sister was also the same. They both didn't mind whether you were rich or not, pretty or ugly. It didn't take an effect at all. Not even a single percent. Also, Ally lived in a house were there was space that could fit two or three elephants. The grounds were wide enough for her to fly on a broomstick with her father or sibling. The rooms were enough for all of them to sleep in. In fact, there were more rooms that were needed. All in all, their house wasn't as exclusive but it sure was magnificent.
"You have a nice father, just like mine." Alliyah replied calmly yet surely. Alexander Jackson, Ally's father was more than nice to her. He was loving and kind. But her father favored the other daughter, Artemis. While Ally's mother preferred the pretty witch since the two get along more. "Lunch? I think that would be great! But let's stay here first, it's still early anyways." Alliyah accepted gracefully and happily at the same time. Lunch would be great to spend with a friend, for sure, her mother wouldn't mind. "But do you mind coming with me later to ask permission? My mother might think that I will return later at 12:00." Ally asked, hopeful that her new friend would accompany her. "Our house is just a walk from here anyways." The pretty witch reassured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back